July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sounds like you ladies have some lovely plans for nye! My hubby is working til late (chef) and my kiddies are too young to stay up past about 9pm, so it's sneak off to bed to watch TV I think! :haha:

This is my 7th teetotal New Years in a row! Been pregnant every New Years except 2011 when I was EBF my 5mo ds1!

BeautifulRose, I will see what comes. I hope to make it without meds, but it depends on my hips mostly.

With DS labor was 16 hours long after my water was broken and I have hip-shot what caused horrible pain last time so I got some meds. Tbh I hope the second time the baby will come faster.

My babies have gone to bed already the woke me up at 6.30 so they're extremely tired and ratty :( I'm also waiting for hubby to get home from work so we can do dinner together a be lazy in front of the TV :)

I'd love to be thinking about going into labour but I'll be having my 3rd csection so my ultimate pain relief will be a horrible spinal, that for some reason makes me shake and gives me a tingly/itchy nose :( not looking forward to that part or the 24 hours in bed with a catheter :(

Has anyone thought of buying anything yet?

Just popping in quick to say hi!

I'm buying as soon as I can after my scan on the 15th. Want it all done and out of the way :haha:

We bought a double stroller after my scan Monday it was a really good price :) I think I'll wait to buy clothes.

I think that's every one up to date.

We have no plans for New Years.

Birth wise if I get the choice then I want a drug free vbac (first labour I had an epi, labour two and three nothing, four nothing until 7cm when I needed a section, five nothing at all) but according to a doctor the other week it's likely I will need a section to save babies life at some point.

I won't buy for a long time to come except for a blanket at around 14-16 weeks. And maybe a baby name book soon.

I bought some pacifiers :) That's it. My sister had twins (a boy and a girl) so I am lucky and get to have her extra clothes either way! :) I cant wait to find out the gender so I can buy lots of clothes!! <3

Birth wise.... hmmm, I don't know, I have had a not so great epi experience, a GREAT natural experience and a terrible natural experience. So... I'm trying not to think that far ahead right now lol.

I will wait till week 12 with buying anything. After that I will slowly get all what we need. :)Cannot wait until then.

We haven't got any names yet. And you Wiggler?

I'm letting OH pick this time as I had the main say with the other 3. He has chosen, and they are lovely (and secret :rofl:) <3

Medzi - those are gorgeous names!

Cam swore me to secrecy but the names he chose are names he himself vetoed with the girls :rofl:

I am also planning to go natural, but I did sign up for pain meds in case something happens. You just never know what to expect with your first labor. I'll be moving to a different state when I'm 7 months pregnant so switching doctors so late will not be fun. :( I stress just thinking about the last minute change.
As for buying stuff, I have already started putting together a baby registry. And have been browsing the baby sections of walmart and target lol I won't start buying until 20 weeks though to be safe.
No plans for NYE. Just gonna stay in and snuggle with the hubby since we both have tomorrow off!
If we have a girl, we are naming her after my late grandma, Iris. If it's a boy, we will keep family tradition and name him after DH. So Dale the IV. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->