July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My private scan (to hopefully find out the gender!) is in an hour and 45 minutes. At my 11 week everything was fine but I feel a mini panic starting in my chest about if the baby stopped growing. Idk why I haven't been worried at all and I STILL have quite a lot of throwing up happening everyday but I'm so scared . Wish me luck ladies

Good luck BR!! Amazing how they can reveal gender so early now!!!
Look forward to piccies <3

We've had the hardest time with names! Two nights ago we think we found our girl first name, we have a boy middle name but we feel like once we know the gender it will be easier because we can focus rather trying to find both! My birth plan is a C-section I have had a lot of major surgeries and my body especially my pelvic floor could not handle childbirth without long term damage risk that is far more then a little more scar tissue! I'm fine with it parts of me what the normal birth options immediate skin to skin with my baby etc but both our safety is most important! Baby items I've been tempted for the big ones but we agreed when we find our gender well start buying big items. So far I have 3 glass bottles, 3 tommetippe bottles, matching manual pump, breastpads,fuzzy white socks, gray booties, and just a couple outfits but the store I bought from takes returns all year if you save receipt so I can exchange or return if not needed! I scored great deals of most of them so I grabbed them while they were a fraction of the reg price! So excited for us all to find out what were having!

Haooy New Year Whisper. Hope all is well with you <3

Good luck Rose!! I'll be stalking to hear how it all went!

Vaughn buying stuff is so exciting! :) I haven't bought anything for Puffin yet... We have key much all we need from our son and my sister has daughters (a son too!) So we will get hand me downs again if it is a girl. I'll still be buying some special things though.

Happy new year everyone. Hope your scan went well Beautifulrose.

We made our big facebook annoucement today. And now of course I'm nervous that I did lol. But it's exciting to have eveyone know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 9
Happy new year girls.

Beautiful rose I hope it went well.

country blonde I did that.

Babygirl13289, Duffy fan and mngirl1991 I couldn't do what you wanted as I need to know if the appointments are scans, ob appointment etc.

I bought a book with 100,001 baby names in today x

Congrats Rose! How do you feel?

Thanks Tasha ! I feel sooo happy I was so relived as soon as I saw the flicker of the heartbeat. The baby had his legs crossed for like 30 mins and I had to drink water and jump around and eventually he uncrossed his legs. I'm so blessed

He is going to keep you on your toes? :haha: you are blessed <3

Huge congrats!! He is perfect! Yes, he will keep you on your toes for sure! Aw, so happy for you!

Happy new year girls.

Beautiful rose I hope it went well.

country blonde I did that.

Babygirl13289, Duffy fan and mngirl1991 I couldn't do what you wanted as I need to know if the appointments are scans, ob appointment etc.

I bought a book with 100,001 baby names in today x

Oops sorry, it's just an OB appointment :)

Congrats BeautifulRose!

And nice announcement country!

I sent this pic to a few friends. Lots of excited peoples!

Attachments

• 2014-12-18 10.20.32.jpg
    2014-12-18 10.20.32.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
I am so happy for you Beautifulrose. What a beautiful scan and your little boy looks really like a baby already.

I am very carefully with the gender. My sister was told to be a boy on four scans :)
We we rather surprised when she was born.

My son was told to be a girl at first and later at weeks 26 on a 3D scan we saw his balls :) I was so happy since I knew he was a boy. When they said it's a girl. I couldn't believe it.

So I don't think we will know anything before week 20 since here they are not even try to see before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->