July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

ajarvis, I am so terribly sad to hear of your loss. :hugs: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take care of yourself, hun.

Hello ladies,

Ajarvis, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best and I am happy that your family is there for you.

I have my next scan next week, the 7th of January. I hope everything is all right with the baby.
My nausea is less now and I did not throw up for days. I start to not worry since I learned symptoms does not mean anything at all.

If the scan is good next week then I will be 11 weeks so I will start planning. We have a lot to do in the house and also we need to get some new item for the baby. To make it not too stressful I decide to by everything slowly, like one or two items per month.

Ajarvis- I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you :hugs:

I had my scan early this morning. I've been having some morning nausea lately, and when you have an ultrasound, you have to drink lots of water before. Well, I drank the water, but it came back up, IN THE CAR on the way there. It happened so fast I didn't have time to roll down the window. My poor husband didn't know what to say, he just gave me this look like "Ewwwww." It was all over myself and all over the passenger side of the car. Thank goodness it was just water. What an awesome way to start the day, lol :wacko: :nope:

I'll post my scan photo shortly.

I had my ultrasound the day after Christmas! The baby looks like a little gummy bear :) it was moving and looked as though it had the hiccups! Heartbeat was 178 and doc said it was normal! I do have a 2cm sac of fluid in my uterus, but the doctor didn't seem concerned. She said I may have some spotting or not, and it should just absorb back into my body. She didn't give me any restrictions nor was she worried about a miscarriage. My hubby got teary eyed :) So cute! My due date is exactly the same July 31st :)

In the picture the little circular thing underneath the baby is the yolk sac :)

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
Ajarvis- I am so incredibly sorry for your loss :( Praying for you and your family.

I have my next scan next week, the 7th of January. I hope everything is all right with the baby.
My nausea is less now and I did not throw up for days. I start to not worry since I learned symptoms does not mean anything at all.

My next appointment is the same day, Khatif! I share your concern about everything being alright with my baby, too. It's so hard having these appointments so spread out and not knowing what's going on in there between appointments. :hugs: I'm so worried my baby has stopped growing in there, too, as it happened with my angel last time. :(

Such a cute little gummy bear, Babygirl! <3 Also great scans, Starlight and Sammynashley! <3

So sorry ajarvis :hugs:

Love the scan pics everyone! <3

Rang the hospital this morning as I still haven't heard about my scan. They have the referral and said it could take up to SIX WEEKS to get a scan. My mw is on holiday too. I see her on the 8th though, she'll probably ring the hospital when I see her, I had her with my youngest and she is really good about getting things sorted.

what beautiful scan pictures!!! :cloud9:

we sure do make some cute babies in here! :)

Thanks ladies! Much appreciated. Whoever decides they want to take over the thread you just message admin and they change the thread owner. It's pretty simple it seemed when I took it over!

Nice to see some good looking scans and happy news! Who knows maybe I'll have a Christmas baby next year to make up for this horrible Christmas!

NT scan went well. Dr said all looked normal. Heard to HB. Measured normal. Crazy to watch LO's heart pump like crazy on the screen as they waiting for him/her to move their head up so they could measure.

Two weeks about till I get the results from the genetic tests. FX I get the gender too! Had the Panorama test done. So...now a new TWW for me. Lol.

Attachments

• 2014-12-29 14.29.17.jpg
    2014-12-29 14.29.17.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
So cute Elizabeth! Do they due the NT scan as a routine scan? Do they usually do it that early? I heard about it , can they do that at your 20 week scan also?

NT is routine....panorama is only cause I'm over 35. I believe they do the NT around 12-14 weeks when they can see the fluid behind the neck...before it's absorbed.

And you have to ask....cause its genetic testing so. .. not all moms want it. Personal preference I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->