July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Starting to eat like a hobbit here too :)

That's great about your friend Mamabee :)

Scan went well! I did a have NT screening at special office were they spend two hours with you and I would have had a more detailed experience, but my OB offered to do it and his clinic so I went with that. He checked the neck fluid but that was all no blood work, and he said something about the nose being there was a great sign too. He said at my age my risk is very low not to worry. Baby went from measuring a day behind the last few scans to now measuring a day ahead :D He wants to see me again in two weeks and I will have scan then as well! So put me down for a scan on Jan. 19th :) hoping he peaks at the gender then! Oh heartbeat was 168!

I feel a bit bad, as my food intake is pretty limited. I can't keep most foods down, and what I can keep down is usually crap (yesterday the only things that stayed down were skittles and some sour patch kids). I haven't touched a fruit or a vegetable in weeks and meat is usually a no go as well. I plan to eat better in the second tri but I'm just trying to keep anything down at this point,

There are days I eat just crap because it is what goes down. My DH frowns upon it, but I try and explain that it is better than nothing. Meat continues to be so hard for me. I can only really do shrimp and some ham (with honey drizzled on it). Otherwise, meat is a no go. (Does shrimp even really count?) It stinks because I already have deficiencies and am supposed to be getting tons of protein in every day. I just do what I can and know that soon things will even out.

Gosh I'm jealous everyone gets tons of ultrasounds! Very cute pic
Babyvaughn!&#10084;&#65039;

Mamabee- my tummy feels squishy and I
Feel bloated .. So don't worry you are not alone ;) but we need to just focus on having a healthy baby and not worry too much about weight and body image :)
We are pregnant and beautiful !

um...pregnancy insomnia? bed at 10:45, awake by 5am. argh. here's hoping i fall asleep on my train to work.

sammyashley: I've always slept on the side (mostly left side too!) so i've been ok. But it's really difficult to feel comfortable anymore.

Tasha, LoveallmyH, and babyvaughan, so glad to hear that the scans all went well!

LoveallmyH, I totally see the nub. :)

Sammynashley, you asked about weird dreams, well I've got them too! I've had them in all my pregnancies. They are usually just extra vivid and easier to remember, but pregnancy also tends to um, increase my libido... So I have a lot of sexy dreams too. :blush: Ha.

I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. Not expecting anything unusual but I always get a bit nervous before these first few 'early' appointments.

Beautiful little one babyvaughan!!! X

I'm leaving for mine in an hour! Eeek!

Been feeling tickles and flutters in the last two days, which is so reassuring :cloud9: anyone else getting flutters yet? Also my bump has made an appearance, almost overnight! <3 <3

Beautiful little one babyvaughan!!! X

I'm leaving for mine in an hour! Eeek!

Been feeling tickles and flutters in the last two days, which is so reassuring :cloud9: anyone else getting flutters yet? Also my bump has made an appearance, almost overnight! <3 <3

Thank You hope your scan goes great! I'm off to bed it's past my bed time here lol. I have a little bump made its surface few days ago!

Lovely scan pic babyvaughan!

Having the morning from hell, it's my first day back at work after 2weeks off & DS first day back at school and my car decides not to work :( luckily hubby is a mechanic but can't look at it until tomorrow.

Hope scans & appointments go ok today!

Tasha! I'm so happy for you! I'm thrilled you had a good experience.

My scan went well. Nt measurement was 2.4, baby measures 13w 5d! I'm only supposed to be 12w 6d. My biggest baby was 9lb 7oz, 20in. My guess is there is a big baby growing. The sonographer asked if we wanted to know the gender. She thinks boy! It looked very obviously boy to me too! Side shot had a straight up nub & potty shot was all boy! Her disclaimer was they have been fooled by swollen girl bits, but she was pretty certain he's a boy! I'll have to do 2 posts because I'm on my phone.
View attachment 834265
We did have the cell free dna test because of my age. 2 weeks till we hear. Dr expects everything to be normal.

Great news, cute pics - thanks for sharing!

OMG! This thread is crazy ! It took me 20 minutes to read everything I missed over the weekend!

Mamabee- I think its a girl! :)

Anyones symptoms decreasing? Im not urinating as much during the night anymore. My breasts aren't as tender, only the nipples are sensitive. I heard the placenta forms at 9 weeks which helps take over hormones and decreases the crazy hormone related symptoms to a certain degree.

AFM - I have been doing great. I have a lot of "full feelings" in my uterus and some pressure.

I am so excited to find out the gender but that wont be until late February or early march :-/

My boobs are certainly less sore, by my nipples seem far more sensitive. I am still feeling nauseous though and hope that goes soon. I can't wait to find out how far along I actually am, I think I'm about half a week out due to when I ovulated.
I think I should find out the gender around the same time, is that the 20 week scan?

Hey ladies can I join in I am due with surprise twins July:baby::baby: 25th.....waves to Tonya

Welcome :hi: congrats on twins!

Tasha, I am so happy for you! It sounds you had a great time. What relief!

Luvallmyh, nice scans! It really looks like a boy!

Babygirl, my symptoms are getting lighter. I still have nausea but I don't need to throw up anymore. My appetite is getting back very slowly.
I have my scan on Wednesday.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow :thumbup:

Timeforababy....not sure this helps...but I was trying to eat heathy....salad, fruits etc...and just felt I would be 200 lbs if I ate when hungry
I eat something "bad" and I'm content and full. It's like "diet" food and baby isn't enough. Baby wants something more filling like steak and fries. Lol. I don't indulge every time....but man, a small fry does end those hunger cravings. I could eat every fruit and veggie in the fridge, and still want more. Anyone have any thoughts?

I find I only feel full if I eat carbs - like bread and pasta, I've put on half a stone so far but I'm hoping once I'm in the second tri I will be less ravenous and can eat a more healthy diet :dohh:
It was worse over Christmas because I could eat whatever I wanted whenever, now I'm back at work I'm trying to stick to healthy snacks. I had cereal this morning and I've also had a portion of nuts, dried fruit and seeds and so far I'm ok. I've got some fruit for my break and then sandwiches, cucumber, carrot and a yoghurt for lunch.
Last night I had half a bowl of leftover pasta from Sunday before dinner :nope: I hope things settle down :shrug:

Busy day, ladies! So much to catch up on.

Tasha, I'm so so happy for you and can't wait to see pics!

Timeforababy, I'm so hungry lately all the time but can only eat in small amounts so I feel like I eat all the time! My son asked last night why I have 2nd dinner. I feel a bit like a hobbit ;)

Luvallmy, what a sweet picture. It is so exciting! I'm going to miss being pregnant and having all these little moments after this one!

MK, welcome! I think we are up to 3 sets of twins in here. I'm a little jealous ;) Congrats and I can't wait to get to know you more.

I caught up with my friend today and we talked through and processed our recent hurts. Maybe we will be back on track now. FX

Also, it was my SIL that spilled the beans to a family friend. I asked the friend not to share further and she said she wouldnt. I just feel awful because this friend would be due around when I am, but she miscarried. I didn't even get to handle it myself with her. She was very gracious about it. Now to call my SIL and tell her to not share any more.

My appt for next Monday got moved to tomorrow. I'm happy to be seen sooner, but sad because I'll be missing out on seeing one of my favorite doctors in the practice. There's still plenty of time for it though so maybe next appt. I'm thinking about asking for the Harmony screening. Has anyone had that? It is for genetic disorders.

I hope things go ok with your friend going forward!

Well done for finding out who the Facebook culprit was! I hope it goes ok with your SIL

Scan went well! I did a have NT screening at special office were they spend two hours with you and I would have had a more detailed experience, but my OB offered to do it and his clinic so I went with that. He checked the neck fluid but that was all no blood work, and he said something about the nose being there was a great sign too. He said at my age my risk is very low not to worry. Baby went from measuring a day behind the last few scans to now measuring a day ahead :D He wants to see me again in two weeks and I will have scan then as well! So put me down for a scan on Jan. 19th :) hoping he peaks at the gender then! Oh heartbeat was 168!

Great to hear :thumbup:

Busy day, ladies! So much to catch up on.

Tasha, I'm so so happy for you and can't wait to see pics!

Timeforababy, I'm so hungry lately all the time but can only eat in small amounts so I feel like I eat all the time! My son asked last night why I have 2nd dinner. I feel a bit like a hobbit ;)

Luvallmy, what a sweet picture. It is so exciting! I'm going to miss being pregnant and having all these little moments after this one!

MK, welcome! I think we are up to 3 sets of twins in here. I'm a little jealous ;) Congrats and I can't wait to get to know you more.

I caught up with my friend today and we talked through and processed our recent hurts. Maybe we will be back on track now. FX

Also, it was my SIL that spilled the beans to a family friend. I asked the friend not to share further and she said she wouldnt. I just feel awful because this friend would be due around when I am, but she miscarried. I didn't even get to handle it myself with her. She was very gracious about it. Now to call my SIL and tell her to not share any more.

My appt for next Monday got moved to tomorrow. I'm happy to be seen sooner, but sad because I'll be missing out on seeing one of my favorite doctors in the practice. There's still plenty of time for it though so maybe next appt. I'm thinking about asking for the Harmony screening. Has anyone had that? It is for genetic disorders.

Thanks for welcome. Just a little about me I'm 37. I have one DD she is just about 2.5 years old. We used femara and metformin to conceive her. The same with our surprise twins lol only 2% chance of multiples lol. I'm definitely coming to gripe with the idea of two but it is slightly terrifying . How about your story.

Scan went well. NT measurement 1.6, everything looks great. Baby played up a bit...as mine always do :haha:but finally managed to get everything measured by emptying my bladder completely!

Bleed even bigger, now 5x5 but not a lot I can do about it except hope. <3

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/09E7EEC3-7415-438C-8DE9-30A1ADF8474A.jpg

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/255EEB5D-BC76-4DE7-879A-739FFDC36E58.jpg

[/QUOTE] Thanks for welcome. Just a little about me I'm 37. I have one DD she is just about 2.5 years old. We used feaemara and metformin to conceive her. The same with our surprise twins lol only 2% chance of multiples lol. I'm definitely coming to gripe with the idea of two but it is slightly terrifying . How about your story.[/QUOTE]

We have a DD that just turned 10 on New Years and a DS that will be 8 in a week. We kind of always knew we wanted more, but I didn't realize they would be this far apart. It is fascinating to go through it this time though with kids that understand and so relaxing to not be chasing a toddler this time. We are so very excited and can't wait for July (though I do want to make sure and enjoy each part of the process). I was on met for min for awhile as they thought I had PCOS, but I dont think their diagnosis was correct. In 2013-2014, I lost over 120 pounds and it has helped so much. We were lucky enough to get this third baby on our third try. We had kind of decided October would be our last go until summer this year if nothing happened. Then we got our bfp on Halloween.

Cute babies, babyvaughn and dan-o!

p.s. you might think about cropping out your personal info

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"