July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Love your cute bump livvy!

Keyval beautiful pic!

AFM, I'm still nausea but so far no puking in 2 days - yay! My energy has picked up too. And I'm positive I've felt Puffin the past few night... Always seems to be around 8. I have another anterior placenta but it is higher but I'm still surprised at the flutters. I couldn't feel Cubby until 24 weeks. My placenta was right front and center and it was my first so those are factors. But it is exciting since I've been feeling a bit nervous lately for some reason. 15 weeks today!

Keyval lovely pic!

It was awesome! I am so happy now. I am 11+3 officially and my due date is 26 July. We saw the arms, and legs, and nose and the baby way moving.
I have my NT scan on the 19th.

I am so happy and relieved!

That's great news! I'm very happy for you :hugs:

Love your cute bump livvy!

Keyval beautiful pic!

AFM, I'm still nausea but so far no puking in 2 days - yay! My energy has picked up too. And I'm positive I've felt Puffin the past few night... Always seems to be around 8. I have another anterior placenta but it is higher but I'm still surprised at the flutters. I couldn't feel Cubby until 24 weeks. My placenta was right front and center and it was my first so those are factors. But it is exciting since I've been feeling a bit nervous lately for some reason. 15 weeks today!

Medzi, that's great to hear! Hopefully it will stay like that!

I can't wait to feel something. I woke up this morning and my tummy looked normal but everyday it seems to get bloated and feel much bigger, I am looking forward to it showing properly so I feel less fat :haha:

So I had my scan today, received bittersweet news only one baby is left, they are measuring completely on schedule. 11w3d, was not pleased with being scanned lol fought back the whole time. here is the pic

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d1o93q.png

Hi girls, just wanted to apologise for not being around. I'm so tired I can't function. I feel so sick every time I lay down. I will spend time updating later!

I'm glad all the scans are going well xx

So I had my scan today, received bittersweet news only one baby is left, they are measuring completely on schedule. 11w3d, was not pleased with being scanned lol fought back the whole time. here is the pic

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d1o93q.png

So sorry to hear.

So sorry MK :( something similar happened with my sister in law and her baby girl is beautiful and healthy, praying all goes well with your little one.

Sorry to hear mk :hugs:

Ladies the scan pics are lovely!

I went to my midwife appointment to be told I should have been there 2hours earlier.. They'd written a different time on my card. The midwife couldn't fit me in either and I can't get an appointment for another two weeks, do feeling pretty fed up and annoyed because by then I'll be 16+2 and won't have seen the midwife since 5weeks, im worried about certain pains etc and now can't speak to her for another couple weeks :(

I know it doesn't sound much but I've only had 3 hours sleep and my hormones aren't the best so they're lucky I didn't turn into the hulk in the waiting room :haha:

Sorry to hear mk :hugs:

Ladies the scan pics are lovely!

I went to my midwife appointment to be told I should have been there 2hours earlier.. They'd written a different time on my card. The midwife couldn't fit me in either and I can't get an appointment for another two weeks, do feeling pretty fed up and annoyed because by then I'll be 16+2 and won't have seen the midwife since 5weeks, im worried about certain pains etc and now can't speak to her for another couple weeks :(

I know it doesn't sound much but I've only had 3 hours sleep and my hormones aren't the best so they're lucky I didn't turn into the hulk in the waiting room :haha:

You can phone and leave a message with a midwife if you're worried about something. I was given a number to leave a message between 8-9am Monday-Friday, there might be something similar to where you are?

Sorry to hear the news MK :( All efforts for the one there.

Nice scans Khatif and Keyval.

As for me, I had a weird food craving today. I wanted tomatoes with guacamole so I had that for breakfast :lol:

And my maternity clothes arrived today!

Sammynashley, I can totally understand if you are fed up a bit. 5 weeks is a long time if you have questions or worries.
Anyway, I had to laugh at your comment when I read the Hulk part :)

Sorry to hear the news MKhewson, it can be now hurting and confusing but it is good that one of the baby is fine and growing well. /hug

Great scan pics, Khatif and Keyval! Just lovely.

MK, that is bittersweet. I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Sammynashley, that is really too bad you can't be see for another two weeks, especially since it was their mistake! I hope you can get your questions answered in the meantime.

Wow, everyone's stuff is arriving today. lol Maternity clothes, Doppler... and our new car seats should arrive today too! Yay! Other than that big purchase, I don't really plan on getting anything else new for baby until we find out the gender. I want to get him or her a 'coming home' outfit to wear home from the hospital at the very least.

Hi ladies. I wanna get a c section this time around as I had such a hard time last time. Labour not progressing... Failed suction... Forceps deliver when baby was very distressed and ended up with a 3rd degree tear. Healing time seemed to be longer than anyone I know who had a section. So I would have been better off with one last time. I was told afterwards that my 8lb baby was too big for me. More than likely next baby will be bigger anyway. Is that enough reason to demand a section this time ? I can't talk to my doctor about it until I'm like 21 weeks and I'm just afraid they will refuse me or something ha not even sure if they can do that.

Timeforababy- I don't have a number for the midwife, she barely seems to be at my doctors too.

If the pains get worse I'll go and see a doctor, it's probably pain from scar tissue from my previous sections.

Thought I'd join in on people getting things today :) my pram turned up.. I love it! It's being sent to my mums tomorrow til closer to the time :)

So sorry for your loss, MK! But glad to hear your baby is doing well.

Beautiful baby pics Kayval and Khatif!

Sammynashly, I don't blame you for being upset about your appt. It was their mistake and now they won't even squeeze you in for an earlier appt. I would be PO'd.

Duffy, I hear you about looking fat. I have already gained 10 lbs and I don't even have a proper bump to show for it. My tummy just looks like a big gut. I'm hoping my bubby will pop out soon.

Lovely scans everyone! I'm sorry MK xxx

Tasha sorry to be a pain but they changed my 20 week scan to the 18th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"