July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Hi everyone, can I still join you? I wasn't ready to believe it was really happening before if that makes sense. I am due on July 21. This will be my second if all goes well, I already have a 14 mo ds running around <3

Welcome and congrats

Nooooo! July can't be a boy month!!! I want a girl this time! :sad2:

Welcome, Aelyana! So the age gap between your two will be about 22 months or so? I think that's fabulous! My first two were 20 months apart and I love it.

Heaveneats and Beautifulrose, I'm sorry you're both having rough days. Hope your anxiety and MS ease up.

AFM, just soooo glad it's Friday. It's been a long week at work. Bleh.

Thank you all for the reassurance! :) :blush:

Khatif - You are right :) I won't let this ruin my pregnancy! :) I am excited and looking forward to it :)

I can't believe I am 11 weeks today! It is crazy to think that I am almost done with the 1st trimester! I am so excited to really start showing :)

My symptoms are easing up and I heard the 2nd trimester typically you feel the best :) So happy to be pregnant!

I hope July is boy month!! I want a boy!! :):blue:

Harley, I will root with you for a couple girls mixed in! Also, I just had a friend that had an Ozzie. Such a fun name!

Aelyana, welcome! My daughter was 15 months when I found out I was pregnant with my son. It took me awhile to get used to the idea. I was worried I'd miss out on extra bonding time with her. I was wrong, but it was a legitimate worry and took me most of my pregnancy to get over. I hope you are getting excited and congrats!!! I do love how close my two are now and am sad that this one might not get a buddy close in age.

mamabee....not really the same thing...bu in my little world it is....i've had the same male cat for years. he's always been my little boy, my little snuggle bug. going to have to work a way to have two little boys. don't want him to get mad....and pee on stuff. LOL i just realized last night as he snuggled in bed with me...he might have to make room for a baby. not sure how he's going to feel about that. :D

totally. but sort of wish he'd stop kneading my stomach so much. he's either saying hi...or get out. not sure. LOL

Heaven I'm having a lot of anxiety lately too. I have an appointment on Monday and keep fearing she won't find a heartbeat.

I want a girl too! This will be our last regardless so I would love one of each. But I feel like it is another boy, which I'm fine with too :)

Ms Elisabeth, I think your boy will take fine. We have a little girl and she is a rather mean cat with other humans but us. But she is like a puppet when my son is with her. She let him grab her and walk around the house with her in his arm. She even doesn't let me do that. Lol

Unfortunately, we got sick. My son has fever and was throwing up all day. I also feel under the weather and I guess by tomorrow it will be worse.

Thx, hope so. As long as they dont squish him while he sleeps! Hope you feel better!

Heaven I'm having a lot of anxiety lately too. I have an appointment on Monday and keep fearing she won't find a heartbeat.

i have one on tuesday and i'm super nervous, last time she couldnt find one but i was only about 9 weeks, had my 12 week ultrsound and all was well though so i really hope we can hear one, if not i may ask for an ultrasound, even though i only had one at the end of december.

I think we both will be fine, i'm naturally a very nervous person:shrug:

I'd like a boy this time too but I'll be fine with either of course xx

I do think July must be a boy month! According to the Chinese calendar, I should be having a boy too so I guess I'll find out in March!

I have had a weird form of morning sickness lately. I've had a bad problem with mucus building up right below the nasal cavity, so I can't cough it up or blow it out on a tissue, but it's been leaking (TMI sorry) down my throat and I have this constant urge to swallow, and it's been starting to make me lose my appetite again. I've been taking benadryl prescribed by my doctor and used saline nose sprays occassionally but nothing is helping.
Anyone else deal with this? Am I going to have to suffer with this horrible post-nasal drip the whole pregnancy??

I also have a little "fur baby" that I am worried about when the baby comes. He's my little conure and he has jealousy issues and is a nipper. I have no idea how he will react to a new baby and if I should restrict him being out of his cage when the baby gets here. I'd feel terrible because for the most part, he has free reign of the house. He's flight trained so he can fly wherever he wants. Ugh I love him to death but obviously my baby will take priority when he/she gets here.
There's so many thing about pregnancy that I didn't consider until now lol it can be stressful!!

I. Definitely having a rough day too. I work with children with emotional disorders and they seem to be acting up pretty bad today. I also got work restrictions and spoke to the school principal about if there was anything else I could do in the school to keep me and baby safe and he told me to talk to human resources. Hr said it would probably be a leave of absence if there isn't anything else to do. They are going to talk to the principal for me.

STrESSFULL!!!!

Have all the genders that have been found out already been boys?? I don't think anyone has said girl yet right. Maybe July is a month for boys! I hope I have one, it'll be July before I know though. Team yellow all the way...

I am team yellow too.. And I swear I'm having a boy too :haha:

I'm staying team yellow too! I'm finding it a lot harder this time around though. I'm so excited to see if my DS will grow up with a little brother or a little sister.

I've been away for a few days ( at least) We had a bit of a scare, and i found that not coming on here just helped me stay calm.

Dec 20th- I had tan discharge when I wiped.
Dec 24th- I let the Dr know and she was okay with it. happy i was still having other symptoms, couldn't find a heartbeat on doppler but wasnt worried as I was only 11W 3D. Said to get checked if cramping or red blood.
Jan 5th- Tan discharge after wiping
Jan 6th- Tan discharge- I got a bit concerned and called dr office and talked to the nurse. she said not to worry that she would talk to the Dr. and let me know what she said. NO CALL that day
Jan 7th- still no call all day. That night at 9pm i wiped and it was pink with red. Looked like a paint brush with red paint wiped across. I live 3 hours from my Dr. The closest hospital doesn't even have an ultrasound machine. We woke up DS and headed to that hospital, the nurse couldn't find the heart beat but kept telling me not to worry, she called the dr in. It was some intern... he couldn't find the heart beat either. He did an internal check that was so painful i wanted to scream. The whole time i wanted to say no no no. I'm actually disappointed in myself that i didn't say anything. So not like me. Finally the real Dr. came in and in 5 seconds found the heartbeat. i had already been crying on and off, but once we heard the wonderful sound the flood gates opened. He re assured me that this can be totally normal. That it wasn't a lot of blood and little things like walking can cause a little blood, there is so much blood flow down there when pregnant that little things can trigger a little blood.

Anyways sorry for the giant story, i just needed to get the out! My first pregnancy was soooo perfect. Not a single worry. I'm going to have my OB appointment on the 15th now instead of the 20th... Ive been told to not lift anything heavy ( um my toddler is 30lbs lol) not participate in physical activity, no intercourse, and just take it easy. I'm feeling oddly calm about the whole thing now... Things are going to be okay:flower:

Hi ladies...I had a pretty crappy day today, too. Just one of those days. I woke up with a migraine, felt really crappy. Ate breakfast, still felt crappy. Paycheck didn't come, joy. Looks like I have to wait until Monday for that and I'm broke. Lots of anxiety over everything except baby today. Just...ugh..

Anyway, chinese gender calendar says girl for me. I'll be happy either way but now I'm getting really anxious to find out. Can't wait for February 16th. Ahh.

Hi girls, just popping into ask if anyone wants to do the thread? Nothing awful a happened but I'm just not coping very well, im detaching from the pregnancy and im avoiding this thread, avoiding my journal, the forum even really. I can't do the thread justice xx

Hi everyone! :hi: I haven't been very active on this topic, mainly because I can't keep up with all of the pages in one day, haha. I just thought I would pop in and give an update. :D

I'm not having any symptoms right now, and if I didn't know better I would say I wasn't pregnant! :haha: I'm interviewing a Midwife next week! Woohoo. I'm going the home-birth route this time. :happydance: If all goes well I'm going to set up an ultrasound with her and hopefully find out the gender within the next 2 weeks.

I hope everyone is well! I'm sorry you're having a tough time, Tasha. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->