July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh both my boys I dreamed they were boys and they were! Well before the dating ultrasound! I haven't dreamed the sex of this one yet though! Still waiting.

Are you hoping for another boy or a girl this time?

Here's my scan from a few days ago, as promised. Sorry, it's kind of blurry.
Oops, it's upside down, not sure how that happened, lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
ajarvis- yes so far EDD is July 19. I have had a strong feeling it's going to be a boy. Nothing really to back up the theory, but whenever I dream about the baby, it's a boy, and my hubby's side of the family is notorious for boys so the odds are against us having a girl already lol. But that's okay because I would love a house full of rascally boys.
Can't wait to have my US and be able to start guessing what it'll be!

My EDD is also the 19th!! Welcome!!

ajarvis- yes so far EDD is July 19. I have had a strong feeling it's going to be a boy. Nothing really to back up the theory, but whenever I dream about the baby, it's a boy, and my hubby's side of the family is notorious for boys so the odds are against us having a girl already lol. But that's okay because I would love a house full of rascally boys.
Can't wait to have my US and be able to start guessing what it'll be!

My EDD is also the 19th!! Welcome!!
The 19th is a good date :) I have a feeling I'm a little farther along than my LMP states so I guess I'll find out for sure what baby is measuring at in a week!

Babygirl I haven't gained either and I'm having that same discharge as well. It's all good :) as Tasha mentioned, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas. Another holiday in Canada :) and I think in the UK and Australia... I think most commonwealth countries actually..

Thank you for clearing up my worries! I guess I can talk to the doc too about my discharge on Friday. I just wanted to see if anyone else had that. I did have a pap smear done and stuff and I'm sure if there was something up she would have called me by now.

Oh ok! The day after Christmas :) Gotcha ;)

Oh, wow, Tasha! Those are some fast labours! I'm definitely going to ask my doctor about that to see if there's any correlation.

I did the facebook announcement today!

Here's the photo I posted, and the caption was, "Everyone is always telling us how we make cute babies, so our Christmas gift to the world is one more adorable child. It's on back order, though. Won't arrive until July!"

Very positive response so far. :flower:

Attachments

• Baby #3 - FB announcement.jpg
    Baby #3 - FB announcement.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh, wow, Tasha! Those are some fast labours! I'm definitely going to ask my doctor about that to see if there's any correlation.

I did the facebook announcement today!

Here's the photo I posted, and the caption was, "Everyone is always telling us how we make cute babies, so our Christmas gift to the world is one more adorable child. It's on back order, though. Won't arrive until July!"

Very positive response so far. :flower:

Very adorable :)

Love the scan photo Star!!!

Such a cute announcement Harley! We will be doing ours tomorrow :)

I will ask next time im at prem clinic too.

That is such a cute way to announce.

Time enjoy the last day x

Star- lovely scan pic!

Harley- that is such a cute pic! Lovely way to announce.

Tasha- sorry to hear you didn't get to see the person you wanted, hopefully you can sort something out soon.

How's everyone feeling??

2days to go until christmas!! Starting to get a little excited :)

Afm- the last 2/3 days I've woken up with the most disgusting taste in my mouth, it also sets of my nausea. Is anyone else still struggling to eat? I might be luckily if I manage to have dinner twice a week :(

had another listen to beans heartbeat nice and strong at 161bpm relaxes me so much hearing it, can't wait until Monday when I get to see bean again :)

I've had a disgusting taste in my mouth too!

Chugged loads of water, brushed my teeth and chewed gum and made no difference.

Also struggling to eat morning through to night time then nighttime I tend to be ok-ish. Now I've said that I bet I get sick tonight. That's how it's been working, saying I've been feeling better then throwing up everywhere straight after!

Yeah I've tried everything to get rid if the taste and just can't, even kissing hubby less incase he can smell/taste it when we kiss. It makes me very paranoid.

I can only seem to eat at lunch time, before or after that I'm no good. I thought things where meant to get better towards the end of the first trimester but mine seems to be worse :(

Oh both my boys I dreamed they were boys and they were! Well before the dating ultrasound! I haven't dreamed the sex of this one yet though! Still waiting.

I'm happy either way! 3 boys would be fun I'm sure, and my niece - who is the youngest of all the cousins - would enjoy a girl I'm sure lol. So however it works out will be fun! I have had one dream that we found out it was a girl. But didn't see baby. So I have girl as my prediction for now, but if I dream of baby in the next few weeks before my ultrasound then I'll feel more confident :p

Back from my scan! All looks great! Measuring 10 weeks now.

Saw arms legs waving, then baby rolled over and turned its back on us! Couldn't get a great pic as a result, you can see its little hand above its head in this one :) bleed still there maybe a tad bigger but baby is catching it up now!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/337D0010-5748-40C1-B8F7-0CF6F87E8AFC.jpg

I'm happy either way! 3 boys would be fun I'm sure, and my niece - who is the youngest of all the cousins - would enjoy a girl I'm sure lol. So however it works out will be fun! I have had one dream that we found out it was a girl. But didn't see baby. So I have girl as my prediction for now, but if I dream of baby in the next few weeks before my ultrasound then I'll feel more confident :p

Me neice wants me to have a girl too lol she's 3. But since her mommy is pregnant she may get her wish and have a little sister instead! I want a boy, so Im hoping for a boy but dressing a little girl would be just as fun, so to me, there's no upside or downside to either sex. :)

Back from my scan! All looks great! Measuring 10 weeks now.

Saw arms legs waving, then baby rolled over and turned its back on us! Couldn't get a great pic as a result, you can see its little hand above its head in this one :) bleed still there maybe a tad bigger but baby is catching it up now!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/337D0010-5748-40C1-B8F7-0CF6F87E8AFC.jpg

Aww that is a good adorable scan. Makes me so excited to finally do mine!! I love the little nubby arm. lol

Sounds like a great scan Dan-o!

MNgirl1991 - Dressing a girl would be fun after dressing boys for 8 years :p not gonna deny that lol. So 7 more weeks and I can start shopping haha.

Sounds like a great scan Dan-o!

MNgirl1991 - Dressing a girl would be fun after dressing boys for 8 years :p not gonna deny that lol. So 7 more weeks and I can start shopping haha.

I bet it will be a nice refresher for you :) At the beginning of my pregnancy and even way before, I was always adament about not finding out the sex of our first. Always wanted it to be a surprise, but since we'll be moving across country when I'm about 7 months pregnant and already going to have a hard time with switching doctors and setting up a nursery short notice, I'm leaning more towards finding out the sex just to make things a little bit easier. Hubby wants to know either way, he has to be "mentally prepared" to know if he's going to have a son or daughter.
It's going to be a very long and stressful pregnancy I'm thinking.
Thanks God I don't have MIL or SIL issues. SIL is pregnant too, she's due in June and I was SO scared to announce our pregnancy because she had just announced hers and I didn't want to steal her thunder. But she was very happy that our babes will be so close in age. So it's just nice to not have in-law drama like so many other unfortunate girls on here.
I'm in a typing mood today. I slept so well and feel rested and energetic and just want to write a novel right now lol sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->