July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yep! The whole pregnancy. We didn't find out with our son either until he was born and it was wonderful. Dh says he could go either way this time but I love being team yellow so it is an easy choice. It would be hard having a partner wanting to know when you don't! My friend actually did find out with their first and her husband didn't! She didn't tell a soul... I would never be able to not tell or let it slip!

Lumi I've added that.

Sammy that's a fab bump.

Beautiful baby dreams.

I've added your scan date medzi, but don't worry about too many appointments for me to add. I have a scan on the 5th, obstetric medicine on the 16th, scan and prem clinic on the 19th, the mw on the 26th, consultant on the 28th. And this is a lull in my care. I'm also planning on speaking to the clinic manager on the 5th as I'm not happy with some stuff so there will be more appointments thrown in too. Just wanted to reassure you, you are not the only one and no amount is too much for me :hugs:

Wahoooo for second tri :dance:

I'm also not finding out. Hubby wants to but I dont, so we've agreed on not!

Wow haven't been here for ages! I kind of forgot to check up on the group...shame on me! How is everyone doing? I have my NT scan on Monday morning. It will be my first time seeing baby! Heard a strong heartbeat at 10 weeks though. :cloud9:

One day without Internet and you are a bunch of chatty Cathys ! I think I'm all caught up. The scans are so sweet to look at and our bumps are growing. Maybe I'll take a pic later. I did one with my sisters in law this past Saturday but they are much farther along and I just look chubby. I had a very restless night with a lot of lower left side pain. Then my son woke up from a nightmare that the baby died. Eek! So I called to see if they had any openings today to move our Friday NT scan up and they didnt. However, they are letting me come in later to hear the heartbeat. FX for a strong one.

Tasha, thanks for stepping up and taking over the group. I have my NT scan on Friday, Jan 2.

FX for you, MamaBee! I'm sure all will be well. Nightmares and pain can definitely be unsettling though. <3

Tasha please can you change me due date to the 3rd? Thanks hun xx

I have 7 appointments between now and April... not used to this many haha x

What a beautiful scan Baby_dreams! Happy to see that everything is all right!

Tasha, can you add me to 7 January scan day? I have an appointment with the midwife. They will make a scan and then have a half an hour talk and I also will have my official due date.

Happy New Year ladies. I wish you all and all your babies the best for the coming year!

Yep! The whole pregnancy. We didn't find out with our son either until he was born and it was wonderful. Dh says he could go either way this time but I love being team yellow so it is an easy choice. It would be hard having a partner wanting to know when you don't! My friend actually did find out with their first and her husband didn't! She didn't tell a soul... I would never be able to not tell or let it slip!

My husband is trying to convince me that he can find out and keep the secret from me and everyone else if I don't want to know. He's pretty good at keeping secrets, and he doesn't talk to his family much so I'm sure that would work out. But then I feel like I would be tempted to find out knowing he knows lol
My mom wants me to stay team yellow. She did with all of her kids and want to keep the tradition alive.
Luckily I still have a couple of months to make up my mind Lol decisions, decisions!

What's everyone doing for new years? I'm heading for a meal tonight at 9pm so late to be eating but they didn't have any other time and we are ringing in the new year there too . Dunno how I'm gonna eat or stay awake. Ha

Staying at home and do nothing. Playing some boardgames with my son and with my husband and chill on the couch :) Hehe, I feel old :)

It is my BIL's 30th and so we are giving him a surprise party. Should be pretty fun! I found a killer drink recipe that glows in the dark (shut the front door!), but alas, cannot partake nor can his wife so I think I'll pass on buying supplies. Then, my firstborn turns 10 tomorrow (bittersweet)! Breakfast in bed is our tradition and so I'll be getting stuff for her birthday breakfast shortly.

Happy 2015 everyone; it should be an exciting one!!!!

What's everyone doing for new years? I'm heading for a meal tonight at 9pm so late to be eating but they didn't have any other time and we are ringing in the new year there too . Dunno how I'm gonna eat or stay awake. Ha

We stay in on NYE and make it all about the kids. We get pizza & play games & that sort of thing. I love that tradition. I hated going out - I'm not a big drinker or partier.

We normally stay in (especially since the next day is a birthday and we get up early), but with this being a 'special' birthday for him, we felt like we should go. I don't know that I'll make it to midnight. I guess we'll see.

I know its early but whats everyones plan as far as pain meds during labor? I went natural with my DD so im hoping I can this time too. I got all the way to 6 cms without feeling one contraction but then that "ring of fire" omg it was horrible. I loved being able to shower right after though. And labor (from when my water broke until birth) was only 4 hours so im no superwoman lol.

Tasha my next appointment is Jan 6th. It will just be a check in I believe.

Genetic Dr just called. All blood work came back way below any risk. Proud of our old egg and sperm. Lol. I can breathe a little easier now!

nice scan baby dreams!

and yay ms elizabeth, so glad for good news.

We are not going out, we always try and stay at home this time of the year, and make it special for us. This year, both of us are ill so even less of an incentive. we are planning on going to bed early (lol). But we are going to a panto on saturday (oh yes, we are!!)

BeautifulRose, I'm keeping an open mind. I would like a natural birth but my last scan showed a 5cm fibroid in the vicinity of cervix. So, there is a chance I might not even get a choice depending on what the little bugger does. I'm not averse to pain relief, and will make a choice on the day (or night)

Thanks Tasha! OK I have a checkup on Jan 12. <3 Sorry you have so many too but it is good we are both well taken care of :) I'm excited you are staying team yellow too!

MN you'll know what to do when the time comes. Team yellow is awesome though!

Nonplans for New Years. Our little guy has been battling the flu so just staying in.

Natural labor here too :) well... Gas and air again is the plan.

We stay in on NYE and make it all about the kids. We get pizza & play games & that sort of thing. I love that tradition. I hated going out - I'm not a big drinker or partier.

I've just seen your profile photo! wow, is that your whole family? gorgeous (and how tiring must it be!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->