July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sammynashley & wiggler, I have suffered with spd with my last 3 pregnancies and actually had my pelvis separate the last 4 months with my last baby. I feel your pain literally. I am definitely feeling achey by the end of the night. I'm terrified to go through that pain again. I'm also terrified that my baby is already measuring 5 days ahead. My last boy was 9lb 7oz, 20in! I don't know how I will deliver a baby that big again! With my separated pelvis, she was only 6lb 14oz (3w early) and that almost killed me. My dr is already planning growth scans for the end of this pregnancy. At least he guaranteed my water birth even though not all the dr's or mw's do them in my office.

Our smallest age gap is 12 months between our oldest 2. :)

big :hugs: to all who need it!
hang in there! stay positive!

i'm looking forward to fitting into my maternity pants! mainly cause since this is my first, i'm totally going to be proud of my belly! LOL. but....getting a little tired of the...."well I didn't start showing until...."

so what....cause friends/family didn't show until way later...my tiny little belly makes me a blimp? people need to stop comparing...good lord!

ok, that was my rant! I just reply...well, that was you and this is me!

Has anyone experienced lots of muscle spasms with pregnancy? Has anything worked for you? My eye has been twitching for 4 days now my shoulder too.

LuvallmyH that sounds so painful!! I never had sod with my first but suffered badly last time I could always feel my pubic bone grinding and if would always crak when I got up in the morning so sore I was prescribe co-codamol but didn't like taking it because of the codeine.

I'm hoping bubs won't be too big, my first was 5lb 8oz he was 4 weeks early due to IUGR and reduced movements, and my second was 7lb 12 a week overdue so can't complain on sizes am just dreading the pain as I get bigger :(

Did they let you deliver early of did bubs decide to make an early appearance?

LuvallmyH that sounds so painful!! I never had sod with my first but suffered badly last time I could always feel my pubic bone grinding and if would always crak when I got up in the morning so sore I was prescribe co-codamol but didn't like taking it because of the codeine.

I'm hoping bubs won't be too big, my first was 5lb 8oz he was 4 weeks early due to IUGR and reduced movements, and my second was 7lb 12 a week overdue so can't complain on sizes am just dreading the pain as I get bigger :(

Did they let you deliver early of did bubs decide to make an early appearance?

With my last I had to be induced early because my blood pressure was through the roof. Just pressures, not pre-eclampsia. I think it was because I was in so much pain. I was induced 3 weeks early with baby #4 because #3 was so big, even 3 weeks early #4 was 8lb 1oz. My guess is they will talk induction if this one's getting really big. I'm on the fence about it. They say boys are bigger & babies get bigger the more you have....
Oh my!

Does anyone know what this is? It showed a couple of times during my scan and would fade away as baby came into view.

Attachments

• 20150110_194432.jpg
    20150110_194432.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
I have been going in walks the past week for 45-1hr everyday and yesterday two minute into my walk my hands were on fire! Within minutes they were swollen and numb. I got back home and my feet starting doing it!

Lucy :hugs: I'm sure all is fine. Drink some water and have a rest. I've had some pretty stressful fights during pregnancy too.

Yes Livvy!! In my thighs and shoulder. I've been having lots!

I'm not sure mamabee. Could it be the placenta?

I have no idea. I'll ask my OB next visit. Just thought I'd check here in case someone had experience with it.

Tasha, gosh, it's hardly surprising hun! Big hugs :hugs:

K4th, sorry you are having anxiety hun, hope tomorrow's scan helps put you at ease.

Heaven eats and Lucy, hope you both feel a bit less anxious today as well. Hopefully you will start feeling movement soon which may reassure you :)

Sammy, luvallmy, wiggler, gosh SPD sounds no fun at all, you poor things. Hopefully baby will move up for a bit and give you a little relief for a few months? Ugh, never easy is it!?

Livy my body generally goes a bit crazy when pregnant, so muscle spasms wouldn't surprise me! Hope they pass!

Mse, I'm looking forward to fitting into mine too, kinda halfway between maternity and normal clothes this week!

Mama bee, it's hard to say. The top black bit could be your bladder and the bottom is the sac maybe? Or part of your uterine structure fading out of view? Was anything mentioned? I have two black areas in my uterus on my scans, as I have a pocket of blood above baby.

As for me my NT/combined screening came back in the post yesterday as low risk :) which is a relief as I've had two confirmed chromosomal losses amongst my miscarriages (trisomy15 and triploidy) also I'm no spring chicken (38 in 3 weeks, eek!)

Glad you came back low risk Dan-o . I still haven't got my results back yet x

Thanks, well they say no news is good news with these things. I was a bit worried when I saw the envelope so soon!

They only phone you if you're high risk so if you don't hear anything, it's going to be fine! :)

:hugs: Tasha

Thanks for taking over dan-o. Glad you're results came back low risk!

AFM still feeling quite anxious lately. I'm at that in between stage where I feel better (I'm still puking some, including 2 days ago all over the driver side of our car while stuck in traffic, it came so suddenly I didn't even have a chance to open the door, but I puked for a bit even after my miscarriage due to the hormones still in my system) and I don't feel movement. I thought I was but haven't felt any since so I think it was just gas. I have an appointment tomorrow morning so really hoping to hear that little heart beating away to put my mind at ease. Nervous...

I'm so excited my Ipregnancy app says I'm officially in second trimester at 13W6D!

Tasha, I hope a break does well for you. Please check back in periodically. I'm thinking about you and your bean!

Tonya, I'll be 13.6 tomorrow! How does this thread work when we all hit second trimester? Do we move over together or stay on here or start a new thread? Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->