July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sounds like a great scan Dan-o!

MNgirl1991 - Dressing a girl would be fun after dressing boys for 8 years :p not gonna deny that lol. So 7 more weeks and I can start shopping haha.

I bet it will be a nice refresher for you :) At the beginning of my pregnancy and even way before, I was always adament about not finding out the sex of our first. Always wanted it to be a surprise, but since we'll be moving across country when I'm about 7 months pregnant and already going to have a hard time with switching doctors and setting up a nursery short notice, I'm leaning more towards finding out the sex just to make things a little bit easier. Hubby wants to know either way, he has to be "mentally prepared" to know if he's going to have a son or daughter.
It's going to be a very long and stressful pregnancy I'm thinking.
Thanks God I don't have MIL or SIL issues. SIL is pregnant too, she's due in June and I was SO scared to announce our pregnancy because she had just announced hers and I didn't want to steal her thunder. But she was very happy that our babes will be so close in age. So it's just nice to not have in-law drama like so many other unfortunate girls on here.
I'm in a typing mood today. I slept so well and feel rested and energetic and just want to write a novel right now lol sorry

I have no MIL issues either. Fiance was talking to her last night and she said she's coming out beginning of July before baby is born so she can be here from the beginning. But told him to tell me not to worry she'll stay with friends so we don't have any issues ha. I totally expected her to stay with us and told her so. We have a spare room in the basement. My mom lives here so she'll be around too. Actually all my family will be around. That's completely normal in my family. So we'll see what happens in June/July lol. Apparently FIL is coming too. Going to be a busy summer.

Lovely scan pic dan-o!

Just remembered it's Xmas eve tomorrow!! I'll be 12 weeks Xmas day so close to being in the second trimester :)

When does second trimester start again? 13 weeks or 14 weeks? It is close!

I always classed it as 13 weeks was second trimester but I think it differs between people? On here the second trimester group starts at 14weeks

Hi there, I was hoping I could join you lovely ladies! I got my BFP in November and my EDD is July 13th, I was a bit reluctant to join at first incase something went wrong! We haven't told anyone yet (except the midwife!) but we will see most of our parents / siblings on Christmas day so we're announcing then! I will let work know in January, I hope they are understanding and helpful as I work with some quite nasty substances and chemicals! We'll see!
I have my dating scan booked for January 14th, about three weeks time and I'm so excited! I can't wait to see our little dot x x
So far symptoms haven't been too bad compared to some things I've read, I've felt nauseous but haven't been sick, I find if I eat or drink I get over it. I still have moments where I feel shattered but it's getting better and my right hand has some patches of dry skin but cream helps!

Welcome Duffy!! Congratulations :D Any ideas on boy or girl? Have fun with your announcement!

Thanks! I have always wanted twin girls so I'm hoping it's at least one girl! However I'd obviously be happy with either! I definitely want to find out if possible before hand! I'm such a planner and already want to buy stuff and look for bargains! We're hoping to move house in the next few months though so need to wait until we have more space!

Welcome to Duffy!
I've not been on for a bit because i'm busy getting everything ready for xmas! I finally had my booking appointment with the midwife this morning, so now i finally feel like things are happening.
Symptoms appear to have mostly gone, although I still keep having pain and the midwife thinks it is Sciatica. Boo!

welcome duffy!

Gorgeous scan dan-o.

we've just bought a lot of cheese :) Had to load up on hard cheeses this year. But feeling very very christmassy now

Welcome Duffy!

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow (going off my early scan) can't believe it!

Here's our announcement for Friday! I also snuck these in a gift for our parents!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
Jbk that is sooooo cute! I would have loved to of done something like that. The family all know now :(

It appears my little man has caught some sort of bug, he woke up crying an hour ago freezing cold and covered in sweat he looked like he'd take a bath, hoping this won't last for long poor lil man. Hate them poorly.

My first midwife appointment is on Friday. I'm strangely nervous. (Mostly worried she won't find a heartbeat with the doppler and I'll have to wait even longer.)

Those with a Doppler... Where are you finding the heartbeat left or right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->