July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Has anyone had bouts of dizzy/lightheaded, sweating, and feeling like they were going to vomit. I am having this. I am not sure if it is blood sugar, pressure, or a vagal response. It happened at work Thursday and I thought I was going to faint. I am so scared to work because of the fear of passing out in a patient room. I called out today because I woke up at midnight and could not go back to sleep. I was never like this with my DS at ALL. I am not sure if I want to go back tomorrow as I had a bout of this today in my own home. I think I want to wait until I talk to my doctor, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having these!

I can't even read about the foods you guys love and hate lol. I feel sick So much of the time... If I eat anything super sweet I'm almost immediately feeling like I'm gonna be sick. I'm taking diclectin. Little white pill with pink pregnant lady on the side, and I think it's helping. Makes me tired though :/

I bought some maternity clothing on Boxing Day my clothing from the last pregnancy is out of season... Anyways my husband says that my new jeans are 10times sexier than my normal jeans lol. Made me feel fantastic, 10 gold stars for him:)

CSTO- I've heard good things about the ring sling! Is it a good option for newborns? I'll have to check out some youtube Videos!

I think diclectin is unisom b6 combo sold as a perscription, which is why it's making you so tired. I have hyperemesis and have been rotating Atarax and phenegran every 3 hours (6 hours apart for each medicine) for 3 weeks now. The sickness is no joke!

Has anyone had bouts of dizzy/lightheaded, sweating, and feeling like they were going to vomit. I am having this. I am not sure if it is blood sugar, pressure, or a vagal response. It happened at work Thursday and I thought I was going to faint. I am so scared to work because of the fear of passing out in a patient room. I called out today because I woke up at midnight and could not go back to sleep. I was never like this with my DS at ALL. I am not sure if I want to go back tomorrow as I had a bout of this today in my own home. I think I want to wait until I talk to my doctor, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having these!

I had this but it was due to severe dehydration. I spent 4 hours in the er the first time getting iv rehydration and anti nausea medication, and 8 hours the second time. Make sure your getting enough foods and liquids.

jbk, sounds like hypoglycemia or dehydration. Make sure you eat often and stay hydrated. I found when I feel terrible, I haven't been drinking enough. Can you reach your doctor over the weekend? Maybe a nurse line?

For fun, does anyone want to take a guess as to whether this will develop into labia lines or a little rocket?

Attachments

• 2015-01-03 20.52.08.jpg
    2015-01-03 20.52.08.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 21
Does anyone know if I can shovel snow? I literally won't be able to get out of my driveway tomorrow for work if I don't shovel some, hubby is on his over night shift and won't be home until am :(

Speaking of strollers we just bought a double one I love it I want to use it now!!! Good price too got it for 213$ here in Canada here it is: https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/...in=https://www.toysrus.com&productId=18867596

Shouldn't be a problem to shovel. My roommate was pregnant last winter and she and I did all the shoveling (we had a 500 foot long driveway too, mind you!) and she was just fine. Just stay hydrated and plenty warm, and use PROPER bending technique. Don't use your back, use your legs. Learned that the hard way.
I am so glad I have a winter off from the snow and ice. Born and raised in MN, I'm used to the winters but NC is much nicer and I am quite enjoying myself. :) no straining my back this winter!

When I was about 6 or 7 weeks, I had a dizzy spell when I got up from the bed and fainted in the bathroom. Hit my head pretty hard. I called the doc and she said it's normal to be dizzy during early pregnancy. More blood flow is going down to the uterus so it can leave you lightheaded if you stand too fast. She told me to drink plenty of water and have healthy snacks with sugar to keep blood sugar up.

Mamabee, that looks like it could go either way! Really hard to tell from that image.

Jbk, I have been really dizzy recently too. I had to sit down for a few minutes in a patient's room! Ironically I also called off work today. I've been making myself take breaks a lot, even if it makes me get behind.

This pregnancy insomnia is driving me crazy.

I dread waking up to pee because I know I'll have a battle on my hands to get back to sleep. I'm fine going to bed but when I'm waking up 2/3 times a night im struggling.

To make it worse my bf is loaded with cold and has a wisdom tooth infection and I got back into bed and he was facing me making the worst rattle and breathing all over me. After 40 minutes I gave up and I've retreated to another bedroom!

Not all bad as the bed is 100x comfier. Hoping I can drift off again soon.

I'm gonna try and touch on everything today... So here goes-

Strollers- I have a phil and ted
Double stroller that I absolutely love. Goes anywhere and totally worth the money as far as I am concerned!

Babywearing- stretchy wraps are awesome for newborns. I got a baby ktan when I had my son cause I found the moby to be so much fabric and super complicated. Now that I have learned more I would be happy with a woven wrap for a newborn too as long as it soft and squishy enough. I have a nice woven wrap for bigger older babies and still carry my son on occasion . I'm sure baby 2 will be worn way more. If you don't wanna go the wrap route, Tulas and ergos Are awesome. But I really think thAt it's a personAl choice what works best for you.

Food cravings- vinegar,
It's rediculous but I feel like I could drink it. Soak cucumber in it often to eat. Delish!

What else - amazing scan pictures ladies, love seeing everyone's little ones growing!!

I'm sure I missed something, but I'm off to sleep.... My bubs is moving around like crazy right now, can't even believe how much I'm feeling so early

Oh and I just have to say, you are an awesome group of ladies, very happy to be part of this. July 2015 moms are the best : )

This may be a silly question, but can the baby be hurt by too much use of a doppler? I bought a used one a few days ago and I love hearing the heartbeat. I was just wondering if I should limit use.

This may be a silly question, but can the baby be hurt by too much use of a doppler? I bought a used one a few days ago and I love hearing the heartbeat. I was just wondering if I should limit use.

This is kind of a hot topic, lots of debate! So much new research is coming out about the negatives of dopplers and excessive ultrasounds. Everyone will have their opinion for and against. I would suggest you research it a little bit And see what your comfortable with!

My fiance surprised me and ordered a Doppler for me it will arrive Tuesday I can't wait to use it when I'm feeling worried! So thoughtful of him! :)

Mamabee I'm going to guess girl... But could totally become a rocket!

Mamabee I missed your main scan pics, they are adorable!! Congrats!

Lucy I have the same thing sometimes. This morning the dogs woke me up in the early hours, I went down and sorted them out, and I then spent an hour rolling about in bed with horrible nausea before I passed out again. Yuck! I spent 3 hour awake the other night as well, madness!!

Tasha Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun, I hope the room is a different one. :hugs:
I also won't buy anything except a blanket. Partly due to superstition partly due to fear.x

Does anyone know if I can shovel snow? I literally won't be able to get out of my driveway tomorrow for work if I don't shovel some, hubby is on his over night shift and won't be home until am :(

Speaking of strollers we just bought a double one I love it I want to use it now!!! Good price too got it for 213$ here in Canada here it is: https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/...in=https://www.toysrus.com&productId=18867596

- cheap stroller! I think we might go second hand though.

And yes to shovelling snow if you don't overdo it (ie do it until you're collapsing and out of breath!). I've never lived anywhere that snowed enough to shovel but can you do some today and some more tomorrow so you split the load in half?

As long as you don't over exert yourself, it's better to do some physical activity with baby :)

Jbk, I have that quite often, almost daily. Even if I sit I feel I am going to pass out. I am even afraid of driving because of it.

I have moby, stretchy wrap and a ring one as well. I found the moby one for newborn perfect. My son also like it and my hubby used it sometimes as well.

Just catching up again!
Tasha, wishing you the best for tomorrow, I hope things go smoothly for you x
I was looking at a buying guide for push chairs and prams and car seats and it's so confusing and complicated to figure out what will be best for us! We're hoping to have two kids and due to my age I'd like the second fairly close (if we can time it right) so I was wondering about getting a double now? So much to think about, has anyone been to one of the Baby Shows? I know there is one in Feb and another in May, I was thinking we should have moved house by May and be in a better position to buy larger items like a push chair.
I also plan on going to charity shops, car boot sales and using EBay for most things, only thing I have to buy new is a car seat, but again not sure if we should get an integrated car seat/push chair system! I feel a trip to Toys R Us is in order to get a feel of what's what!
I am also curious about baby carriers, sounds like a good way to keep baby close by and still get on with household jobs and stuff. Again I think I should have a look at some in real life, does anyone know if any high street stores sell them?
Some of those cravings sound interesting! I tend to crave textures rather than tastes anyway, such as a crisp sandwich or meat. So far nothing major or weird! Just hoping I don't crave fish as I don't eat fish anyway and that may make me throw up &#128514; it reminds me of Friends where Phoebe craves meat!
Lovely scan pics, the details are showing more and more despite the little one still being tiny, for some reason I guess I thought that scans were done when the baby was bigger due to the details you can see. Crazy how much I am learning!
Oh and happy new year to everyone, hoping those still suffering from MS start to get better, I'm looking forward to the second trimester and having more energy, it's been a real struggle doing all the jobs getting our house ready for the estate agent.

Mamabee- could go either way but leaning more girly tho!

Livvy- there's debates going on about Doppler & ultrasound use but as Feb says do whatever you feel comfortable with, I use mine every 3 days just to put my mind at ease.

Afm- still feeling a bit rough, listened to beans heartbeat this morning I worried that my bug could have harmed beany somehow.

Duffy fan 13 - some buggy systems can be converted to doubles later. My friend bought an icandy apple for that reason. I'm sure some other travel systems may do similar :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->