July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Thanks everyone! The scan went great. Baby is measuring 9w6d (I had 2 days of ovulation pain & 2 positive opks, so baby is still right on track) with a heart beat of 160!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
Csto- the lack of sleep stinks but at least you get your scan today!!!

Vaughan- my advice to you would be don't go crazy spending money on nursing brA yet. They tend to be expensive and odds out your gonna outgrow it. My boobs are small. But I needed a new bra every couple months last time around. And then when my milk came in they got huge for me... So I say wait it out for the nursing bra. But definitely make sure you are wearing the right size, you will be way more comfortable

Yes I'm tore my bra's are about $60 each currently my problem is my band is a 32 so not many places carry that band size with larger cups. I thought maybe I will try like dept store there larger sizes tend to be really large compared to VS and cheaper! When did you grow a large amount in the breast like how many weeks?

Hope it went perfectly ctso!

Nursing bras are a complete nightmare!! I spent a fortune and they all ended up on ebay! The only bra I found to give me adequate support when I was a 36-38FF/G was the elomi underwire. Made mastitis and sore breasts a thing of the past!
I used an elomi underwire bra with my second as well, in a smaller size, but can't seem to find one in my current size (34DD/E)

I'm in normal bra at the mo, but only one specific type. Everything else feels like barbed wire :haha:

I will look into that bra! I thought about an underwire they cup better and maybe will stop getting stuck together lol.

Csto- the lack of sleep stinks but at least you get your scan today!!!

Vaughan- my advice to you would be don't go crazy spending money on nursing brA yet. They tend to be expensive and odds out your gonna outgrow it. My boobs are small. But I needed a new bra every couple months last time around. And then when my milk came in they got huge for me... So I say wait it out for the nursing bra. But definitely make sure you are wearing the right size, you will be way more comfortable

Yes I'm tore my bra's are about $60 each currently my problem is my bad is a 32 so not many places carry that band size with larger cups. I thought maybe I will try like dept store there larger sizes tend to be really large compared to VS and cheaper! When did you grow a large amount in the breast like how many weeks?

Try nordstrom. As an added bonus, for $10, they'll convert any bra into a nursing bra for you. :)

I will last time I bought a bra there it was $100 but I will try again maybe tell them this time I want to budget because I might outgrow it fast lol that's make them into nursing bra's next time I'm in that area I will for sure look!

Any of you looking into strollers? A jogger is a must for me! I have been looking into them and there isn't too many choices but I came across the city mini GT today and although its not the type of jogger I had it mind, I love that it folds so easily and compact! It also looks really comfy for baby! Downside is I would have to buy the infant sert, cup holder bag, and tray for when baby is grown which makes it as much as top style of bob strollers. My SIL has a baby trend jogger which I like the cup holder and its not a bad stroller just bulky and a pain to put in car especially in the pouring down rain, it rains a lot here so I need something easy to pop in the trunk and get in the car but sturdy to handle the outdoors and vacations! Fill me in on anything you've found or if you have previous children what you have liked! :)

Vaughn - so happy the baby powder worked for you! I depended on it when I had a larger chest! And still do in the summer.

Also, I have a city mini gt :) We really like it! It is super easy to fold and I can do it one handed and put it into the car while holding my 26 pound son! We haven't bought a tray for it yet but the cup holder was only $12. The one thing that I would say is a negative is the bottom storage is quite small. But everything else I love and I would recommend it. Oh another thing that was mentioned to us when we bought out was because the bar in the back goes across both wheels, sometimes taller people kick it when they walk due to their long stride. So it would be good to walk around with one to check if you or your partner are tall. I'm 5'8 and my dh is 5'11 and neither of us have issues.

Oh and we've travelled with from Canada to Holland and to Maui so it works on cobblestone, in rain, in snow, and on the beach! :)

I absolutely love my Bob revolution stroller! I use it year round (really great in snow) in trying to decide if I should by a double or not... My DS will be 33 months when new baby is born... Im leaning towards not... And just baby wearing all summer. Lovely scan photo CSTO!

I just found out I got wait listed for a midwife... I'm pretty disappointed as I'm sure anyone they turn down gets on that list. I'll keep my fingers crossed and see what happens. I also sent my doula from when I had my DS a little email.... But she let me know she's due 3 days after me lol. So now I need to interview for a new one!

csto - Aww lovely scan piccy <3

I'm getting a basic Graco pushchair that the carseat can clip onto. I've had loads of pushchairs before and this one was great, sturdy, massive basket, folds easily. Not getting a double, I babywear a lot so never saw the need.

What has everyone got planned for the weekend?

I have a fun weekend of decluttering and spring cleaning, and going through the freezers and cupboards to sort out meal plans for the week. So very boring weekend here :haha:

Vaughn - so happy the baby powder worked for you! I depended on it when I had a larger chest! And still do in the summer.

Also, I have a city mini gt :) We really like it! It is super easy to fold and I can do it one handed and put it into the car while holding my 26 pound son! We haven't bought a tray for it yet but the cup holder was only $12. The one thing that I would say is a negative is the bottom storage is quite small. But everything else I love and I would recommend it. Oh another thing that was mentioned to us when we bought out was because the bar in the back goes across both wheels, sometimes taller people kick it when they walk due to their long stride. So it would be good to walk around with one to check if you or your partner are tall. I'm 5'8 and my dh is 5'11 and neither of us have issues.

Thanks for your feed back! Where did you find the cupholder for that price? Did you use the infant seat accessory? I love how it folds down so small!

Csto- lovely scan pic!

We've gone for the babystyle oyster 2, hubby loves it it's a pretty sturdy pram, the handle is adjustable so suits hubby. And we just love it! we've just gone for the seat and car seat, the carry cot is way too big and we got the car seat free..normally £120! We put the deposit down after our scan last week.

We've had lots of prams & buggies we've only had 2 children but had about 7 prams.

I feel so exhausted today and my body seems to ache all over, had hoped feeling like this would have passed. 4weeks today and well find out what we're having feels like a lifetime away!

How's everyone else feeling?

Csto, lovely scan! Congratulation!

Luckily we don't have to buy stroller. We still have the one from my son and I love it. It has all the functions we need and it can be used from day 1 until we don't need it anymore.

I am 10 weeks 2 days now and my symptoms are feading rapidly away. I did not even have them too long. I had MS for two week, it was horrible for that two weeks though. Now it is almost nothing again.. This first trimester is killing me as I worry myself to death. I did not have it with DS, back then I was certain that everything is going well.

We have an icandy cherry that we used with dd & I love it!! Will definitely use it again. We bought it when she was 3 months old (fell out with our first pram lol!) so we didn't buy a carry cot - just a seat. I'm debating whether we need a carry cot or whether to really get to grips with my baba sling & wear bubs instead. It would save a lot of money!!! But dd starts school in September so carrying bubs on a new school run might be a bit much?? Idk :shrug:

Khatif - I understand what you mean!! With dd I sailed through pregnancy and first tri. This time everything worries me. I had thought reaching second tri would help but now I'm nearly there I think I'm still going to worry. I am a self confessed worry-wart and control freak though. Roll on July!!

Does anyone else have a sore stomach?

It's not cramps or anything so I'm not worried but haven't seen anyone mention it. Where my uterus is feels very sore.

I had got to thinking last night that maybe my uterus just isn't stretchy enough :dohh:

k4th - I babywear on the school run, it makes it a lot easier than pushing a buggy I think. You can always practice a little bit in the weeks before the school run starts.

Lucy - I have that too

Just had a play with the doppler again, this baby likes to play hide and seek a lot :rofl:

k4th - I babywear on the school run, it makes it a lot easier than pushing a buggy I think. You can always practice a little bit in the weeks before the school run starts.

Lucy - I have that too

Just had a play with the doppler again, this baby likes to play hide and seek a lot :rofl:

I think my biggest worry about baby wearing is falling over!! :haha: I'm not known for my grace!!!

:haha: I don't think that worry every goes away!

I am so looking forward to new baby snuggles in the carrier though <3 Poor Sophie won't be happy when I stop wearing her though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->