July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thank you girls.

Mamabee it's the early pregnancy unit. I've been under them as I've had so many loses in first tri, now I'm under loads of different teams because of my second and third tri loses x

Tasha, I see. I'm so glad everything is going well for you. Prayers that it continues!

Glad you had a good scan timeforababy

So sorry ajarvis . I wish you all the happiness in the future xx xx

I was supposed to have my booking appointment today but had to cancel as I was off work the last 5 weeks with the worst sickness ever and due back today so didn't wanna ring know again ha . I have it scheduled for next Tuesday . Won't be getting as scan though as you don't get one here until second appointment . I got 2 early ones already though so I'm hopeful everything is still ok

Great scan timeforababy! Mine is tomorrow :) ps.we have the same due date xx

I also had a scan today. All looking good, measuring as my dates maybe a little ahead but will give me an official due date at my dating scan on the 15th Jan!

Love all the scans! Thinking of getting a private gender scan at 16 weeks. My ob won't do another until end of Feb :/

Fab about the scan sporty.

I had the op changed to me. I hope everyone is okay with that.

Also thought it would be nice to keep a list of our next appointments on the front page. So we can wish each other luck more easily. If you want your next appointment added just say and I will do it, tell me the date and what type of appointment it is (scan, booking in, antenatal, etc).

Also thought it would be nice to keep a list of our next appointments on the front page. So we can wish each other luck more easily. If you want your next appointment added just say and I will do it, tell me the date and what type of appointment it is (scan, booking in, antenatal, etc).

Mine is Jan 21st at 10 CST. It is a antenatal :) hoping to hear the heartbeat (I hear it at home whenever, but the doctors is better!)

I'm also due on the 19th not the 11th if that can be fixed...thanks!

Thanks Tasha!! :thumbup:

My next appointment is on 12th of jan & is a scan :)

My next appointment is tomorrow at 10.20 my 12 week scan. I understand if you don't post this as it's soon lol x

My next appointment is tomorrow at 10.20 my 12 week scan. I understand if you don't post this as it's soon lol x

Good luck for tomorrow baby_dreams. Hope baby behaves & you get a clear view :)

Good luck tomorrow Baby_dreams! It is nice you have the 12 weeks scan aleady :)

Thank you K4th and Khatif, I'm nervous as had really awful cramping for two days now xx

Lovely scan pics, ladies!

About the dry nipples... I haven't had them myself, but I would suggest getting lanolin, especially if you plan to BF baby. You're going to want something that will work after baby comes too, and 100% lanolin is excellent stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->