July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Fab announcements!!

And congrats rose - think you must be the first to know. How exciting :)

Wow that's early to find out! Congrats!

So the nub must disappear into boy girl parts pretty fast!

Cute timeforababy!

Khatif cool stories! I love that your intuition was right! My sister's friend was very surprised to learn her baby was a girl. When she went into labour, it was a boy… and then the girl came! They had twins and didn't know! She had only been given 1 scan and baby 2 was hiding well and super low and was born quite a bit smaller but both are doing well!

Wow, twins. That should be q big surprise. I am happy to hear that the babies are fine.

Ladies, I have a rather intimate question. It's about sex to be rather honest.
We did not do it since week 6. My needs is there and growing as well, I have a lot dreams about it. But I cannot imagine to do it. I feel fat and very unsecured in body therefore I have a difficult time to let DH touch me. It is very confusing. ..

Hi ladies, wondering if I can join? I'm due July 28th after ttc for 19 months and suffering 3 miscarriages. I had scans at 5, 6, 8 and 9 weeks. I am considered high risk due to a blood disorder and some other health things going on and have hyperemisis. I have appointments on January 8th with the high risk Ob (follow up) and the NT scan on January 16th.

Amazing pics BR and congrats on team blue! :yipee:

Hi ladies, wondering if I can join? I'm due July 28th after ttc for 19 months and suffering 3 miscarriages. I had scans at 5, 6, 8 and 9 weeks. I am considered high risk due to a blood disorder and some other health things going on and have hyperemisis. I have appointments on January 8th with the high risk Ob (follow up) and the NT scan on January 16th.

Hi hun, welcome and congrats on the pregnancy going well! There are a few of us here who have had recurrent miscarriages, looks like july will be a bumper crop of rainbow babies! <3

Hi jrepp :)

Congrats on having good scans!! I'm high risk due to a blood disorder too - I have itp (low platelets so my blood doesn't clot well). My appointments are opposite to yours - have nt scan first on the 12th & then I meet my high risk ob on the 14th. Will be nice to compare notes!

Khatif-- for a long time, from about week 6, I felt extremely uncomfortable having sex even though I wanted it. I wanted it so bad but as soon as dh would touch me it all felt wrong. I did it 3 times anyway and it wasn't worth it. I felt so bad for dh cause he could tell I was uncomfortable but it wasn't his fault. Anyway, the day I hit 12 weeks, I wanted it but I was scared it wouldn't feel right. Did it anyway and since then it has been absolutely incredible. Seriously, best sex ever. For a long time I felt uncomfortable with my body but I decided that I was making something beautiful and needed to embrace it. My husband is more attracted to me now than ever.

SO exciting that you found out already!!! AH!!

So My next Ob appointment is January 20th!

I'm officially guessing that we are having a boy, but we will be staying team yellow again!

ALSO IN OTHER BIG NEWS: I felt my baby last night :flow: I wasn't sure at first, but after a minute i knew it was my babe! I was curled up watching reruns of The Office and eating toast! I haven't felt anything since and don't really expect to feel much very often... But when I was 12 weeks 4 days with my DS i thought i felt him, but wasn't sure until i started getting those feelings consistent at 17 weeks.

Scroll down for everyone's due dates! :happydance:

Congratulations July Mammas!! :baby:

Please let me know your due date and I will add you to the list!

Fun game Ladies

Guess what you're having or tell me what you're wishing for and I'll put that color stork by your name until we find out! See if we can all guess right or what :)

If you think of anything else you want on the list please let me know!!

I am a mom of 2 boys currently - 8 and 5. They are super excited for this baby. I'm not with their father any longer. So this is my SO's first baby. As you will see throughout this pregnancy I'm letting him decide alot of things - like whether or not we find out gender etc. that type of thing. I make all decisions on prenatal care and delivery ;)

https://i62.tinypic.com/11m9409.png

<3 :cloud9: Our July 2015 Mamas :cloud9: <3

1st
:blue: Medzi :yellow:
:yellow: Srrme :yellow:
:yellow: Auntiesarah25 :yellow:
:yellow: Kassy :yellow:

2nd
:yellow: mimomma :yellow:
:yellow: Shorty88 :yellow:
:yellow: Shirley. :yellow:
:yellow: KtownKate :yellow:
:blue: Rach87 :yellow:
:pink: cdex67 :yellow:

3rd
:yellow: Cariad82 :yellow:
:blue: BeautifulRose :yellow:
:yellow: lozmega :yellow:
:yellow: Shocked At 41 :yellow:
:pink: Baby_Dreams :yellow:

July 4th
:blue: Livvy :yellow:

5th
:yellow: Starlight34 :yellow:
:yellow: lusterleaf :yellow:

6th
:yellow: TTChopes :yellow:
:yellow: springcrane :yellow:
:yellow: lola33 :yellow:
:blue: sammynashley :yellow:

7th
:yellow: WTTMommy :yellow:
:yellow: lotsoflove13 :yellow:

8th
:yellow: Youngy :yellow:
:pink: JoyofMylife :yellow:

9th
:yellow: j_d_mommy :yellow:
:yellow: timeforbaby :yellow:

July 10th
:yellow: carlsberg :yellow:
:yellow: Ms Elizabeth :yellow:
:yellow: alternatedi :yellow:

July 11th
:yellow: TonyaG :yellow:
:yellow: kimbresque :yellow:
:yellow: feb4th2011 :yellow:

July 12th
:yellow: Keyval :yellow:
:blue: Tasha :yellow:
:yellow: CertifiedOreo :yellow:

July 13th
:yellow: pirateardnek :yellow:
:pink: Duffy fan 13 :yellow:

July 14th
:yellow: lcgoodac :yellow:
:pink: MamaBee413 :yellow:
:blue: LuvallmyH :yellow:
:yellow: Bubbles1088 :yellow:

July 16th
:yellow: Babyvaughn :yellow:
:pink: Harley Quinn :yellow:

July 17th
:yellow: bee lady :yellow:
:pink: fluffet521 :yellow:

July 18th
:yellow: heaveneats :yellow:
:yellow: AndiAmsterdam :yellow:

July 19th
:yellow: Mrs Jellybean :yellow:
:blue: MNgirl1991 :yellow:
:pink: jbk :yellow:

July 20th
:yellow: SarahTabor :yellow:
:yellow: LIB :yellow:
:yellow: kelbez :yellow:

July 21st
:yellow: ready4babies :yellow:
:yellow: Calcifer :yellow:

July 22nd
:pink: dan-o :yellow:
:yellow: sportysgirl :yellow:
:yellow: MKAC2005 :yellow:
:yellow: pumpkin90 :yellow:
:yellow: Lumi :yellow:

July 23rd
:blue: UpNComer :yellow:

July 24th
:blue: Lucy1 :yellow:

July 25th
:pink: k4th :yellow:

July 26th
:yellow: dollymix :yellow:
:yellow: katangel :yellow:
:blue: wiggler :yellow:

July 27th
:blue: hollyw79 :yellow:
:yellow: cali_kt :yellow:
:blue: countryblonde :yellow:

July 28th
:yellow: canadabear :yellow:

July 30th
:yellow: Khatif :yellow:

July 31st
:blue: Csto :yellow:
:blue: Babygirl3289 :yellow:

7 Angel Babies :hugs: :angel:

:angel: jumpingo :angel:
:angel: WhisperOfHope :angel:
:angel: KozmikKitten :angel:
:angel: ajarvis :angel:

Appointments

1st January
BeautifulRose Early gender scan
2nd January
Csto Dating scan
Country blonde Pretnatal appointment
5th January
Tasha NT scan
BeautifulRose Ob appointment
LoveallmyH NT scan
Bubbles1088 NT scan
6th January
Dano NT scan
Harley Quinn Ob appointment
Cdex67 Ob appointment
7th January
Sammynashley Midwife
Khatif Scan
9th January
Dano Midwife
12th January
K4th Scan
Lumi Scan
Medzi Ob appointment
13th January
Mamabee13 NT scan
14th January
Lucy1 NT scan
15th January
Sportysgirl NT scan
Rach87 Scan
Country blonde NT scan
16th January
Tasha Ob Medical Clinic
19th January
Tasha Prem clinic
21st January
Jbk Antenatal appointment
Timeforababy Midwife appointment
31st January
Sammynashley Gender scan

6th February
Medzi Scan
16th February
Rach87 Anatomy scan
17th February
Sammynashley Anomaly scan
19th February
Timeforababy Growth scan
20th February
Harley Quinn Gender scan

Im also having NT screening Jan 5th

Congrats, beautifulrose! That looks like a boy for sure! :) So fun!

As for sex, I hear ya. In all my pregnancies, my libido tends to go into overdrive, and it can be super frustrating. Especially because I also get those times where I just don't want anyone to touch me, let alone DH! Just try to take advantage of the times you feel the most okay with it, iykwim.

And how great that some of you are feeling baby already. I can't wait for that! I'm really curious to find out if I have another anterior placenta and maybe that's why I haven't felt anything yet. Although I am only 12 weeks, so I guess I might have to wait a while longer to feel baby even if I have a 'normal' placenta.

Whew, long day celebrating DD's birthday after staying up for NYE. I am so incredibly worn out and hope to catch up some sleep tomorrow. Quite thankful that my appt isn't until afternoon. (P.S. Tasha - my NT scan is tomorrow, Jan 2nd, not the 13th. No big deal if it doesn't get changed, but if you'd like to update the front page you can)

Tasha, that baby name book has 100,001 names because the 1 on the end is the exact perfect one for this baby!

Welcome, JRepp!

As far as being intimate, we have only dtd once since the bfp. I had horrible cramps and tightening afterwards and so I'm nervous to do it anymore. I'm sure I'll be more open to it soon as we move out of the first trimester and after we see the baby again tomorrow.

Have any of you read about the Ramzi gender determination method using early ultrasounds? I discovered it last night and am fascinated! The only tricky part is knowing if your image is exactly as your uterus is or if it is flipped. I wish I had known before our last scan and could've asked the technician how the picture was oriented. I will definitely be asking tomorrow. His method has high accuracy from six weeks on. I'm kind of amazed and curious why this is so often true. I know when finding a heartbeat, my little one is snuggled way far to the left. The nurse using the doppler yesterday commented that maybe I have a tilted uterus and that is why it is so far over. Who knows? They say left side is girl.....I guess we'll find out!

Oh, and congrats BeautifulRose on a fabulous scan! He is adorable already :)

I think you're the second to find out gender. Didn't one of you ladies have a blood test early on or something? I am so tired, I can't think straight. I love that we are starting to find out more about our babes!

I think I remember another member finding out boy through blood test too :)

Harley I haven't felt movement yet. I have an anterior placenta this time and did last time too. Was kinda sad when I found out because I know I'll have to wait a bit still most likely...

MamaBee I just looked it up - hadn't heard of it before! I'm not sure if my images are flipped but I looked back at my 7-8 week scan pics. It was right for my son if the image wasn't flipped! This baby is on the other side so we will see if it ends up a girl!

Yah, Medzi, I remember you said you have an anterior placenta this time too. I was bummed I didn't feel my second little guy until later because apparently you're supposed to feel baby sooner the second time around. I'll ask at my next appt if they can tell me where the placenta is!

MamaBee, I have heard of Ramzi's method, but only on here. lol I tried to ask the tech at my dating scan if she could tell me where in my uterus baby was positioned, but I don't think she really understood what I meant, and I didn't get any pics, so all I had to go off of was the image on the screen. And to me, it looked like baby was right smack in the middle of my uterus, so I'm not really sure what to do with that! lol

As for the image being flipped or true to appearance, I've read that if you have an vaginal us, the image is true to life, but if it's an abdominal one, then it's flipped. Hope that makes sense!

Generally if you have a transvaginal ultrasound, the image is flipped. Over the tummy is normal. :) Looking forward to confirming which side baby is on tomorrow!

Ladies I need your HELP!
Lol my boob's were decent size 32DDD or 34DD before. There not super bigger but they've grown some and no matter what bra I get I get boob sweat I've been showering multiply times a day because it smells awful. I need a bigger bra but I know there going to grow more soon so should I try nursing bras already? Or do have any idea on getting then not to do this lol sports bra was only worse!

The ramzi theory is where the placenta is not where the baby is on the uterus isn't it?

All the places I've read say the opposite csto, vaginal is exact and abdominal is flipped.

It only is 97% accurate before 8 weeks as per the study but I'm sure there's reasonable give or take!

Looking at my 5w6d one there's a slight mass where baby is on the left (vaginal) and on my 8w6d one it is on on the right so by the theory (if that is the placenta!!) it means girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->