July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Fab about the scan sporty.

I had the op changed to me. I hope everyone is okay with that.

Also thought it would be nice to keep a list of our next appointments on the front page. So we can wish each other luck more easily. If you want your next appointment added just say and I will do it, tell me the date and what type of appointment it is (scan, booking in, antenatal, etc).

Mine is 21 Jan for midwife, then 19 feb for growth scan.

My due date is now officially 7 July but I wouldn't bother changing it.

I'm team yellow all the way. Thank you!

Changed that jbk and added all the appointments so far.

Good luck tomorrow baby dreams x

Fab about the scan sporty.

I had the op changed to me. I hope everyone is okay with that.

Also thought it would be nice to keep a list of our next appointments on the front page. So we can wish each other luck more easily. If you want your next appointment added just say and I will do it, tell me the date and what type of appointment it is (scan, booking in, antenatal, etc).

Great idea ! MIne is January 1st at 10:45am EST for a early gender scan !! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And then January 5th at 9:00 Am EST for regular ob check up

Well done on the scans ladies!

Tasha, could you change my due date to the 6th July please my scan moved me up, also have the midwife on the 7th jan and gender scan on the 31st jan & my 20week scan booked in on the 17th February also see the consultant afterwards.

Does anyone know the "normal" range for the nuchal fold measurements?

I have added those girls. I won't add the times though as there will be too much info on the front page and it will be confusing with all the time zones.

Will do that now sammy, what was your EDD?

Well done on the scans ladies!

Tasha, could you change my due date to the 6th July please my scan moved me up, also have the midwife on the 7th jan and gender scan on the 31st jan & my 20week scan booked in on the 17th February also see the consultant afterwards.

Does anyone know the "normal" range for the nuchal fold measurements?

I think they consider anything up to 2.5mm as ok. But it has to be done with your blood test for a combined test.

As a screening assay, it is only 77% accurate, but hopefully any other anomalies will be picked up at 20 week scan.

My next appointment is 14th Jan and its my NT combined screening.

Thank you tasha!

I'm kinda worried now mine was higher than that :( I had my blood test straight after was told results will take a couple weeks but if there's a high risk I'll be contacted within 2-4 working days.

Sammy I think age, hospital, what exact gestation baby is, all changes it plus it doesn't mean much without the bloods x

Lucy I will add yours (and anyone else who writes between now and then) in the morning xx

Thank you tasha, it's such a worry tho, the sonographer said everything looked good so hoping that's a good sign.

Hey ladies! Was gone for the holidays so I had quite a bit of catching up to do on here. Adjarvis, I am so sorry for your loss :( I can't imagine how I'd feel. :hugs:
I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 11w2d and everything was perfect. He or she was literally kicking upwards the entire time and the tech had a hard time getting a good picture lol heart rate was 178. Anyone have any early gender guesses? DH and I both want a boy.
Hope everyone else had a lovely holiday!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1419981806954.jpg
    PicsArt_1419981806954.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
Oh, I didn't realize we were adding appointments to the front page. That's neat. :)

I have a my next OB appointment on Jan. 6th and my gender scan is on Feb. 20th.

Thanks!

My next appts are jan 15 for a check up/scan. Then feb 16 for anatomy/gender scan!! :wohoo:

And thanks for taking over the thread Tasha

Great us pics! Cute babies!
I read 2.8 is the highest for a normal nuchal fold measurement. My last baby measured 2.8 at 13w & a few days. They were concerned and we had additional testing (blood test.)
I'm very worried this time too because I'm older now. My nt scan is January 5th. We will probably do the extra blood test at that time. It also tells you the gender of the baby. Praying every night for a healthy baby.
Bump pic! Where is everyone else's??!!
IMG_0373.jpg

Cute bump! I'm jealous lol
I barely have a bump to show. I don't even look pregnant and I am almost out of the first trimester! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->