July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Kozmikkitten.. my heart goes out to you hun :hugs: Prayers headed your way :hugs:

Ladies - I have to leave the thread. We found out Fri that our baby stopped growing at 8+3. There is no longer a heartbeat.
Ajarvis - please add me to the angel list.

I wish everyone here the best of luck for your July babies.

I'm so so sorry hun :hugs:

Ladies - I have to leave the thread. We found out Fri that our baby stopped growing at 8+3. There is no longer a heartbeat.

So sorry KozmikKitten :hugs:

Hey everyone! Dude July 11th here :) baby boy I found out through genetic testing also! Have a girl already.

welcome aud!

And just before it gets too hectic, merry christmas everyone!
We have it easy today, the stepsons don't arrive until tomorrow, so the big cook off is then.

Merry Christmas all. Wishing everyone well.

Monday is my NT scan and genetic testing. Eeek!

Merry Christmas everyone.

We made our announcement to my family today with this picture my daughter drew, framed and wrapped up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have lovely days with your families!

I am so sorry for your loss!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone had a great day with loved ones.

We told a little more family yesterday and it went great.

Only problem is I'm starting to feel uneasy something will go wrong. Despite seeing my baby only a week ago and everything being fine I've had a marked decrease in symptoms. My nausea is pretty much gone and my nipples aren't sore anymore. My appetite still isn't 100% and I feel full despite not eating much but they are my only symptoms now and have been for the last few days.

It's kinda like when you first find out and you worry because you don't 'feel' anything.

I don't have another scan for over 2 weeks and I'm seriously kicking myself for not getting a doppler. It'll take too long to get here over the holidays.

I've read online that symptoms can decrease this time but it's rare.

Oh and my consultant advised me to cease use of the progesterone cream as 'everything should be fine now' ideally I would have liked to have kept taking it but wouldn't prescribe me a supplement and I knew I'd run out. Maybe that's lifted my symptoms?

I'm feeling very anxious about it.

Hi Lucy - I'm having exactly the same worries as you. Had a scan at 8+2 and I'm 9+6 now. At the scan everything was perfect - even measured a day ahead. But after telling my & oh's family yesterday I'm really beginning to quietly panic. I still have slightly sore bbs if I really poke them but my appetite is much better than it was. I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas dinner - whereas a week ago I was dreading the thought of it. My nipples aren't tingling anymore & I'm not retching nearly as much as I was - I know I should be happy I'm feeling better but it's just made me worry. I'm using natural progesterone cream (off prescription :blush: ) and my symptoms are still vanishing. When is your next scan? Mine is 12th jan & I want it to be here already!!

:hugs: girls. I've read a lot and I don't think it's rare to loose/have a decrease in symptoms at this stage. The placenta begins taking over at nine weeks so that's one reason for it and another is that hcg levels out. It is completely normal.

And yes progesterone is known to increase symptoms.

Tasha- that's so cute! What an awesome announcement.

We've told close friends and family but not made any big big announcements yet. I want to keep it special for a few more weeks. (OH thinks I should stick the scan photo up in a few days but I don't want to).

As for symptoms going, mine are almost non existant (they weren't much to begin with) but I'm guessing it's because the baby is starting to get a bit more self sufficient. I've got a cold (and the horrible taste in my mouth has returned).

If you've had a scan at 8/9 weeks and seen a heartbeat, it's 99.5% a viable pregnancy. :) I hope that helps?

We're cooking Christmas today! We always do it on boxing day as OH has his children and it's very calming not to have to do it on the big day. I wish my cough and cold would bugger off though.

In 4 days time, I will have had my scan!!!

Hi Lucy - I'm having exactly the same worries as you. Had a scan at 8+2 and I'm 9+6 now. At the scan everything was perfect - even measured a day ahead. But after telling my & oh's family yesterday I'm really beginning to quietly panic. I still have slightly sore bbs if I really poke them but my appetite is much better than it was. I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas dinner - whereas a week ago I was dreading the thought of it. My nipples aren't tingling anymore & I'm not retching nearly as much as I was - I know I should be happy I'm feeling better but it's just made me worry. I'm using natural progesterone cream (off prescription :blush: ) and my symptoms are still vanishing. When is your next scan? Mine is 12th jan & I want it to be here already!!

It was unprescribed natural progesterone cream I was using! That's why she wouldn't prescribe me anything. She wasn't overjoyed about me using it as she is a very by the book consultant and it's still awaiting the ok in the uk for this use. She just said I should be ok to stop and not to worry.

I've just caved and ordered a sonoline b Doppler on Amazon with guaranteed delivery by 1pm tomorrow! My bf said he'd treat me as long as I promised to think rationally if I couldn't find the hb the first few times and not let it increase my anxiety.

Lucy - I'm in the uk too. I was using progesterone cream to lengthen my lp (it was only 9-10 days). I just haven't told anyone. I weaned myself off it with dd - no problems :thumbup:

Ooh exciting about the Doppler! I know it would increase my anxiety & even if I found hb I'd be checking every half hour. Hope you find the hb first go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->