July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Cute bump! I'm jealous lol
I barely have a bump to show. I don't even look pregnant and I am almost out of the first trimester! :(

Don't feel bad! I'm almost 14 weeks and have nothing. Poo.

LuvallmyH- I'll post a bump pic late although I'm feeling more fat than bumpy ATM, my nuchal fold measurement was 2.90mm so I guess I'm out the normal range? The sonographer didn't say anything tho just everything looked good. Was also told if the risk is high I'll be contacted within 2-4 days so I guess if I don't get a cell by Monday everything should be ok?

Woke up this morning with horrible cramps and morning sickness thought it was meant to ease of as time passes :( still struggling a lot with food aversions too anyone else?

Ajarvis- I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Congrats everyone who has had a great scan! So nice to see those little babies. :)

My next appointment is friday, Jan 2. It's a dating scan. My first!

LuvallmyH- I'll post a bump pic late although I'm feeling more fat than bumpy ATM, my nuchal fold measurement was 2.90mm so I guess I'm out the normal range? The sonographer didn't say anything tho just everything looked good. Was also told if the risk is high I'll be contacted within 2-4 days so I guess if I don't get a cell by Monday everything should be ok?

Woke up this morning with horrible cramps and morning sickness thought it was meant to ease of as time passes :( still struggling a lot with food aversions too anyone else?

The measurement doesn't mean anything without the bloods. :) I know it's worrying if it's high and no use telling you not to worry but it's a combined risk with both measurement and bloods.

Sorry to hear you're still struggling with MS. It will definitely ease, just keep doing what you're doing.

I wish I had a food aversion. They weighed me yesterday and I've put on 4 kilos. I definitely need to watch what I eat from tomorrow.

hehhee...and as for a bump, mine is more food belly than actual baby I'm guessing!

Don't worry if you don't have a bump yet ladies, it's so individual!

Here's my bump at 11 weeks. Some middle pudge making my jeans tight, but that may just be the half a jar of marmite I ate on crackers at 11pm last night :haha: :dohh:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/AED523A9-8073-4550-94CF-41F39DC2E522.jpg

Oh and I have my nt scan on the 6th and my first midwife appt on the 9th! :D

Gorgeous bump luvallmy <3

Good luck for today baby dreams, look forward to a piccy!!

Such a cute pic mn, congrats on the fab scan!

I think with second and third etc pregnancy is shows faster. And of course if someone has some plus weight on, it makes it bigger. Like in my case. I just feel very fat

Attachments

• 2014-12-31 11.03.46.jpg
    2014-12-31 11.03.46.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9

Sammy I believe the scale for the NT measurement is a sliding one depending on what baby measures? As you are further along, then it sounds like it's within normal range! The cut off is over 3.5mm isn't it? You are well below that :) xx

I've done everyone's appointments. Dano I did your nt scan on the 6th as that's what you put but I thought it was the 5th so thought I would ask!?!

Good luck to baby dreams today.

I'm on pregnancy 22 (6th to make it this far) and have a teeny tiny, not noticeable to anyone but me, bump. So don't worry x

Can't believe I'm 11weeks already, I'm super keen for my next scan on the 12th of Jan :D

Thanks for the reassurance tasha. I'm pretty sure I've put loads of weight on only thing a can stomach is sweet things..never a good sign if you don't wanna put loads of weight on :( haha

Dan-o i was 13weeks when I had my NT not sure what the normal range is for the measurements.

Scan went well I'm measuring at 13 weeks 5 days. New due date is July 3rd x

https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j126/NicolaLD/received_10152995099106942.jpeg.jpg

Congrats Baby Dreams ! Im due on July 3rd too. :flower: I love your ultrasound it gives me a great idea of what my gummy bear looks like now. So cute and looks like a real baby now

Wow baby dreams that scan piccy is so clear!! Congrats, very cute indeed!

Thanks Tasha for taking over :)

Baby dreams great scan! <3

As for me I'm officially second trimester! Yay! Tasha - I an high risk and have more appointments then I can keep track.. 3 next month so let's just put my next scan date which is Feb 6 :) Staying team yellow.

I love that US picture, baby_dreams. It's amazing to see the little one grow and look more and more like a baby each time :)

Medzi- Are you staying team yellow throughout the whole pregnancy? I am still on the fence of if I want to find out or not. My husband REALLY wants to know ahead of time, but I always thought it would be fun to keep it a surprise and wonder the whole time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->