July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi ladies. I wanna get a c section this time around as I had such a hard time last time. Labour not progressing... Failed suction... Forceps deliver when baby was very distressed and ended up with a 3rd degree tear. Healing time seemed to be longer than anyone I know who had a section. So I would have been better off with one last time. I was told afterwards that my 8lb baby was too big for me. More than likely next baby will be bigger anyway. Is that enough reason to demand a section this time ? I can't talk to my doctor about it until I'm like 21 weeks and I'm just afraid they will refuse me or something ha not even sure if they can do that.

Keyval - I had 4th degree tears with my daughter and she had a prolapsed cord. My OB doc said I could choose either way. She said she would understand if I wanted to have a C-section due to the traumatizing experience and the trauma to my peri area . She is very supportive. If you explain how traumatizing it was to you , I am sure they will support what your wishes are :)

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Congrats MsE! Must be nicely knowing the gender!

My morning sickness seems to have disappeared too although my appetite still isn't back to normal.

I've had a headache all day and stood up early and got the most crippling stretching pain nearly fell on the foor, it was awful!!

I'm nervous! I almost feel like my belly isn't growing anymore!! :( But I am only almost 11 weeks... I'm just paranoid!

I'm nervous! I almost feel like my belly isn't growing anymore!! :( But I am only almost 11 weeks... I'm just paranoid!

Mine hasn't either I'm 13 weeks past two weeks i've been the same and I actually realize I was just bloating my true bump shows when I wake up its very small and hard. I read that 14 weeks we should begin and notice by 16-18 a big change! I hope so because I want a cute bump for V-DAY :) Going to wear a little dress or something to focus on it!

Hi ladies. I wanna get a c section this time around as I had such a hard time last time. Labour not progressing... Failed suction... Forceps deliver when baby was very distressed and ended up with a 3rd degree tear. Healing time seemed to be longer than anyone I know who had a section. So I would have been better off with one last time. I was told afterwards that my 8lb baby was too big for me. More than likely next baby will be bigger anyway. Is that enough reason to demand a section this time ? I can't talk to my doctor about it until I'm like 21 weeks and I'm just afraid they will refuse me or something ha not even sure if they can do that.

Keyval - I had 4th degree tears with my daughter and she had a prolapsed cord. My OB doc said I could choose either way. She said she would understand if I wanted to have a C-section due to the traumatizing experience and the trauma to my peri area . She is very supportive. If you explain how traumatizing it was to you , I am sure they will support what your wishes are :)
I did suffer from anxiety after and was put on a light anti depressant so I will explain that also. Just think its the way for me this time. Thanks for answering my question :)

My last 2 babies are girls, after having 4 boys. Everything I have is pink! The car seat, swing, bouncer, tub & every article of clothing! :haha: I did buy a blue car seat & a gender neutral bouncy seat the day I found out this baby is a boy! I got a great deal on the car seat. I'll just need clothes & diapers now, but those can wait. Dh was not happy I was shopping so early, but oh well. We won't have a nursery as we co-sleep & our little ones are in our room for a while. It still feels a little surreal to know the gender already to be honest.

Adorable bump pics ladies!

Congratulations MsElizabeth on finding out about your baby boy. So exciting!

So I've been having a weird symptom and am curious if anyone else is experiencing this. When I go from a sitting or laying down to a standing position, I feel a lot of pressure in my pelvic area. It only lasts about 30 seconds but it's very uncomfortable. I'm not sure if this is just my uterus stretching or something more. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi everyone, I've not been on for a while because of christmas etc, took me a while to catch up! Symptoms pretty much went the last couple of weeks but this week bump has started to show and i keep getting aches which i assume is growth. I am looking forward to my first scan next Thursday! I feel like i've been waiting forever!!

This evening I made myself a belly band because my jeans are tight but i'm still too small for maternity wear, i'm very pleased with it :happydance:

Is it just my OH that doesn't really talk about the pregnancy/baby? Feel like i'm the only one interested atm :wacko:

Joy - this has been happening to me! I'm finding it too in the night if I've been laying in one position for awhile and then move. I don't remember this last time&#8230; I'm sure it is just all the stretching.

LIB mine hasn't been talking about it at all. No tummy rubbing, not asking how Puffin is doing, not even really asking how I'm feeling&#8230; I don't even think he knows when my next appointment is. It is making me a bit sad. I think maybe because this is our second but I don't know. He seems more interested last time...

Heres my little bubs. 12.5 weeks was nye and i had just popped out that day. I feel like every day its bigger!

Then theres my little love Toby hugging his new best friend. I was literally dying of adorableness. He just hopped up in my lap, put one paw gently on my tummy and stared at me. Then it turned into him napping on my belly with his paws hugging it.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1420678120877.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1420678120877.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150107_193902.jpg
    20150107_193902.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
Cute bump, Rach! And how adorable that your dog already loves baby... Awww!

Joy, I've definitely been feeling more stretching and pressure down in my pelvic area lately. Sometimes when I stand or even just adjust my position while sitting. I think it's normal.

LIB, my DH is interested when I tell him stuff, but he doesn't really ask me anything or talk about it of his own initiative. I'm sure your DH does care but just assumes everything is fine and that's why he doesn't ask.

As for getting ready for baby, we will also be moving after baby arrives, hopefully within the first 6 months. So I'm not going to do any decorating or planning a nursery or anything. I've just got a mental list right now of all the things we need (and a few I want) for baby. It's pretty short, though! Eventually I'll actually write it down, but it still feels so early. I allllmost bought a bamboo muslin swaddle blanket today. Holy cow, that thing was soooo soft. But I stopped myself. I think I'll wait until I know the gender to buy stuff like that.

And congrats, Ms. Elizabeth, on team blue! Super fun!

I've been having the heaviness feeling low in my abdomen and stretching pains as well. I really feel like if those bands would help, I'd buy one even though it is early still. I just get worn out quickly with the heavy feeling. I feel like such a wimp!

When we had our first, we were also moving. We closed on our home 2 days post hospital. I did set up a nursery in our apartment and set it up again in the new home. Loved setting it up twice! This one does not have a designated room yet (may be time for a different home) and so I'm grieving the no nursery this time around fact. Sigh. I'll find ways to make up for it I'm sure ;)

Congrats, Mrs.E for joining team :blue:! I know you're in love already. Any names yet? I think we may struggle there.

LuvallmyH, I think I missed you finding out yours was a boy. Congrats! I just had my blood drawn yesterday for the Harmony test and am hoping to find out gender early as well. I can't wait! Is your crew excited for their new little brother?

Gorgeous bump pics ladies <3

Congrats on team blue Ms Elizabeth :happydance:

Had MW today, it went so so well, I had her last time and she is lovely. The kids were bouncing off the walls though so I couldn't have my bloods done as with how hyped up they were it wouldn't have been safe, so I'm having them done at hospital next week (and making sure that OH can watch the monsters for future appointments :rofl:)

AND! The best news is, I get to have all my appointments at home! I am so relieved! With how bad my pelvis is so far, the thought of a mile and a half each way to the GP surgery to see her was terrifying.

Gorgeous bump pics ladies <3

Congrats on team blue Ms Elizabeth :happydance:

Had MW today, it went so so well, I had her last time and she is lovely. The kids were bouncing off the walls though so I couldn't have my bloods done as with how hyped up they were it wouldn't have been safe, so I'm having them done at hospital next week (and making sure that OH can watch the monsters for future appointments :rofl:)

AND! The best news is, I get to have all my appointments at home! I am so relieved! With how bad my pelvis is so far, the thought of a mile and a half each way to the GP surgery to see her was terrifying.

What a relief! How nice that she does house calls. Did you get to hear heartbeat today?

She really is amazing :D

Not today, she won't do that until 16 weeks, but I'm ok with that, I hear my little squishy on my doppler everyday :)

7 sleeps until I see baby and FINALLY get a due date! :D

Joy- I have the same feeling when I sit down I feel pressure like I am sitting on my cervix or something! Very strange feeling though!

I wish I could find out the gender! I am the last person due on this thread and I get super jealous of you all getting to find the Gender and stuff weeks before me!

If it comes back on my test, it is only because i'm an old lady. Enjoy your younger-than-me-ness a bit! That being said, I have a friend at church that will find out in a week and I'm jealous of her finding out (even though she is 3.5 weeks ahead of me) (and even though I may also know in a week's time). So, I totally get it! You'll know soon and a few weeks after that, it will feel like you've known forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->