July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

CSTO- I've heard good things about the ring sling! Is it a good option for newborns? I'll have to check out some youtube Videos!

It's a great option for newborns! I love WrappingRachel and Babywearing Faith, they both make great videos. :)

Is anyone still sleeping on their stomach?

Me. But I have no bump. lol. I normally sleep on my back though.

AFM, I've been gone all weekend because I couldn't sit at the computer. :/ My bartholins cyst was acting up again, and my hips have been really sore lately. (Partially due to the cyst and not being able to move around as freely/stretch out.) My heartburn is still crazy, and I'd be really surprised if this child did not come out looking like a gorilla. :winkwink:

Congrats on all your great scans, ladies!

6 weeks and 14 weeks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10
Wow! took me a half hour to catch up on what I missed. Was gone for the weekend and had my orientation at the new job today. So glad to finally be working again, even if it's just for a few months before maternity leave lol

I love seeing all the ultrasound pics! Makes me super excited for my next one, which isn't until the 20 week unfortunately :(

For those of you who have done or are doing a 3D or 4D ultrasound, how much more expensive is it than a regular one? And does insurance usually cover that or no? Been thinking about doing that for our first. :)

My appetite is getting a little better. Some days I'm nauseous and don't want to eat anything and some days I have a ravenous hunger that can't be satisfied..

Been having crazy vivid dreams also. (when I actually sleep long enough to dream). Unfortunately I can't seem to stay asleep long enough anymore. I'm up every couple of hours or so to either use the bathroom or my leg falls asleep or my DH is way too close to me. I hate to say it, but I've been considering sleeping seperate from him if it doesn't get better. I love him to death and it's not his fault that he's so wiggly and loud when he sleeps. But I need my sleep too :(

I can't believe how big this group is growing! It's wonderful :)

I haven't finished catching up, but wanted to respond to this real quick before I forget.

First of all, I think Lucy & Ricky got it right with separate beds! I have been asking for that for a long time and always get the same you're crazy look back at me. Currently, I am actually sleeping separate to be nearer the bathroom (old house has no bathrooms upstairs with the bedrooms).

Second, I'm not sure where in NC you are, but a place in Burlington has a great special. I'm going to try to post a link here and hope it isn't breaking a rule or anything. If it is, I apologize to the moderators and understand if it needs to be removed. https://www.sweetpea4d.com/special/
We got a 3D/4D with our last pregnancy because of a heart issue. However, we've not done the elective private places, so I can't advise on that. I do agree the best pictures come around 28-34 weeks. If you do it, please share pics!

I've had a rough food day. Nothing wants to sit well and I'm sooo hungry (whiny voice). I'm going to attempt something again in a moment. My puppy has been extra snuggly today so it has helped some when I've had time to sit down (love that he has cuddled me through all of my pregnancies).

Doctor visit went well today. Vast difference in heartbeat (in my opinion) and baby was slightly on the other side today. Friday it was 170, today it was 156. Odd to me, but still a great sound! I am getting the Harmony test done and they are drawing my blood tomorrow. So, that will give a great peace of mind (assuming everything is okay) over genetic disorders and if we so decide, we will know gender for certain! I think the results take 7-10 business days. I might even know before my first (of two set to arrive soon) nephew is born!

Otherwise, I have my next checkup on Feb. 3rd and my anatomy scan on the 16th of Feb.

Livvy, that is a cute bump!

If anyone would like to play a gender guessing game with old wives' tales, please come over to my thread in Gender Predictions:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2272797-old-wives-tales-game.html#post34617311

I think it will be fun!!!

Whew...it took me ALL DAY but I caught up on reading over 100 pages of this thread. You ladies are such a social group. I love it!

So much has happened over the past few weeks I don't know where to start. First I want to say how sorry I am to Ajarvis and Kozmikkitten for your losses. It is truly heartbreaking and my heart aches for you both.

Welcome to MK and all the other new mommies on this board. Congratulations to all you lucky ladies having twins. That is so exciting!

AFM things are going well. I still have had very minimal symptoms but all my scans have looked great so far.

Tasha, can you please change my due date to July 6th and put me down for a checkup appt on January 12th? Thank you!

Livvy, what a cute bump!

I have my second scan in 4 hours and I am totally freaking out. Someone I know just have heard that her baby stopped developing at 10 weeks. I am so in panic and fear I hardly can think of anything else but that something will go wrong.
I cannot even believe that I am so negative about it. I have no reason to be like that...

I had a 4d with my last pregnancy at 23 weeks. I wanted to know gender and asked could I guess before she said and I said boy and was wrong so it didn't give much away for me haha. It's an amazing experience though so would highly recommend. her pics definately looked like her when she was born

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/2015-01-07%2009.30.30.png

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/2015-01-07%2009.29.51.png

Good luck khatif, bet all is perfect. It's super rare for baby's heart to stop later on, the chance is 1% I believe.

Good luck khatif!! <3

Keyval wlib love those pics! It is hard to tell...hmmm. I will be thinking about it for sure!

Sweet mini bump livvy!

Love the scan pics keyval! I only had a peek at 16w with ds2 but never got round to a proper 4d one.

Good luck Khatif!

Livvy.. Lovely bump!

My gender scan in the uk will be partly 4D, I'm only paying £79 which isn't too bad.

Afm.. I feel totally rubbish only got 3 hours sleep insomnia decided to pop up last night feel drained. On a good note.. I got my .NT screening back and I got a "screen negative result " which means low risk and chances given were 1 in 13,000.

I have the midwife later first time I've seen her since 5weeks.

It was awesome! I am so happy now. I am 11+3 officially and my due date is 26 July. We saw the arms, and legs, and nose and the baby way moving.
I have my NT scan on the 19th.

I am so happy and relieved!

Attachments

• 11+3.jpg
    11+3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 10
There today's scan. Everything looked fine and baby was measuring a bit over 14 weeks but their keeping my due date the same :)
https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/2015-01-07%2015.09.44.png

Thank you ladies!! Awww the scan pics are so cute Khatif and Kayval! So glad everything is going smoothly!

As for me, I have been sleeping 12 hours a night, which isn't like me. I feel more fatigued so far in the second trimester than I did in the first. :/

Livvy is this your first pregnancy? I ask because it looks like were about the same size (height/weight) and I started to show this past week but thought it was kind of early for a first timer. None of my friends started to show until they were like almost 20 weeks. Im not complaining, im so in love with my wittle bump I stare at it like all day. Lol

Rach it is my first! I know, everyone else is saying it's early to be showing too. Several have said I'm having twins, but I know I'm not! I have a short torso so I think that's what to chalk it up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->