July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ugh ladies looks like I've given myself food poisoning I feel so rough :( these stomach cramps are horrendous :(

Any of you looking into strollers? A jogger is a must for me! I have been looking into them and there isn't too many choices but I came across the city mini GT today and although its not the type of jogger I had it mind, I love that it folds so easily and compact! It also looks really comfy for baby! Downside is I would have to buy the infant sert, cup holder bag, and tray for when baby is grown which makes it as much as top style of bob strollers. My SIL has a baby trend jogger which I like the cup holder and its not a bad stroller just bulky and a pain to put in car especially in the pouring down rain, it rains a lot here so I need something easy to pop in the trunk and get in the car but sturdy to handle the outdoors and vacations! Fill me in on anything you've found or if you have previous children what you have liked! :)

I've got a city mini gt as a car/shopping/school run single stroller. Its replaced my standard City mini which is worn out now (I live by the beach and the salt wrecks my buggies!) I also have a phil and teds navigator tandem, which I plan to use with the car seat on top and ds2 in toddler seat below. I wouldn't run with the gt, the wheels aren't big enough. I do (or rather did) run with my phil and teds, sometimes with both kids in! :)

Ugh ladies looks like I've given myself food poisoning I feel so rough :( these stomach cramps are horrendous :(

OMG you poor thing, I had exactly the same thing yesterday! Absolutely NO idea where I picked it up from. Could only just keep sips of water down and that just came out of the other end! Feel much better today, can eat again, just a bit delicate!

Dan-o that exactly how I'm feeling I feel so rough and the cramps are so bad I've taken paracetamol hopefully it eases a bit, hubby's at work to so it's just me poorly and 2 very bored children..my day is going to be fun :( glad you feeling better from it dan-o

:haha: I don't think that worry every goes away!

I am so looking forward to new baby snuggles in the carrier though <3 Poor Sophie won't be happy when I stop wearing her though :rofl:

Ooh me too! Think I may beg my parents to get a new ergo as a baby present, mines a bit battered now, but it was amazing. I've noticed they have a new one out too that looks even better!
May try moby/stretch wrap for early days/indoors this time as well.

Dan-o that exactly how I'm feeling I feel so rough and the cramps are so bad I've taken paracetamol hopefully it eases a bit, hubby's at work to so it's just me poorly and 2 very bored children..my day is going to be fun :( glad you feeling better from it dan-o

Ugh, horrible :hugs: Sounds just like my day yesterday. Kids up the walls, hubby working 8am- 10pm, me barely able to stand up, let alone take them out! Hopefully yours only lasts 24 hours like mine did xxx

I think I'll need a double for a bit as my age gap will be 22 months but don't want to spend a lot :/

Sammy- hang in there girl.... I hope it passes really quickly. :(

Wiggler- and other baby wearers. What are your favourite carriers? I have a moby already. What's best for new borns?

Sammy- hang in there girl.... I hope it passes really quickly. :(

Wiggler- and other baby wearers. What are your favourite carriers? I have a moby already. What's best for new borns?

Moby gets my vote for newborn, I just worry it's going to be very hot in July!

Sammy, I had it or a stomachs bug New Years eve into day! It was terrible! The only good thing was my dh was home & took very good care of me & made sure the older kids helped out more.

I have my nt scan tomorrow. I'm excited, but a bundle of nerves too.

I will update all the info soon.

Glad you had a good scan scan csto. Did mamabee come on after hers? I've got baby brain already!

Get better soon Sammy.

I want a baby carrier too if I get that far :)

I'm not sure about pushchairs but DH works for Mothercare so we get a discount which will help.

Nt scan on Monday. Feeling worried something will be wrong but also super anxious about where the scan is, it will be the first scan at the place Riley Rae was born, last time I was scanned there was the scan her heart had stopped at 24 weeks. I really hope it's not the same room.

Thanks ladies, I feel a little better but I've not eaten and just want to sleep can't wait until hubby gets home from work so he can take over.

Hope your scan goes well luvallmyH

Tasha I can understand why you would feel anxious going back there. Hope everything goes well on Monday, hopefully you get a different room.

It's been 2-4days since my NT scan so I'm guessing I'm low risk as they said if it was high they'd contact me between 2-4days after. I have the midwife next week not really looking forward to it as I don't really like her...most of the things she wrote in my notes are wrong so doesn't fill me with much confidence.

Vaughn - I bought it at a local store here but I'm sure you could find one on amazon. We did have to buy a car seat attachment and it was 75$ :/

Feb - I like Moby for little babies and I use a Kinderpack (similar to a Tula) soft structured carrier. I love it! I have an infant and a toddler one. The prints are cool and are made in the USA. My son loves being carried and I can carry him front or back with one. So will be using again for sure!

Tasha I hope you get a different room... :hugs:

Tasha, I can only imagine how you feel. If it's the same room, think of it this way instead, your new baby has her big sister Riley Rae as an angel watching over her. <3

What time is your appointment? Mine is at 9:30.

Ugh I haven't looked into strollers or carriers or anything...I probably should.

I had my NT scan on the 22nd, so...almost 2 weeks ago? And I haven't heard anything at all. I'm assuming that's good but still nervous for my midwife appt on Tuesday.

My OB said I would likely have more pains and discomfort due to my past surgeries and scar tissue. I started worrying this morning because I've been really uncomfortable around my uterus not really painful but achy discomfort. I read some stuff online that it's normal for 12 weeks but my scan is Monday and I feel like my heart will be racing until I see babies heart flickering again! I can't wait til I can feel movement I feel like I will be less often to get worriedm

I will update all the info soon.

Glad you had a good scan scan csto. Did mamabee come on after hers? I've got baby brain already!

Get better soon Sammy.

I want a baby carrier too if I get that far :)

I'm not sure about pushchairs but DH works for Mothercare so we get a discount which will help.

Nt scan on Monday. Feeling worried something will be wrong but also super anxious about where the scan is, it will be the first scan at the place Riley Rae was born, last time I was scanned there was the scan her heart had stopped at 24 weeks. I really hope it's not the same room.

Tash- I really really hope things all go really well for you. What you've had to endure is truly heartbreaking. I will be sending positive vibes to you hun:flower:

Tasha - I hope it goes well and you get a different room :hugs:

sammy - glad you are feeling a little better, hope it's not too long until hubby gets home to look after you :hugs:

I have a stretchy wrap for newborn phase, similar to a moby :) Once baby gets bigger I have a Rose and Rebellion, and a Boba 3G, they are kinda like an Ergo, so baby can be on my front or back. I love them <3 I want an Ergo as well, they look a bit lighter for summer use. I normally boil in summer with a baby strapped to me haha.

Thank you so much girls. It's true she and Honey will be watching over this one but I imagine all the emotions will come flooding back. Mine is 9.45, so early too. I will be thinking of you too iloveallmyH.

Babyvaughan :hugs: tenderness with the scar is normal. What time on Monday?

Cdex I'm sure they would of contacted you by now if it were high risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->