July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Beautifulrose - OMG! Congrats! I am so jealous!!!!

Csto - Good luck at your appointment!

I am 10 weeks today! :)

Every time I hear baby's heartbeat on my doppler my heart gets so happy! I find it now within a minute! Baby used to be more left, but now it is more central :)

Tasha I'm dreading the whole baby name thing..me and hubby are useless I like names that he doesn't and it's the other way, plus the family get involved and I end up sulking and stressy because hubby will like an awful name that the mil picked out.

This time around I don't really like any boys names either, girls names I think ate easy I like so many.

Jbk- I love hearing my baby's name on the Doppler I always check every 3days just to calm me down, smile every time I hear it.

My next two upcoming appointments are Jan 29th midwife and Feb 13th Anatomy scan x

Hope the scan goes well csto! then zzzzz :sleep:

I don't post much but thought I would keep you all updated, I'm having twins and freaking out about it!!!

I had a scan at 6 weeks and they said only 1 baby!!!!
I'm beyond shocked

Holy cow! Twins! I would die of shock if my doctor told me I was having twins. One baby for our first is enough lol GOOD LUCK! Congrats though. You must be excited!

Also, afm, my ticker is off by one day. Tomorrow actually marks day 1 of 12 weeks for me :) still experiencing morning sickness off and on, was hoping it would let up by now :(

Whoa! Congrats, Tonya! What an amazing surprise! I think I'd be freaking out a little bit (or a lot) if I suddenly had twins too!

Congrats Tonya!

MN I still have horrible morning sickness :(

I tried the baby powder last night and it helped!! :D Thanks for idea!

Ladies I need your HELP!
Lol my moms were decent size 32DDD or 34DD before. There not super bigger but they've grown some and no mater what bra I get I get boob sweat I've been showering multiply times a day because it smells awful. I need a bigger bra but I know there going to grow more soon so should I try nursing bras already? Or do have any idea on getting then not to do this lol sports bra was only worse!

Go to a quality bra shop (NOT victorias secret!) and get fitted. You can also measure yourself at home, but having a professional fit you is generally the best route. https://www.bigcuplittlecup.net/video-measure-bra-size/ This will tell you how to do it at home. With a properly fitted bra, you shouldn't have too many issues. Buying a nursing bra now would put you in the same position as if you bought a regular bra and then grew. It's going to give you the same fit issues. Best to just get one or two very well fitted bras and go from there. :)

All the places I've read say the opposite csto, vaginal is exact and abdominal is flipped.

I'm probably remembering wrong. lol.

I dont really have a lot of choices I did get fitted topless once at Nordstrom and that bra fit very well but it was $100 and with them about to grow a bunch I dont want to waist money on that again. I tried the baby powder and it worked took the smell and stick away! I will just go out and try some different bra's and sizes I have my fiance measure me like you said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->