July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Ive felt little flutters occasionally and one really big bump right where we keep finding the heartbeat. I was a very skinny non pregnant person though and baby is sitting higher in my body than where it usually would be at 11-12 weeks.

Thanks for all the advice om small age gaps! V reassuring that you have been there and had positive experiences.

I am also feeling a few flutters here and there. Much earlier than with ds but I had anterior placenta w him. 2nd tri here we come!

Aww all these little flutters for everyone, so precious <3
Won't be long til babys elbowing us in the ribs and we're all complaining again :haha:

Yes I'm anxious to feel a proper kick from baby. I feel flutters but can't be sure it's not just gas. I keep remembering then when I used to be Complaining about getting a huge kick in the ribs at like 30+ weeks last pregnancy haha.

I've been feeling flutters from bean and the odd slight poke, can also hear when bean kicks the doppler as if bean saying "go away woman! Leave me alone" :) heartbeat sounds so strong now!

Just realised to say it's only 20days till our gender scan! :) I know it's still 3weeks but 20days sounds less :haha:

So in love

Attachments

• 20150112_094743.jpg
    20150112_094743.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
I can't wait to feel even flutters! From my ultrasounds recently baby sure does like to move around and kick lol! I've grown so much connection in the last two weeks. Seeing baby move and then seeing that I've made it this far I believe is a huge part. Before I think I was just so scared of something going terribly wrong. I can't believe after all my months of crying and our long talks of if we could just get pregnant. That I'm hitting my second trimester. I still have the fear of baby coming to early but I try to enjoy each day for what it is and not let future take my happiness!

I've been feeling flutters from bean and the odd slight poke, can also hear when bean kicks the doppler as if bean saying "go away woman! Leave me alone" :) heartbeat sounds so strong now!

Awwww that's what mines like! I've felt very occasionally some flutters and almost very light tapping but it's been few and far between. Might not even be baby!

It's definitely kicking up a storm in there when I check with the doppler though. I get the heartbeat for 5-10 seconds, there's a massive thud and baby has gone!

Bf thinks I've gone mad because I always say it must be asleep when I can hear it for longer periods of time haha!

Lucy, mine does that too! It's so funny! <3

Sorry girls, I was offline for couple days. I have got a very bad flu and I was feeling poorly. I had fever also which make me worry the baby. I know they say that flu and a bit of fever cannot harm the baby but still it make me nervous. I still feel under the weather and I just lie in bed.
I just want to know that the baby is fine.

I couldn't read back. I hope everyone is doing good. If there any big news, please let me know :)

Lovely pic lumi!

Hope you feel better Khatif the flu sucks! Especially when you can't take anything to help.

15weeks today :) can't believe it feels like only last week I saw that positive test.

I had my scan this morning & everything looked perfect. Baby doing somersaults & everything!! I'm measuring 3 days ahead so they've changed my due date to the 22nd July :) will post a pic when I get 30 seconds to myself! Hectic day (but feeling very happy!!)

Aww congrats hun! Look forward to a piccy x

Khatif, poor you, hope you bounce back quick. I was a bit nervous when I got flu over xmas, but baby still looks absolutely fine thankfully x

Craving salmon fish cakes tonight ha. Anyone else having cravings?

Feeling poorly today really hope it eases soon. It's manageable but frustrating that I'm sick everyday still ugh.

Hi all!

I feel little things here and there but I can't tell if it's gas either. Sometimes I swear it's the baby but that's just wishful thinking ;)

When is the earliest anyone has felt their baby move that is not their first pregnancy?

I am really tempted to purchase a Doppler! I wish I could see the baby right now.. I get nervous! I am almost done with the first Trimester! :) So happy .. I mean I heard that once you hit 12 weeks your chance of miscarriage decreases greatly.

Sometimes I get these weird pains when I stand up or move position in my groin but it hurts! It feels sharp but almost like a ligament pain.. can anyone relate to this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->