July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Baby girl Im due at the end of July too. Our time will come!

I had my high risk appointment today. She was able to find baby but said the heart rate was a bit fast. Baby was moving all over and avoiding the doppler. She gave me a perscription for phenegran suppositories, a different morning sickness pill, a stronger inhaler. I also got a letter restricting me from doing any work at the school I work for that could cause trauma to my abdomen.

I go in on January 16 for my nt scan/blood test, the 22nd for another high risk Ob appointment and February 16 for trigger point injections.

Thanks ladies.

MamaBee413 - we are 95% set on Riddick. I've always loved that name. Now that we know gender...we can really let it sink in and see if it's fitting

I'm old too mamabee! I'll be 39 when I have the baby. We are all excited for a little boy. I don't feel surprised though.

I'm old too mamabee! I'll be 39 when I have the baby. We are all excited for a little boy. I don't feel surprised though.

I'll be 36. I am bummed that I have no gut feeling with this one. I just knew with my others. I've got a kid rooting for each gender so either way someone will be excited and someone will have to concede. I'm sure they'll both be thrilled though and will have fun helping me shop!

Babygirl if if makes you feel better you will find out gender before me since we aren't finding out. :haha:

Thanks ladies for the reassurance about the pelvic pressure. I figured it was normal but just wanted to make sure.

Rach, adorable pic with your puppy & your bump. So sweet! I wish my puppy could lay on my tummy but she'd crush me (german shepherd) lol!

I'm glad you are being taken care of Jrepp!

Babygirl - I'm with Livvy! You'll know before me too since we will be staying team yellow :) So you won't be the last to know!

Babygirl, dont worry about finding out the gender. Don't let it destroy your pregnancy. You will find our sooner or later. I also dont know yet and I dont think I will know it before April or so since here they dont check it soon.
I also dont believe in the bloodtest for gender, I am not in the rush about it. Sorry girls!

My belly is also not growing. The bloating is less and almost gone and I dont have a real belly yet. We are almost the last of the group, I think in 3-4 weeks we also will have a bump!

So I had my scan today, received bittersweet news only one baby is left, they are measuring completely on schedule. 11w3d, was not pleased with being scanned lol fought back the whole time. here is the pic

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d1o93q.png

So sorry to hear that, but focus on the one :hugs: You can give double the love.

Sorry to hear mk :hugs:

Ladies the scan pics are lovely!

I went to my midwife appointment to be told I should have been there 2hours earlier.. They'd written a different time on my card. The midwife couldn't fit me in either and I can't get an appointment for another two weeks, do feeling pretty fed up and annoyed because by then I'll be 16+2 and won't have seen the midwife since 5weeks, im worried about certain pains etc and now can't speak to her for another couple weeks :(

I know it doesn't sound much but I've only had 3 hours sleep and my hormones aren't the best so they're lucky I didn't turn into the hulk in the waiting room :haha:

That sucks, I was given a number to call in the mean time and she even gave me her mobile number to call if I had an urgent question. I hope you are able to contact her soon.

My belly has grown a lot! The pic on the left is week 5, the pic on the right is week 11

Great pics, mine is not quite there yet - it seems to change throughout the day :shrug:

Lovely bumps, ladies!

I'll add my eventually... Once my bump is more baby than it is fat. Ha!

:haha: Same here, it just doesn't feel like a bump - more excess Christmas weight :wacko:

Your bumps are adorable. I love rubbing on mine already :) I'll have to see if I can get a good picture for you all.

Have you all heard of Lucie's list? It is a website with registry cheat sheets. I haven't read too much on it yet, but it sounds like a great jumping off place (especially for you first timers).

Thanks for this, I will have a look :thumbup: Trying to not start a shopping spree just yet tho :blush:

Morning ladies another bleed for me last night, all over my sheets, lovely. No escaping this blasted SCH! Baby sounds well on the doppler though :cloud9:

Tasha sorry you are feeling bad hun. Your little rainbow is a rascal, making you suffer now, after letting you off lightly with morning sickness so far!! :hugs:

Gorgeous bumps blossoming ladies! Mines evident to me now and I wore maternity jeans for the first time yesterday, although they are a bit big at the mo :haha:

:hugs: I hope you feel ok now? Glad you have the doppler for reassurance!

Good morning ladies,

I know july is still far but I want to start prepring. Is it crazy? I want to make the list want we need and then to check what we have and make plans for the nursery and so on. I should wait longer but now I finally start o believe that we are getting our second one and feel the urge to start being busy with pregnant things ( sorry I cannot explain it any better).

How do you do this? Are you planning/shopping already?
I know some of us did buy things already.

I'd love to start but as we're moving (hopefully) I don't want a house full of boxes - we've only just de-cluttered all our excess bits which are now in storage :dohh:
I think I will just start a list, do some research and then keep an eye out for bargains! If I do get something I can always leave it at my Mum's house for the time being :thumbup:

Just heard back from the Panorama test.
Low risk for everything :happydance:

And....:blue:!!!!

Great news - congrats!

Congrats Elizabeth!!!

BeautifulRose I've been feeling a bit nervous too and also have appointment on Monday and hoping to hear a heartbeat!

We don't really have much to prepare for which is nice! Our son is only 19 months so we have lots of toys and baby accessories already. We will have Puffin in a bassinette in our room for the first while and are hoping by the time he/she is ready for the crib then our son will be ready to a bed so we aren't buying a crib unless that time comes and we find we do need another. We have tons of boy clothes -almost all of which were hand me downs from my sister. She also has 2 girls so if this baby is a girl we are covered with clothes for her too! The only thing I think we might need is am infant car seat. Ours might expire before then so I need to double check.

We've been offered some bits from my SIL and a work colleague, but again I want to move first before we take them. So that's another reason not to go mad buying stuff :nope: I'm such an organiser and like to be prepared, it's hard to hold back :haha:

Heres my little bubs. 12.5 weeks was nye and i had just popped out that day. I feel like every day its bigger!

Then theres my little love Toby hugging his new best friend. I was literally dying of adorableness. He just hopped up in my lap, put one paw gently on my tummy and stared at me. Then it turned into him napping on my belly with his paws hugging it.

Gorgeous pics, I love the Doggy cuddle one :hugs: Sounds like he'll be protective of the little one when it arrives :baby:

AFM, I was a bit grumpy the other day when I got home from work (I needed food) and was a bit snappy, this led DH to go off in a huff and I started crying (I don't usually cry much) but then couldn't stop and it was really draining, I hated feeling like that. It was like I couldn't even control it. Uggh, hopefully that won't happen again.

Have all the genders that have been found out already been boys?? I don't think anyone has said girl yet right. Maybe July is a month for boys! I hope I have one, it'll be July before I know though. Team yellow all the way...

Have all the genders that have been found out already been boys?? I don't think anyone has said girl yet right. Maybe July is a month for boys! I hope I have one, it'll be July before I know though. Team yellow all the way...

I am team yellow too.. And I swear I'm having a boy too :haha:

Hi ladies. Anyone any experience with the graco evo travel system? It's on sale where I am and seems like everything I'm looking for. It's pretty reasonable for a parent facing pushchair anyway.

So many boys so far! We should keep a tally on the front page.

totally! interesting because if we conceive in Oct...depending on age...but 40% chance boy and 60% girl. we can see how accurate the chinese predictor is!

Hi everyone, can I still join you? I wasn't ready to believe it was really happening before if that makes sense. I am due on July 21. This will be my second if all goes well, I already have a 14 mo ds running around <3

Hi Ladies,

anyone else having a rough day? my anxiety is kicking in, i'm starting to worry again, i wish i could feel baby move then this would be easier :(

Rough day about sums it up. I was at my desk eating some chicken noodle soup and BAM threw up everywhere out of no where .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->