July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Girls I'm really sorry but I've misplaced the paper I was keeping all the updates on so if you've asked me to add stuff in the last day or so, can you tell me again? Sorry.

There are quite a few singles that convert now, I candy, phil and teds, oyster, there's a stoki I think and more, a mama's and papa's possibly, a bugaboo.

As for the Doppler, I'm keeping mine limited, once or twice a week atm but im 13 weeks today and on scan number seven tomorrow, my cervix will be checked fortnightly via scan from the 19th, growth scans should begin then too but they're seperate scans, so I end up with a lot of scans so need to balance that x

Hi Tasha I have a midwife appointment 29th Jan and my 20 weeksm scan on 13th Feb x

Thanks for the guesses. I know the picture looks ambiguous, but I thought I'd throw it out for fun. Baby didn't like being on its side or stretched out so we weren't really able to get a picture of the dangle to check the angle. I'm anxious to find out soon. I don't know how you team yellow people make it. I'm in awe of your patience!

I try to limit my doppler to once a week, but will use it more often if I have extra concern due to odd pain or something.

Tasha, my next appt is the 12th. Regular OB visit.

Thanks ladies, good to know we can look for a push chair that can be added to!
Tasha, I have a dating scan on 14th January, thanks very much for keeping the post updated!

I will add that now girls.

Mama the picture would load for me so will look again in a bit for a guess :)

Woke up to -35c feels like - 45c (-31F feels like -49F) brrr. We are not leaving the house today:/

Omg feb. I think anything below freezing is ridiculously cold and hate going out :rofl:

That's updated x

This pregnancy insomnia is driving me crazy.

I dread waking up to pee because I know I'll have a battle on my hands to get back to sleep. I'm fine going to bed but when I'm waking up 2/3 times a night im struggling.

To make it worse my bf is loaded with cold and has a wisdom tooth infection and I got back into bed and he was facing me making the worst rattle and breathing all over me. After 40 minutes I gave up and I've retreated to another bedroom!

Not all bad as the bed is 100x comfier. Hoping I can drift off again soon.

Omg I feel you on the insomnia! I was literally up all night. Hopefully I can get some sleep today.

Tasha I'm having twins can you add an extra stork on for me?
I'm also guessing girls while you are updating!!
Thanks!

Done tonya x congrats on the twins x

Woke up to -35c feels like - 45c (-31F feels like -49F) brrr. We are not leaving the house today:/

Brrr! It is cold here over in Alberta but not THAT cold today thankfully! Are you in Saskatchewan?

Tasha - I'm meeting my high risk ob on 14th jan

A bit scared & a bit excited :)

Omg feb. I think anything below freezing is ridiculously cold and hate going out :rofl:

That's updated x

Tasha my hubby will wear shorts outside until about -15 hahahaha. DS and I will venture out until about -20 or -25, as long as there is zero wind its really not too bad. I grew up in this though... I could totally handle a trip to Cuba this winter...

You should of seen the fit I had the other day, it was five degrees one day and the next it was -5. My husband had three t-shirts, two jumpers and a coat on :rofl: I love the idea of Canada and lots of snow but I imagine we would not cope with the reality. Saying that though we went to Finland and it was muuuuch colder than here but didn't feel nearly as bad as the air was dry and no wind.

K4th will add that. Lots of us on the thread are high risk aren't we?

We chat a lot, more posts than the June and May threads :haha:

Nice Feb! I'm in Calgary!

The air here is really cold and dry and I find it much easier to stay warm then if it is a wet cold! My husband is from Pittsburgh and the wet cold there feels way colder even if the temp is higher. Still - too cold! We spent last winter living in Holland where it was around 5- 7C and it was so nice not having snow and just being able to lightly bundle up. We were outside every day and I realize I really hate winter here even though I grew up with it too. Ah well. It wouldn't be so bad if winter didn't last half the year...

You should come to ontario ladies! Only 0c today... We are having such a mild winter so far this year

I only joined this forum yesturday, but if you need the info:
I'm due 14th July, have midwife appointment on 27th Jan & 20 week scan on 24th Feb- no finding out gender.

I would hate to live somewhere that cold Feb, -3 is cold enough for me!

Has anyone decided what pushchair to get yet? Me & hubby are planning on getting the oyster max, a double that we'll use as a single, but at least we'll have the option if needed in the future.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"