July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yay K4th congrats!! :) So exciting. Can't wait to see the little one.

Babygirl yes, I've been having sharp pains too. Even when I sneeze! I think that's normal though as everything is stretching and extra weight is being put on the ligaments.

I worked out for the first time in forever today. It felt really nice. It's just way too cold outside so my workouts will be inside for the next few months...

Yay K4th congrats!! :) So exciting. Can't wait to see the little one.

Babygirl yes, I've been having sharp pains too. Even when I sneeze! I think that's normal though as everything is stretching and extra weight is being put on the ligaments.

I worked out for the first time in forever today. It felt really nice. It's just way too cold outside so my workouts will be inside for the next few months...

Yes! I get them when I sneeze also!

I get crippling pains when I sneeze its awful. Always have to make sure I hold my belly now

Hi all!

I feel little things here and there but I can't tell if it's gas either. Sometimes I swear it's the baby but that's just wishful thinking ;)

When is the earliest anyone has felt their baby move that is not their first pregnancy?

I am really tempted to purchase a Doppler! I wish I could see the baby right now.. I get nervous! I am almost done with the first Trimester! :) So happy .. I mean I heard that once you hit 12 weeks your chance of miscarriage decreases greatly.

Sometimes I get these weird pains when I stand up or move position in my groin but it hurts! It feels sharp but almost like a ligament pain.. can anyone relate to this?

Yeah I have the ligmient pains if I move wrong, sneeze, or sometime just random! My Doppler arrived last week and I'm so glad he bought me it because I'm a lot less nervous now!

Isn't it awful?? And I have been sneezing a LOT. And my nose is always so stuffy.

Awesome k4th!

I had an appointment today. My blood pressure was high and she wasn't happy. Ive had high blood pressure for years due to kidney disease so it is a bit worrisome it is getting higher this early. But I heard the heartbeat again at 140 :)

Dan-o if you are updating appointments I have few coming up:
Jan 20 - high risk clinic
Feb 6 - anatomy scan
Feb 10 - obgyn

Thanks!

Oh, I have the same pain when I move suddenly or sneeze even sometime when I turn around. I am glad to hear it's normal.

I cannot wait until I have to go again to the midwife even if my date is in next Monday. I just want to see the baby being fine after this stupid flu.

I am getting the feeling that I have a girl. I am sure that we will have a boy but whenever I think about the baby I think about her as she :)

Khatif I'm sure things are OK. I had the flu a few weeks ago and all is fine.

I'm feeling the save as you. I think it will be a boy but feeling it might be a girl. But I thought my son was a girl so I don't trust myself!

Yay medzi hearing the heartbeat is so reassuring. :) Sorry about the high bp. Did they have suggestions/prescriptions other than what you normally do? Are you allowed to work out at all with high bp?

Khatif isn't it weird that we get inklings like that? I really think baby is a boy, even though hubby's siblings are all incapable of having boys! He has 5 nieces so he's SURE this one is a girl, too.

Hi all!

I feel little things here and there but I can't tell if it's gas either. Sometimes I swear it's the baby but that's just wishful thinking ;)

When is the earliest anyone has felt their baby move that is not their first pregnancy?

I am really tempted to purchase a Doppler! I wish I could see the baby right now.. I get nervous! I am almost done with the first Trimester! :) So happy .. I mean I heard that once you hit 12 weeks your chance of miscarriage decreases greatly.

Sometimes I get these weird pains when I stand up or move position in my groin but it hurts! It feels sharp but almost like a ligament pain.. can anyone relate to this?

The chance of miscarriage is dropping significantly around 10 weeks already. I spoke about it with my midwife last time. She said after the 11th weeks you are in the "safe" zone. Well, you know there is always a little bit of change that something is happening but the change is very very small especially if someone has no history of mc.

Lumi your little bubs is so adorable! Can't wait to have my next scan on thursday! Hopefully I can see the whole munchkin like in your scan, its a great shot.

K4th congrats on a good appt

I can't believe some of us are already 15 weeks!! holy smokes!!!

Hi all!

I swear I've felt baby and I'm almost 12 weeks. It's a different feeling and location than gas is, but I'm also very tiny with a posterior placenta. Your pain sounds like round ligament pain, which is pretty common to start feeling as the ligaments stretch in there.

Craving salmon fish cakes tonight ha. Anyone else having cravings?

Feeling poorly today really hope it eases soon. It's manageable but frustrating that I'm sick everyday still ugh.

I haven't had any real cravings I would say but cereal, top ramen and burritos from Taco Bell are pretty much the only things that sound edible right now. I know what you mean about morning sickness. I have pretty bad hyperemesis that seems to have gotten worse. Certainly not what I signed up for or expected.

Welcome zombiequeen :flower: do you think you are having a boy or a girl?

K4th, congrats on the great appt. It's always so exciting to see the little bean moving around in there.

Khatif, so sorry you're not feeling well. Get plenty of rest. I'm sure baby will be fine.

I'm also 15 weeks today & had a checkup this morning. Baby looked great & kicking like crazy. I've also been having pain & pressure in my lower tummy & the doc said it's perfectly normal, so not to worry ladies!

I feel like I'm having a boy too, even though I'm kinda hoping for a little girl. I had a great scan at 12 weeks & saw baby's little profile & belly & something told me "boy." But we're also staying team yellow so I'll just have to wait til July to find out! &#55357;&#56842;

Hope everyone is well. I'm a bit worried today, belly feeling a bit delicate. TMI- coming up- I had very loose stools today (diarrhea) but it's stopped. Does anyone think I need to phone the dr? I'm keeping up the water and still eating so think all is well. It could just be a one off?

Hope everyone is well. I'm a bit worried today, belly feeling a bit delicate. TMI- coming up- I had very loose stools today (diarrhea) but it's stopped. Does anyone think I need to phone the dr? I'm keeping up the water and still eating so think all is well. It could just be a one off?

i've had this on and off i wouldn't worry. I found it was usually early am when i'd have it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->