July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay for 2nd tri ladies!! I think because the whole thread is in 'pregnancy groups and discussions' rather than 1st tri it shouldn't have to move anywhere, hopefully :)

Tonya how are the twinnies? Any sign of a bump yet? :)

i feel a little bit better today, i think my boobs have grown they've been hurting a lot lately and today they are super itchy. I haven't heard back form my NT blood work but i have a second set coming up end of Jan so i think they tell you after that. The technician said my scan was good though.

i'm so excited i get next weekend off i am so looking forward to it, i hate working weekends, i already decided that i will not be coming back to this job after mat leave, i'm going to look for something else woo hoo!

Lucy, that has happened to me when DH and I fight every time now. If I get too stressed I cramp up. It made me worry about baby, but baby is checking out just fine so far. I'm sure all is well for you too. :hugs:

Yay - we will all be second tri soon! :)

heaveneats where in Canada are you?

One more week till second tri i can't wait. I'm already feeling mire like me which is nice lol

Did we get sorted who was going to be the thread administrator? I know a couple of you ladies had said you could do it. If not, let me know and I can try to keep up with things.

I think dan-o is taking over? I know it can take a bit once a request is put in to have it changed...

Yep I'm more than happy to keep the front page updated if Tasha still wants to take a break :flower:

So is anyone feeling any subtle movements yet?
I am, just a shifting/flutter once in a while :happydance: I have also felt a few pops, but that could just be my bowels suddenly playing up lol :haha:

I subtly felt ds1 at this stage too, but ds2 was later.

I think I have felt baby for a week or so now, but I've also been gassy so it could be wishful thinking. I'm opting to believe its baby :)

I haven't felt baby yet but I really want to. :(

I've been feeling bubs since 10 weeks! I was quite surprised but it's nice reassurance for me

I started feeling a few flutters about a week ago but haven't felt anything since. I have another doctors appt tomorrow so looking forward to some reassurance that baby's doing well.

I've felt little flutters here and there, mostly at night, but not always sure if it's gas or Squirmy! Haha. I also have an anterior placenta that leans to the left so who knows...

This being my first.....no idea what to expect. Dont think I've felt anything....but also I guess I'm expecting a big kick right in my stomach for me to say..."hey he just kicked". Lol.

I thought I was but that was a week ago and nothing since. I have an anterior placenta so probably won't feel anything definite for a bit yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->