July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

My belly has grown a lot! The pic on the left is week 5, the pic on the right is week 11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm sorry MK :hugs:

Great updates everyone! Beautiful pics!

Here is my 13w bump pic...
IMG_0398.jpg

Lovely bumps, ladies!

I'll add my eventually... Once my bump is more baby than it is fat. Ha!

Your bumps are adorable. I love rubbing on mine already :) I'll have to see if I can get a good picture for you all.

Have you all heard of Lucie's list? It is a website with registry cheat sheets. I haven't read too much on it yet, but it sounds like a great jumping off place (especially for you first timers).

Morning ladies another bleed for me last night, all over my sheets, lovely. No escaping this blasted SCH! Baby sounds well on the doppler though :cloud9:

Tasha sorry you are feeling bad hun. Your little rainbow is a rascal, making you suffer now, after letting you off lightly with morning sickness so far!! :hugs:

Gorgeous bumps blossoming ladies! Mines evident to me now and I wore maternity jeans for the first time yesterday, although they are a bit big at the mo :haha:

Good morning ladies,

I know july is still far but I want to start prepring. Is it crazy? I want to make the list want we need and then to check what we have and make plans for the nursery and so on. I should wait longer but now I finally start o believe that we are getting our second one and feel the urge to start being busy with pregnant things ( sorry I cannot explain it any better).

How do you do this? Are you planning/shopping already?
I know some of us did buy things already.

I would just go with whatever you are comfortable with!

We started decorating after v-day with ds2 and I made sure the whole house was freshly painted by 30w (I get a bit ocd about grotty paintwork when pregnant) Good job as my 3rd trimester was tough with him! Carpets went down about 5 days before he arrived though, close call, I remember panicking at the time.

With ds1 I think I bought a buggy at 16w pregnant, and everything was bought/sorted and assembled by the time I hit 3rd tri, just because I was far too impatient lol!! :haha:

We are going to be moving house when lease is up this year so end of June. I dunno how we are going to do it. I'm due July 12th but if I get the chance section IL have baby by June. So I don't wanna buy to much because I will only have to move it ha

Love all the bumps! Maybe I'll try and post mine later.. Not super big yet but i love having a bump

Great news mse!! And congrats on team blue!!!!! :yipee:

We are going to be moving house when lease is up this year so end of June. I dunno how we are going to do it. I'm due July 12th but if I get the chance section IL have baby by June. So I don't wanna buy to much because I will only have to move it ha

I hear ya on that one. We are moving not only to a new house but another state in May, so I'll be about 7 months pregnant and I am stressing out about it so much. Not only because I don't want to be packing and driving across country that pregnant but also I have to find a new doctor last minute. That is just so much for me to do and I don't know how I am going to do it.
Stupid Army.

Loved seeing all the pics! I'll take a picture of mine later today. I don't have much unless I eat some food lol but this is my first being this far along and I have a very long torso so I'm not expecting to start really showing for another month or so.

Congrats Elizabeth! I really hope I have a little boy in there too :) so jealous that so many of you are finding out the sex already!! Exciting and now you get to buy all the cute boy things and start planning the nursery. Lucky!

Well morning sickness has gone completely. Im a little nervous about that. I was supposed to have an Ob appointment this past Monday but I forgot about it so I have an appointment scheduled for this Monday so hopefully we find the hb on the doppler. Oh the joys of pregnancy.:blush:

Congrats Elizabeth!!!

BeautifulRose I've been feeling a bit nervous too and also have appointment on Monday and hoping to hear a heartbeat!

We don't really have much to prepare for which is nice! Our son is only 19 months so we have lots of toys and baby accessories already. We will have Puffin in a bassinette in our room for the first while and are hoping by the time he/she is ready for the crib then our son will be ready to a bed so we aren't buying a crib unless that time comes and we find we do need another. We have tons of boy clothes -almost all of which were hand me downs from my sister. She also has 2 girls so if this baby is a girl we are covered with clothes for her too! The only thing I think we might need is am infant car seat. Ours might expire before then so I need to double check.

Thanks ladies. Bonus of being old...DNA testing for gender. LOL
This little guy won't have a nursery until we can move to a bigger apartent. Until then, he's gonna be snug in a little bug next to me (so I can stare at him all night...poor thing)

But at least I know what color football jersey to buy!

Curious now how accurate the scans will be. LOL

So exciting that some of you are starting to find out the gender :winkwink:
I have to wait another 4-5 weeks until I can. Can't wait!

I love all the bump photos. I don't have a bump yet. I've gained weight, so I just look fat at the moment, lol :nope:

Got to meet a friend's newborn baby yesterday, so cute and tiny :baby:
Can't believe I'm going to be having one of those in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->