July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

No clue on names, we've used all the ones I love x

Birth plan for me is still up in the air.. Love to try to go natural again, but I was 29 hours in labour last time and after 20 hours I couldn't take it anymore... My oh also says he would be way more relaxed if I got an epidural... So I will probably not be making any decisions for a bit...see how it goes

As for names, we love Charlotte for a girl and we can't settle on a boys name. Still both like Lincoln but not sure if we like it enough to actually name our kid yet.

On another note - has anyone been feeling any movemet?? I swear I've been feeling swishing and swirling baby movements this week

Oh and I forgot to add I have a prenatal appointment on jan 2 and I have my nt scan on jan 15 - thanks Tasha for taking over

Wiggler what?! Silly man! I'm excited to hear the name once baby comes :)

No movement yet for me. I have yet another anterior placenta so might not for a bit. I didn't feel Cubby until I was about 24 weeks. Hopefully a bit sooner this time around since it is my second!

Lincoln is cute!

I was thinking about Hudson for another boy name.. but idk !

Country blonde I will do that in a bit.

I felt bubble for a few days before xmas that I was debating then xmas Eve was definite x

ok, but you guys are sworn to secrecy too :haha: Elliot or Daisy <3

I have been feeling "movement" but I've also had phantom kicks since I had my son so I don't think it's proper movement :haha:

What's everyone doing for new years? I'm heading for a meal tonight at 9pm so late to be eating but they didn't have any other time and we are ringing in the new year there too . Dunno how I'm gonna eat or stay awake. Ha

We stay in on NYE and make it all about the kids. We get pizza & play games & that sort of thing. I love that tradition. I hated going out - I'm not a big drinker or partier.

I've just seen your profile photo! wow, is that your whole family? gorgeous (and how tiring must it be!)

Yup, that's us!

I am planning my 8th natural birth & hopefully second water birth. As far as names - all of my children start with an "H" so we will be continuing on with that theme. Once we know boy/girl we will start thinking about it.

We like Slade for a boy and Jade or River for a girl :)

aw....everyone has nice names.

we're trying to be calm until the 20 week scan and will make more decisions then.

as for movements, I would have said nothing until today when I'm sure baby is doing some sort of somersaults as I've been feeling off in my belly all day (and TMI, having diarrhea)

Just back from the doctor. Heartbeat was 163. I felt silly for going, but such a relief to hear!
We aren't sure about names. We have two 'N' named children and can't decide whether to continue for this one or not. I haven't found a 3rd 'N' name I love. I guess it'll be easier once we know the gender.
I'm very excited to see how pain relief goes this labor. I had an epi with my first. It was an induction and I don't see how I could've made it without one. My second I think I could've gone without anything, but was worried I'd have a three hour push like I did with the first so I got an epi. Worst part of my labor! So, this time I'll try to avoid it and see how it goes.

Just catching up, such a fast moving thread!
We spent last night away from home, did some shopping including some maternity clothes and a couple of baby bits - some bibs, muslin cloths, a Dumbo onesie and a hat, mitten and bootie set. They were in the sale and we couldn't resist them! Mustn't go too mad before we move though!
Loving all the scans and bump pictures, I think I am just bloated / fat right now! My appetite has certainly increased!
I think we have a girl and boy name picked out, Amelia (DH choose this) and Oliver (my choice). Not sure about middle names yet.
We're spending tonight watching a couple of movies and trying to stay up til midnight! Hope everyone has a great night, happy new year to you all.

Cute names everyone! We have a few we are thinking about....but I don't want to lock into one until later. It's going to be something different...despite my Grandmother wanting something normal like Mary, Ann or Henry. LOL

As for birthing plan. Natural is what I want. How to do it or if I can....must read a book on that! LOL

Beautifulrose IL be going for a c section. My 8lb daughter was too big for me last time I ended up with an awful tear and needed loads of physio after . :)

Aghhhh I just stood up and flooded my jeans with blood, no warning! Stupid subchorionic bleed, had nothing for a couple of weeks, then this! :dohh:

Had a quick listen on doppler, HB normal and baby was kicking and swiping, so hopefully it's ok in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->