July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Aghhhh I just stood up and flooded my jeans with blood, no warning! Stupid subchorionic bleed, had nothing for a couple of weeks, then this! :dohh:

Had a quick listen on doppler, HB normal and baby was kicking and swiping, so hopefully it's ok in there x

Im sorry :(

My OBGYN said I have a 2cm sac of fluid in my uterus, I asked her if it was blood and she said she couldn't tell. All she knows is that it has fluid in it. But she didn't seem too concerned about it and said that I could possibly have some spotting.

Is this the same thing as what you have?

Yes babygirl! Mines a bit bigger, about 5.5 x 3.5. I had heavy bleeding at 7-8 weeks and some on off spotting. This is my third pregnancy with this, my first being my DS2.

Yours may just reabsorb with no spotting at all, you never know with these things! Small ones are usually pretty harmless X

We've picked Olivia Rose for a girl and Charlie James for a boy.

I've had some odd feelings in my uterus. It's pretty much where the baby is as I know from using the doppler. Feels sort of like an elastic band pinging gently?? 1st pregnancy this far so im sure it's not the baby I'm feeling this early but it's something I've never ever felt before.

Yes babygirl! Mines a bit bigger, about 5.5 x 3.5. I had heavy bleeding at 7-8 weeks and some on off spotting. This is my third pregnancy with this, my first being my DS2.

Yours may just reabsorb with no spotting at all, you never know with these things! Small ones are usually pretty harmless X

I see. My sister had one with her twins and it was 8cm's! but it decreased in size on its own and the babies were perfectly fine :)

My doctor did not say we needed to do a re-scan (and I forgot to ask her) but she did not have any restrictions for me. She didn't seem concerned, Probably because its pretty small. I forgot to also ask where it was in the uterus, if it was close to baby or not. Ugh! I wish I didn't forget so much!

I have had no spotting so far:happydance:

Hopefully everything is fine.

Thanks, 11 weeks now :)
I didn't get any follow up with mine either (with ds2) but I went for a private scan at 16w and it was still there but by 20w it had gone!

Do you think I should call my OBGYN and ask if there were any restrictions I needed to follow? I am kinda worried about it now..

I honestly wouldn't worry, just avoid heavy lifting and strenuous excersise (although you probably already are!)

&#55356;&#57225;&#55356;&#57225;happy new year!!&#55356;&#57225;&#55356;&#57225;

Happy New Year from Canada! Things are settling down and I hope to be back in the conversTions in the next couple days!

I know its early but whats everyones plan as far as pain meds during labor? I went natural with my DD so im hoping I can this time too. I got all the way to 6 cms without feeling one contraction but then that "ring of fire" omg it was horrible. I loved being able to shower right after though. And labor (from when my water broke until birth) was only 4 hours so im no superwoman lol.

Planning a drug free water birth in hospital. I had a really bad back injury several years ago, so I don't know how well an epidural would work on me. So unless there's an emergency, I'm hoping to get by without it. We'll have a doula and we'll be taking hypnobirthing classes to help w/ pain management.

Has anyone picked out names yet?

We have! Cora Mae for a girl (after my grandma) and Wyatt Russel for a boy (after hubby's grandpa.)

We've also started buying stuff here and there. I have a baby carrier addiction so I keep buying woven wraps. :blush: We've purchased our car seat, and last night we found an arms reach cosleeper for a steal, so we picked that up too. ($60!) I've been buying boyish/semi-GN clothing. We're not big on gender specific clothes, so mostly everything I bought I'd be ok with putting on a girl or a boy. (That's what headbands are for. lol) I'm just excited, and I love to shop for baby stuff. And the more we buy now, the less we have to buy right before baby. Spreading the purchases out helps!

I am going to try and have a med-free birth at the hospital. Where I live they don't allow water births or midwives or home births :(. With my son I was induced because of HTN and ended up with meconium. I did have an epidural with that delivery (the pain was super intense at 2cm!).

I have only come up with a girls name that I absolutely LOVE: Cameron Rose

LOVE that so many of us are liking "Rose" for the middle name!

Love all the names :)

Happy New Year everyone! Still 4 hours away for me...

Happy New Year! No plans for us, just another night of putting the kids to bed and watching TV. Ha. I do have a bottle of sparkling cider in the fridge, though, so I think we'll open that up and do a little toast. :)

As far as pain meds for labour, hoping to make it with just laughing gas (aka gas and air) like I did will my other two labours. We'll just have to see how it goes!

We bought two new car seats on Amazon on Monday! They are Diono Radian R100's, so super slim. We're hoping to make our Kia Soul work for all three kids, so have them three across in the back seat. Sure hope it works!

For baby names, I've got a link in my signature to a post I made when I was WTT. Not all those names are still on our "short list." If I had to pick my top boy and girl name right this minute, I would choose Reed and Ramona. :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well today! Cheers!

I am going to try and have a med-free birth at the hospital. Where I live they don't allow water births or midwives or home births :(. With my son I was induced because of HTN and ended up with meconium. I did have an epidural with that delivery (the pain was super intense at 2cm!).

Have you joined any natural birth support groups for your area? I have a few friends in Alabama, and from what I hear, certain hospitals do allow CNM's, so that might be something you look into if you have options for hospitals. Regardless, I hope you get the birth you desire!

So, I might have just cried a little when I saw the 2015 light up knowing that our baby would be born this year. Happy tears, of course!

Hi Ladies i still follow you all just want to say happy new year and all the best for all of you with your pregnacys:flower:

Happy new year everyone!

I'm getting a bit paranoid, but I just face time-d with my parents (they live halfway around the world) and my mum was concerned that my face was a bit puffy, anyone else notice the pregnancy glow?

I'm hoping to not tell work for at least a few more weeks but if I'm already showing then I guess I can't hide it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->