July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

OAF is a bit unfortunate but I guess we don't usually use the middle that much. I liked a girls name with the initials IR and our surname is A. So IRA which has bad connotations.

I hope the migraine goes.

My friend bought something for Rudolph. I wanted something reindeer related to bring baby home in, if we do, but there won't be anything in the shops in May/June. So she just bought it bless her, said she will keep it there until I need it.

Awww Tasha that is really sweet of her <3

Has anyone had any weird cravings/foods yet? My lunch earlier was tuna in prawn sauce, covered in cheese and stuffed in a baguette which I put in the oven until it was melty. This would normally make me gag but it's the first bit of food I have enjoyed in over a month! So good!

That's so sweet Tasha :)

Wiggler I'd say more aversions than anything. I just took a bite of chicken for lunch and spit it right back out because I thought I was going to vomit.

Has anyone had any weird cravings/foods yet? My lunch earlier was tuna in prawn sauce, covered in cheese and stuffed in a baguette which I put in the oven until it was melty. This would normally make me gag but it's the first bit of food I have enjoyed in over a month! So good!

No offense but :sick::haha:
I can not wait until I can eat a normal salad or anything healthy & like it!!!! Please, please, please be soon!

Hi everyone, would I be able to join you?

I'm due on 14th July, 12+4 today, get to listen to the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment on 27th Jan & 20 week scan on 24th Feb!

Wiggler- and other baby wearers. What are your favourite carriers? I have a moby already. What's best for new borns?

I hate stretchy wraps, especially in the summer. (First time mom, but not a new baby wearer. Nieces and nephews!) I prefer a ring sling. Easy on and off, not a lot of fabric so it's nice and cool, easy to breastfeed in and comes with a built in cover if that's your thing. I also bought a wrapsody stretch hybrid, which is like a cross between a moby and a woven wrap. It's a lot thinner than the moby, but it only stretches from top to bottom, not down the length of the wrap. (Makes it safe for back carries as baby gets older, you can't do back carries in a moby.) The bulk of my stash is woven wraps though. I'm kind of an addict. lol

oh my gosh i love tuna right now, but just plain tuna sandwiches with mayo, num num, thats what i had for lunch! Although i know you are supposed to limit tuna in pregnancy so its my last sandwich for the week :(

I do have some food cravings. My biggest one is french toast or pancakses smothered in butter and syrup. Lots of syrup. And a big glass of milk. I also like making eggs and bacon as a side and pouring syrup on them as well. I'll have this for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never get sick of it lol my hubby groans when I tell him what I want for dinner

I really want white bread with lots of Philadelphia cheese and cheesy wot sits on - I want this ALL the time!! When I can't have it, anything cheesy will calm the craving until I get my cheese & crisp butty.

Not all that healthy is it?? In fact, that's probably one of the reasons I'm in maternity clothes already :rofl:

Livvy - :haha: Yea I have aversions to most food, but that was soooo good!

luvallmyH - Mmmm I hope you can have some salad soon, I'm going to try salad again soon as it's pretty light and everything feels so heavy after I eat right now!

MrsB11 - Welcome and congrats!

MNgirl - ewwww :haha: pregnancy makes us weird :rofl:

K4th you sound like me! I'm so loving cheese & wotsit sandwiches!

Welcome mrsb11!

I'm feeling better managed to eating something for dinner yay! I'm still putting off maternity clothing look fatter rather than pregnant :)

Im in maternity jeans as of this week. Im barely showing anything but jeans bands have been super uncomfortable since the beginning. My friend gave me a garbage bag full of her maternity clothes including 3 pairs of jeans. Theyre so comfy!!! And it makes me feel more pregnant just knowing I have maternity pants on. Lol

I have been in maternity full time since like 6 weeks! It was more comfortable for me & I'd rather look pregnant than just fat! Keep in mind this is baby #8 for me, so I have a lot to choose from & lots of leftover pudge to make a bump early!

I can actually stomach the veggies - it's just the lettuce that doesn't agree with me. I have been trying to get some in with hummus.

I have gained about 9lbs already...:blush: The least I have ever gained was 40lbs & the most was 55lbs! I lose all of it usually by 6-9 months. However, at my age, I wonder if I will be as lucky this time. I did notice that when I stopped nursing my youngest I put on a good 8lbs. I will need to make a better effort eating and exercising this time to keep it off.

What's wotsit? Sorry for the American ignorance :dohh:

Its a cheeto flavoured puff crisp thing. Bright orange, kids love em! :p

I can't bear lettuce and I normally eat half a head a day!! Will try hummus tomorrow, good idea :)

Sammy glad ur feeling a bit better!

Happy new year girls.

Beautiful rose I hope it went well.

country blonde I did that.

Babygirl13289, Duffy fan and mngirl1991 I couldn't do what you wanted as I need to know if the appointments are scans, ob appointment etc.

I bought a book with 100,001 baby names in today x

Hi Tasha, sorry, it's a dating scan! Thanks!

Yes, sliced Apple dipped in vinegar or salad cream :haha:

I can't even read about the foods you guys love and hate lol. I feel sick So much of the time... If I eat anything super sweet I'm almost immediately feeling like I'm gonna be sick. I'm taking diclectin. Little white pill with pink pregnant lady on the side, and I think it's helping. Makes me tired though :/

I bought some maternity clothing on Boxing Day my clothing from the last pregnancy is out of season... Anyways my husband says that my new jeans are 10times sexier than my normal jeans lol. Made me feel fantastic, 10 gold stars for him:)

CSTO- I've heard good things about the ring sling! Is it a good option for newborns? I'll have to check out some youtube Videos!

Great scan pics, ladies! Love the Lego hands. Lol

Hmm.. Strollers. We should probably get a double one, but it would have to fold up small enough to fit in our mid sized car. Might be a challenge finding one in our price range.

I plan to get a nice woven wrap for this baby so that I can do back carries. With three kids to tote around, I know dh and I will want lots of options for how to wear the new baby. I think a woven wrap will be the most versatile.

Oh, and I've been in maternity clothes for the last two years! Never lost all the weight from Jimmy's pregnancy. :/

Tasha, I hope your scan goes well, physically and emotionally.

Does anyone know if I can shovel snow? I literally won't be able to get out of my driveway tomorrow for work if I don't shovel some, hubby is on his over night shift and won't be home until am :(

Speaking of strollers we just bought a double one I love it I want to use it now!!! Good price too got it for 213$ here in Canada here it is: https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/...in=https://www.toysrus.com&productId=18867596

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->