July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome Duffy!

Love the announcement jbk!

Here is ours - I posted on Facebook this evening!

Attachments

• 10435990_10152724151122670_6365313642890365510_n.jpg
    10435990_10152724151122670_6365313642890365510_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
Welcome Duffy! Gosh gone all day and 3 new pages to catch up on lol
jbk and Medzi, your announcement photos are so cute! I haven't decided if I want to do a super cute facebook announcement photo or not. my hubby is not very into those things and could care less. He's happy not telling anyone till the baby gets here lol Idk if that's a guy thing or just a him thing. So I don't know what the plan is but I plan to announce after my ultrasound on monday. I'll be 11w1d and feel like it's a good time to do it.
Any ideas?

MN my dh is the exactly the same. Took some convincing for him to take this with me. He doesn't have Facebook so doesn't even know I put it on haha.

OMG I've been so busy & haven't been here in over a week & I have 40 pages to catch up on! I'm amazed at how quickly this thread moves. :) i hope everyone is doing well & I look forward to catching up on all your posts over the next few days.

Yay it's Christmas Eve! My little man woke up so much better this morning :) so excited about tomorrow I'm such a big kid! Only 5days til my 12 week scan so can't wait for that!

How's everyone else feeling today?

Really excited too. Having a nice chilled morning and then I'll be rushing after lol!

7 days until my scan x

I have some pretty bad lower back pain its only on the right side and kind of wraps around to my stomach. Not like cramps though so maybe its just streching. :wacko::shrug:

Merry Christmas eve ladies! I have missed so much here and am working on catching up. Welcome to the new ladies!

AFM- I had my NT scan on Monday. Won't have the results from that for a little while but the scan was amazing. Baby was bouncing around all over the place and heartbeat was 164. I bought the dvd for 2 dollars for my mom for Christmas. That also has the heartbeat recorded onto it. I'm 13 weeks tomorrow. Eek.
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20141222_183309_zps1ixi3pj0.jpg
https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b564/ifightfire15/Mobile%20Uploads/20141222_183302_zpsefxkluur.jpg

Ladies - I have to leave the thread. We found out Fri that our baby stopped growing at 8+3. There is no longer a heartbeat.
Ajarvis - please add me to the angel list.

I wish everyone here the best of luck for your July babies.

Ladies - I have to leave the thread. We found out Fri that our baby stopped growing at 8+3. There is no longer a heartbeat.

I am so sorry. :cry::hugs:

Kozmik, I am so so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

My scan is in 2 days!!!! I am super excited/nervous hoping all goes well and hoping there is a heartbeat and that baby is ok.. My mom and hubby are coming along :)

I officially got sick this morning! I was brushing my teeth and it made me gag so bad and I vomited :-X but after that i felt fine! And yesterday we drove to Roseburg (Oregon) which is an hour plus away from where I live.. (for work) and I about threw up on the way there! But luckily I was able to hold it back !

I'm so sorry :angel:

I woke up this morning with sore throat :( I'm so sad because I can't take my usual meds. The lozenges I take normally have antibiotics in them but they also have benzocaine which you shouldn't normally have during pregnancy. I contemplated ringing the doctors for antibiotics but the nhs definitely won't prescribe them until I've been ill for over a week.

ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->