July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I am having an early gender scan on the 24th of Jan!! So excited!

Good Luck! I had one last week, I was 12 week and they thought they could tell. LOL. It's such not a science! At least it was free!

I assume at my anatomy scan Feb 17th I'll find out.

Tasha! I'm so happy for you! I'm thrilled you had a good experience.

My scan went well. Nt measurement was 2.4, baby measures 13w 5d! I'm only supposed to be 12w 6d. My biggest baby was 9lb 7oz, 20in. My guess is there is a big baby growing. The sonographer asked if we wanted to know the gender. She thinks boy! It looked very obviously boy to me too! Side shot had a straight up nub & potty shot was all boy! Her disclaimer was they have been fooled by swollen girl bits, but she was pretty certain he's a boy! I'll have to do 2 posts because I'm on my phone.
image.jpg
We did have the cell free dna test because of my age. 2 weeks till we hear. Dr expects everything to be normal.

Tasha! I'm so happy for you! I'm thrilled you had a good experience.

My scan went well. Nt measurement was 2.4, baby measures 13w 5d! I'm only supposed to be 12w 6d. My biggest baby was 9lb 7oz, 20in. My guess is there is a big baby growing. The sonographer asked if we wanted to know the gender. She thinks boy! It looked very obviously boy to me too! Side shot had a straight up nub & potty shot was all boy! Her disclaimer was they have been fooled by swollen girl bits, but she was pretty certain he's a boy! I'll have to do 2 posts because I'm on my phone.
View attachment 834265
We did have the cell free dna test because of my age. 2 weeks till we hear. Dr expects everything to be normal.

wonderful news! I'm so glad it went well!!!

So nervous, yet excited for my scan today! Praying all is well! 4 more hours to go! I'll update you guys after!

OMG! This thread is crazy ! It took me 20 minutes to read everything I missed over the weekend!

Mamabee- I think its a girl! :)

Anyones symptoms decreasing? Im not urinating as much during the night anymore. My breasts aren't as tender, only the nipples are sensitive. I heard the placenta forms at 9 weeks which helps take over hormones and decreases the crazy hormone related symptoms to a certain degree.

AFM - I have been doing great. I have a lot of "full feelings" in my uterus and some pressure.

I am so excited to find out the gender but that wont be until late February or early march :-/

LuvallmyH - lovely scan pics! Scan pics do look pretty boyish!

Feeling pretty jealous of you lovely ladies than know the gender already :) our gender scan isn't until the 31st but so excited because well see the baby in 4d!

Babyvaughan- hope your scan goes well.

Hey ladies can I join in I am due with surprise twins July:baby::baby: 25th.....waves to Tonya

Tasha, I am so happy for you! It sounds you had a great time. What relief!

Luvallmyh, nice scans! It really looks like a boy!

Babygirl, my symptoms are getting lighter. I still have nausea but I don't need to throw up anymore. My appetite is getting back very slowly.
I have my scan on Wednesday.

Welcome MKhewson. Congratulation! We have other twins in the group.

All the scans are gorgeous!! Glad they all went well :thumbup:

Tasha, I am so happy for you! It sounds you had a great time. What relief!

Luvallmyh, nice scans! It really looks like a boy!

Babygirl, my symptoms are getting lighter. I still have nausea but I don't need to throw up anymore. My appetite is getting back very slowly.
I have my scan on Wednesday.

Khatif- will this be your first scan??

I love the scan pic Luv! Looks like a boy to me!

Congrats and welcome MKhewson!

I'm glad so many of you are finding out the gender - it makes it easier not to for me! :haha:

Babygirl, I had one scan already but it was only to see if there is a hb but because it was early scan, they need one more check up.
I have to go back on Wednesday and then they will give my official due date and register me in the system. Also will have the dat for my NO scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->