July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ah&#8230; if it is placenta, both mine are anterior so front&#8230; not sure if more left or right.

Babyvaughn - You can try using baby powder, that can help keep the sweat and smell better under control, or LUSH makes some nice body powders if there is one near you. I'm a 34DD/36D (that is AFTER a reduction!) so I've had those issues. Not sure about nursing bra. Honestly, mine never really changed so I didn't worry about needing different sizes, I'm sure someone else will have a better answer!

Ladies I need your HELP!
Lol my moms were decent size 32DDD or 34DD before. There not super bigger but they've grown some and no mater what bra I get I get boob sweat I've been showering multiply times a day because it smells awful. I need a bigger bra but I know there going to grow more soon so should I try nursing bras already? Or do have any idea on getting then not to do this lol sports bra was only worse!

Go to a quality bra shop (NOT victorias secret!) and get fitted. You can also measure yourself at home, but having a professional fit you is generally the best route. https://www.bigcuplittlecup.net/video-measure-bra-size/ This will tell you how to do it at home. With a properly fitted bra, you shouldn't have too many issues. Buying a nursing bra now would put you in the same position as if you bought a regular bra and then grew. It's going to give you the same fit issues. Best to just get one or two very well fitted bras and go from there. :)

All the places I've read say the opposite csto, vaginal is exact and abdominal is flipped.

I'm probably remembering wrong. lol.

Omg I put my moms.. There goes pregnancy brain again I fixed it but I meant my boobs are! Lol

Congrats beautifulrose! We find out in 4weeks what we're having can't wait!

As for the boob thing I have a similar problem I'm a 38DD/E find wearing bras so uncomfortable ATM it's pretty normal for mine to go upto a F cup whilst pregnant :( they just get in the way never know what to do with them!

Afm- sickness appears to be easing off a little but appetite hasn't come back yet :( pretty sure I keep feeling baby move feels like a tickling from the inside. Also getting horrible stretching pains down my right side. Oh and the spots! Where the hell have these come from!!! I look like a spotty teenager :(

waiting for the gp now :(

this cough has been hanging around for ten days. bugger

Congratulations beautifulrose <3

Hope you're ok time :hugs:

My nausea is easing up a bit :happydance: I still have no appetite though, which is annoying.

OH is back to work today after his Xmas time off. It was lovely having him home but I'm glad it's back to normal now :haha:

Hope the gp can give you something to ease your cough timeforababy. There's so many bugs going around, my two went off to the mil's last weekend and came back with a Nasty cough bad still have it!

Glad your feeling a bit better Wiggler!

My scan is in about 6 hours. I haven't even gone to bed yet. -_- At least I can come home and go back to bed. lol

That's everything up to date.

Welcome jrepp. I've had recurrent miscarriages and late loses because of my clotting disorders. Scary isn't it? I've added you to the front page.

Mama sorry about that, it's changed. Good luck today.

Csto you must be exhausted. Good luck.

Country I hope your appointment goes well.

I hope everyone else is okay?

csto - Make sure you get a good sleep when you get back!

Csto you must be knackered!! Make sure you get lots of sleep after your scan!

Csto you must be exhausted. Make sure you get some rest! Good luck today.

I think baby names will drive me insane before I have this baby. DH is set on a boys name, it was a name I suggested when not pregnant and I loved it. Now I dont :dohh:

We agreed on one girls name, I like it but I don't love it. Suggested the perfect middle name, he liked it. Then later he didn't like middle name :dohh:

Csto- the lack of sleep stinks but at least you get your scan today!!!

Vaughan- my advice to you would be don't go crazy spending money on nursing brA yet. They tend to be expensive and odds out your gonna outgrow it. My boobs are small. But I needed a new bra every couple months last time around. And then when my milk came in they got huge for me... So I say wait it out for the nursing bra. But definitely make sure you are wearing the right size, you will be way more comfortable

Hope it went perfectly ctso!

Nursing bras are a complete nightmare!! I spent a fortune and they all ended up on ebay! The only bra I found to give me adequate support when I was a 36-38FF/G was the elomi underwire. Made mastitis and sore breasts a thing of the past!
I used an elomi underwire bra with my second as well, in a smaller size, but can't seem to find one in my current size (34DD/E)

I'm in normal bra at the mo, but only one specific type. Everything else feels like barbed wire :haha:

Tasha, I am the worst with names!!! It's so hard settling on one.
I have had a girls name for some time, but it's difficult to say if it will suit or not. If its a boy then I'm stumped! Hubby is equally as indecisive and picky. Hopefully something will come to me lol!
Definitely need to find out gender <3

HAHA, love all the bra talk! Mine haven't got bigger...just fuller in the middle. If that's such a thing. I'm almost falling out of my bra now. Course, a sports bra squishes them so...maybe I need a larger size. LOL

Need to get myself to a maternity store at some point. I've only ever worn Victoria's Secret. OH says at my age...don't switch brands since they still float high like I'm 20 so they must be doing something right in that store. LOL

Ms Elizabeth- my boobs are not much bigger either, they slowly grow and then boom when my milk comes in huge lol..it's the only time I actually have boobs though so I enjoy it. Hahah

Tasha and dano - names are so hard... I figure it gonna take us a while to find a for sure boys name... We can never agree on any names!

Afm- my appointment went great! Heard little bubs heart beating away. 168bpm... So happy. I think I can finally relax a bit now.

We have our names set : Luke Edward Allen if it's a boy and Lily Elizabeth Ann if it's a girl. I have had to go to a different bra as I outgrew both my prematurity bras and the next size up. I found these super comfy, yet supportive, and no squishing sports bras at Walmart for $10.

Mine are huuuuuuge and so sore.

I've used a million names already, Morgan William,Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae Ann, so one boy, four girls but two boy names and eight girl names. I don't think I will ever love more names :dohh:

Country, glad it went well. I usually find boys names harder than girls (but I've used all the girls names I love).

Lovely names jrepp, cute the initials are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->