July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I love all the gender reveal ideas!! All so cute!

I can't resist baby buying, I just am too excited and love preparing!! I have so much stuff already. The clothes I have one boy shower coming up, and two girl showers so I can use whichever I dont need towards that or I kept my receipt's. I bought general stuff like bottles, manual pump, neutral booties, white socks, diapers. I'm tempted buy the big stuff but it will just sit in a box until May lol. I'm making myself stop buying until the gender and I think i'll wait to buy the big stuff until we move in April and have a room for nursery! Any of you struggling with wanting to prepare really early!

I had the urge to baby shop today, but resisted as we have no where to put it yet! Eager to start though :)

So, I'm probably frustrated for no reason, but I just got a congrats message on Facebook from someone we didn't tell. I'm a little offended someone is sharing our news. We haven't even told extended family yet!

Mamabee that is terrible!! This happened in my first pregnancy and it was bad bc dh's dad found out from his ex wife when they were in the middle of a terrible divorce. Then I miscarried and had to tell everyone that when I didn't even tell them I was pregnant in the first place. It is so rude and totally not their news to share!! I would be upset too especially if you haven't told some family.

Mama that's awful.

Good luck to the luvtoallmyH, babyvaughan and bubbles with their scans today. I will be thinking of you whilst I have mine. Good luck with your appointment too beautiful rose xx

Good luck with the scans today ladies, hope everything goes well.

Is anyone else having really weird dreams? I have some real random messed up ones for example the one I had last night I some how ended up in prison but don't know how I got there and I kept escaping over night but got scared I'd get caught so gave up.....very random :haha:

Good luck with scans today ladies!!

Tasha - that is quite a list of risks!!! I'd bet you do know more than the average ob/midwife! & I'll bet you wish you didn't :hugs:

Jrepp - I had infertility too (pcos). Sounds like some of our issues are similar - would be good to share birth plan notes.

Medzi & sammynashley (& tasha & jrepp) here's hoping we all get a relatively smooth ride :flower:

So far, we've let dd pick a toy for bubs. We won't buy anything else for a while now. It was interesting trying to talk her out of a giant, pink, fluffy bunny & into a gender neutral, small toy which is safe from birth :dohh:

As for dreams - I've had two about giving birth to baby. One was Christmas Eve & another last night. Both were really vivid... And both times I had a boy!! I've guessed at girl, but who knows :shrug: I can't wait to find out what we're having - oh & I are going to keep it to ourselves though. The gender reveal ideas are lovely - if I was choosing one I'd have a cake made with either pink or blue sponge inside so you reveal as you cut the cake. I saw a fab one on Pinterest that had a giant rubber duck on the top & said "what the duck is it?" Near the bottom :rofl:

Eta: mamabee - that's awful! I hate Facebook for stuff like that. & so disappointing that people you trusted are sharing your news.

K4th that's a really sweet idea, my DD would have done the same with the pink bunny! My DS tho would probably choose a diecast car!

The only thing we've bought/ordered is the pram & car seat, it's not been delivered yet, when it does it'll be shipped off to my mums until a week before we have baby.

We've got most of the big things from DD that are unisex , Moses basket, cotbed, bedding. Just need clothes, bottles, bouncer.

I'm 14 weeks today..officially second trimester..eeek!!

Good luck to everyone with scans today, can't wait to see pics x x x

Good luck with scans today ladies!!

Tasha - that is quite a list of risks!!! I'd bet you do know more than the average ob/midwife! & I'll bet you wish you didn't :hugs:

Jrepp - I had infertility too (pcos). Sounds like some of our issues are similar - would be good to share birth plan notes.

Medzi & sammynashley (& tasha & jrepp) here's hoping we all get a relatively smooth ride :flower:

So far, we've let dd pick a toy for bubs. We won't buy anything else for a while now. It was interesting trying to talk her out of a giant, pink, fluffy bunny & into a gender neutral, small toy which is safe from birth :dohh:

As for dreams - I've had two about giving birth to baby. One was Christmas Eve & another last night. Both were really vivid... And both times I had a boy!! I've guessed at girl, but who knows :shrug: I can't wait to find out what we're having - oh & I are going to keep it to ourselves though. The gender reveal ideas are lovely - if I was choosing one I'd have a cake made with either pink or blue sponge inside so you reveal as you cut the cake. I saw a fab one on Pinterest that had a giant rubber duck on the top & said "what the duck is it?" Near the bottom :rofl:

Eta: mamabee - that's awful! I hate Facebook for stuff like that. & so disappointing that people you trusted are sharing your news.

At this point my birth plan is a natural birth (can't do epidural due to the spine issues) and to get baby out safely. The docs are already planning on having numerous clotting medications and medications to make my uterus contract to stop the bleeding. I think they'll have blood on stand by too.

My hubby and I went registering last night. It was kind of scary since last time we registered i miscarried 3 days later.

Jrepp - :hugs: it must have been difficult to register after last time :hugs:

I would like an epidural, but have to have at least 100k platelets to have it. I'm at 67k today so it might not be possible. I just like to have a plan - I have a lot of questions for my ob.

I'm having a hard time with gender right now dhs parents don't want to know and I think dh is thinking the same but I really want to know so that will be hard.

Also ive had a headache all yesterday and I've taken max dose of Tylenol and I have to go to work in a few hours, Im wondering if I should just call in sick

Heaven I called in sick for a migraine on Saturday. There's no way I can function at work with a headache so I was doing us all a favor.

Sammynashley I have been having the. Most. Bizarre. And vivid. Dreams. EVER.

Good luck with the scans today ladies!!

I've been feeling worried lately for some reason. The first time in this pregnancy... I think I'm in that weird stage where I'm starting to feel better but I can't feel movement yet so I don't have anything to reassure me... I have an appointment next Monday and will hear heartbeat but it seems so far away. :(

Medzi :hugs:

Heaven, that will be hard.

I had my scan, she was fab with me. I told her I was anxious and why so she promised she wouldn't go silent. She didn't, she spenty forty minutes going through everything, hb, spine, arm, legs, feet, hands, stomach, face etc. the umbilical cord, blood flow, where the cord was implanted in the placenta, just loads. Neck measurement was 2.3 so that's good. Baby was perfect size so official EDD is exactly the same as my dates. She gave me five photos too, will upload later x

Tasha glad you scan went well & the lady was lovely!

Livvy- I've never had dreams like this they are so weird!

Medzi I'm sure baby's fine, apart from the bug I've had the last couple days I feel pretty much back to normal and appetite is very slowly returning.

Not sure I've I can feel baby moving kinda feels like I'm being tickled from the inside and it makes me itch because it feels so weird been getting it about 4/5 days now.

I had the urge to baby shop today, but resisted as we have no where to put it yet! Eager to start though :)

So, I'm probably frustrated for no reason, but I just got a congrats message on Facebook from someone we didn't tell. I'm a little offended someone is sharing our news. We haven't even told extended family yet!

That's very unfair - so far people we've told have not spread the word. I don't want a Facebook announcement for a few more months as we're meeting up with friends who we've not seen for a few years and I want to tell/show them!
I hope it doesn't cause any issues?

I'm having a hard time with gender right now dhs parents don't want to know and I think dh is thinking the same but I really want to know so that will be hard.

Also ive had a headache all yesterday and I've taken max dose of Tylenol and I have to go to work in a few hours, Im wondering if I should just call in sick

I hope you feel better :hugs: I know if I felt unwell I'd take a day off.

Medzi :hugs:

Heaven, that will be hard.

I had my scan, she was fab with me. I told her I was anxious and why so she promised she wouldn't go silent. She didn't, she spenty forty minutes going through everything, hb, spine, arm, legs, feet, hands, stomach, face etc. the umbilical cord, blood flow, where the cord was implanted in the placenta, just loads. Neck measurement was 2.3 so that's good. Baby was perfect size so official EDD is exactly the same as my dates. She gave me five photos too, will upload later x

I'm so pleased Tasha, you must feel so relieved. I hope you get the same lady for future scans :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->