July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Welcome ZombieQueen! :)

I started my new job this weekend so I have been gone for a few days. My body is not used to being on my feet all day anymore so I literally fell asleep right after work each day lol was a little worried today because I started having some really uncomfortable moderate cramps and back pains. They went away after I went on my break and sat down for a half hour, but I'm hoping this isn't going to be a regular thing. I really want to keep working. :(

I also have been feeling flutters here and there, mostly when I'm laying on my back or laying propped up on the couch watching TV. But I tell myself each time that it's just gas. I guess I won't know for sure until I really start feeling baby move. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't figure out how to change my ticker. I am a day ahead of what it says I am and I'm a little neurotic so that bugs me like an itch I can't scratch lol

MNgirl, I don't think you can change a ticker, you have to make an all new one.

Timeforababy, my bowels go back and forth (iykwim) all the time! Totally normal, and I wouldn't worry about it unless it lasted for more than a few days.

Welcome, ZombieQueen! Congrats! :)

Okay, speaking of tickers... I have two in my signature, one from Lilypie and one from The Bump. They both say I'm 13 weeks and 5 days, but one says I have 205 days to go and the other says 184 days! :saywhat:

Hey everyone! I don't post much, but try to keep up with everyone!

At the moment, my symptoms have disappeared some. I still have super sore nipples and fatigue. I start school this Wednesday for my last semester of nursing school and I am stressing out! I am debating quitting my job for the semester or taking a break from it to not overwork myself. Plus I stress being at work (I am a tech at the hospital), with all the lifting, pulling, and being on my feet for that long.. when I get home I freak out.

On a happy note- baby's HB was 159 today (as usual) and my early gender US is only 12 days away! I go back to my OBGYN on the 21st, so I'll get to hear the HB there too! Can't believe some of us are in, almost in, or close to the second trimester! It has really flown by!

Livvy - she said she didn't want to do anything as next week I see the high risk clinic and she wants them to be the ones to make any changes. I'm on prescription now and didn't need to add another until 30 weeks last time. I hope it was just an off reading but it has been bit higher at home too :/ I am able to do low impact and honestly I've been really slacking. I'm exhausted just running after our toddler! But I know it will help. Im going to cut back on salt too.

Jbk- How are you doing an early gender scan? Did you go somewhere else to have it done?

Jbk- How are you doing an early gender scan? Did you go somewhere else to have it done?

I am! I am going to a place that starts doing them around 15 weeks, and if they can't tell you can come back a week or two later.

Is anyone having a home birth?

We were really wanting too, but I got wait listed for a midwife. So things are a bit up in the air. Interviewing doula's next week! I'm nervous cause DH won't be able to join me in our selection.

I would love a home birth!! Sadly I'm too high risk :(

Same here! Plus I'm GBS+ to boot! My boys births were about as straight forward as they can be as well, typical!

Ladies I will update all the due date changes, appts and gender reveals if/when the first post gets swapped over into my name. Tasha may still be doing it, I'm not sure. :flower: xxx

Welcome zombie queen!

Congrats on the scan going well kel!!

Timfora, I have that on and off as well. Enjoy the relief, you'll be back to bunged up before you know it :haha: xxx

Hi ladies!

I would love a homebirth, but 2 of my 3 kids were back to back and if this one is I want immediate access to the drugs :rofl: Plus, I am kinda hoping baby is born late in the evening so I can have a night in hospital, just me and baby <3

2 more days until my scan! I can't wait :D

I am more and more certain that this baby is a boy, all my symptoms echo, even down to orange juice making me gag :rofl:

Welcome zombie queen!

Wiggler is your scan a gender scan??

I felt bean move this morning twice :) probably the strongest movements I've had.

I'd love to have a home birth..actually I'd just love to have a normal birth full stop! This is gunna be my 3rd section bit terrified tbh with my last I ended up a hysterical mess when they were putting in my spinal, dread to think what the nurses thought!

Welcome Aelyana :thumbup: Good to know that a small age gap works, as we're hoping to have two and want to start trying as soon as we can.

Tasha big hugs and I will be thinking of you - I hope the break does you good and you can focus on yourself and the little one :hugs:

This being my first.....no idea what to expect. Dont think I've felt anything....but also I guess I'm expecting a big kick right in my stomach for me to say..."hey he just kicked". Lol.

LOL - I think I am expecting this too, I feel little things here and there but put it down to my bowels doing their thing :shrug:

Lumi that pic is great :baby: :thumbup:

Khatif I hope you starting to recover, I'm sure little one will be fine. Hope you feel better soon :flower:

I had my scan this morning & everything looked perfect. Baby doing somersaults & everything!! I'm measuring 3 days ahead so they've changed my due date to the 22nd July :) will post a pic when I get 30 seconds to myself! Hectic day (but feeling very happy!!)

That's great news :thumbup:

Sometimes I get these weird pains when I stand up or move position in my groin but it hurts! It feels sharp but almost like a ligament pain.. can anyone relate to this?

I have had some weird pains, I tend to get it when I sit down too quickly and it feels like things are being squished inside :nope: Also the stretching and pulling sensations, I just hope it's all normal and what is supposed to happen :shrug:

I'd love to join in! I'm due July 28th!

Welcome - I love your screen name :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well. I'm a bit worried today, belly feeling a bit delicate. TMI- coming up- I had very loose stools today (diarrhea) but it's stopped. Does anyone think I need to phone the dr? I'm keeping up the water and still eating so think all is well. It could just be a one off?

I think as long as it doesn't continue you will be fine, I sometimes get that from what I eat.

jbk I hope work gets a bit easier for you :hugs:

Medzi hoping they are able to sort out your high blood pressure for you :hugs:

Is anyone having a home birth?

No, I think for my first I want the reassurance of having the extra help there if I need it. I'd love to do a water birth though, has anyone tried that?

AFM had a busy weekend but we got the estate agent over and our house is now on the market. Great to get things rolling, just hoping we get some viewings and things progress.
I tried to watch some episodes of One Born Every Minute at the weekend and I couldn't get through it without crying at each of the births :haha: It's a great show but I think my current hormone levels will not let me watch without balling.
I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm a little apprehensive as well as excited. Hoping it all goes well and I can't wait to see DH's reaction when he first see's the little one. Shame I have to go back to work after but it's a morning appointment so no point me going to work first - also means I get a lie in :happydance:

Have a great day ladies :thumbup:

No, just a dating scan. Very excited to see baby though :)

Does anyone else feel like a Hobbit waking to eat first breakfast? Then two hours later second breakfast lol!

I've requested it changed now dano. Sorry I've been in a really bad place for a few days.

I had a non-planned scan yesterday for my cervix and that's stable. Saw baby sucking their thumb. Email my consultant and pals saying that the hospital is endangering me and my baby by not implementing promised growth scans and trying to reduce my medication. He emailed today saying come for an appointment tomorrow at 3pm and we will sort this all out. So hopefully I will feel better then :)

Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow Tasha, and so glad your scan went well!

Ahhhh that's really good news Tasha! I hope it goes well tomorrow sweetie. I can't imagine the stress those awful consultants at your local hospital must be causing you :hugs: xx
Glad you got a peek at baby, how cute to be sucking it's little thumb, aww, bless :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->