July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha - really hope you get a different room x

Thank you.

I hope Mamabee is okay, she hasn't posted since her scan but has been on, hopefully just too busy.

This thread has more posts that the june and may threads, we chat a lot :haha:

Tasha, you're sweet to worry about me. Things looked good and I'll add a couple of pictures. Heartrate was 170. Baby was stubborn and so it took awhile to get the right shot for measurements. We did get to look a lot though as a result. We saw fingers and toes and thumb sucking and found that baby really likes one position in particular. I'm sorry I didn't post right away. We have been so busy and my mom gifted us with an impromptu date night last night and my son had basketball this morning. I've been so tired, but for good reasons :) I've also had in law drama and my friend and I are still on the outs. She got her bfp and now wants to act normal. Sigh. Anyhow, things are looking good for our baby and I can't wait to see little one again!

I'll have to add the pics in a minute. My phone won't let me upload them for some reason.

Thank you so much girls. It's true she and Honey will be watching over this one but I imagine all the emotions will come flooding back. Mine is 9.45, so early too. I will be thinking of you too iloveallmyH.

Babyvaughan :hugs: tenderness with the scar is normal. What time on Monday?

Cdex I'm sure they would of contacted you by now if it were high risk.

Not until 2pm :( it was at 10 but I changed it so my mom could come with but she wants to come to the following one now since Its the gender scan lol. I'm going to be so nervous all day but hopefully everything will be okay and I'll leave happy!

The one we call "hold the phone" or "our kid has Lego hands", the one is just a general side profile, and the last picture is a profile of baby sucking their thumb. We might be a little in love <3 :baby:

Attachments

• 2015-01-03 10.00.30.jpg
    2015-01-03 10.00.30.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150102_214039.jpg
    20150102_214039.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150102_230643.jpg
    20150102_230643.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
The one we call "hold the phone" or "our kid has Lego hands", the one is just a general side profile, and the last picture is a profile of baby sucking their thumb. We might be a little in love <3 :baby:

:cloud9: so sweet :cloud9:

Lego hands :haha: love it! Fab pics!!

Tasha, I cannot even imagine how you feel now. I hope you will get an other room. Everything is fine with your little one now. Anyway I wish you strength to face that place again.

MamaBee413, lego hands. Haha I had to laugh very much when I have read that one. Very nice scans!

Awwww lovely scan pic <3

I officially hate first tri, I am fed up with gagging and retching and feeling nauseous. GRRRRR

great scan csto and mamabee.

Tasha- hope you have a different room (or at least explain why you would prefer a different room).

Hope those who aren't feeling well, get better soon

I've been out for a few days. I had a cold before Christmas, it didn't go away and now I'm still ill. It will soon be 2 weeks and I'm totally out of it. GP said my chest is clear (so at least it's not flu or pneumonia), everything looks ok but the current virus going around this season is persistent. She said 3-4 weeks and I almost cried. It's really knocking me back for six and I'm having afternoon naps every day. How will I cope when I go back to work on Monday?

I'm so paranoid about the baby that I can't bear to look or buy anything baby until after the 20 week scan. I've bought some maternity clothes but only because I'm really too squidy now to wear my normal clothes :)

Timeforababy - I'm in full maternity gear today at 11 weeks! I feel so big & bloated. I have to hide it from work for another week yet!! Sorry to hear you're not well - this year seems to have been really bad for bugs - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Anyone else in maternity clothes yet?

Mamabee I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured. I didn't mean to. I'm so glad all was okay. Baby is adorable.

Timeforababy I hope you feel better soon.

I won't buy for ages either. Except for a blanket and teddy after 14 weeks as it's nice to know from that gestation that if baby came I would have something of their own.

Girls I want to thank you for not making me feel silly over my worries. It means a lot. More than you could ever know!

I should be k4th but squeezing myself in as I can't face shopping. There's a first for everything :rofl:

Tasha and loveallmyH, can't wait to see your scans. :hugs:
Mamabee, love yours!!

Back to the initials thing... My initials were "OJ" before I got married, which I absolutely loved, and now they are "OAF" including the middle initial. :|

I was supposed to work today but woke up with an awful migraine and have been in bed all day. I've heard rumors of second trimester migraines but I really hope they aren't as bad as this one all the time. :( I get migraines normally but not super often, and I can usually control them with how I eat. First trimester I got a nice break and didn't get any at all!

I'm in second tri as of today. :) I'd like to figure out how to add a ticker I think.
Everyone at work found out I'm pregnant and they've all been great about it. :) although they've been teasing me saying since I'm due July 4th baby will be a little firecracker and keep me on my toes!!

No maternity clothes here yet. I lost some weight before I got pregnant and hadn't got smaller clothes yet so plenty of growing room :rofl:

Mamabee I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured. I didn't mean to. I'm so glad all was okay. Baby is adorable.

Tasha, not at all. I actually feel very loved and thought about that you were checking!

I'm excited for good news at your scan coming up and we are all rooting for this baby!

I've been in maternity clothes for weeks! My normal clothes stopped fitting around the 6 week mark, which is crazy because I have lost weight but gained inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->