July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I had another stomach bug! I spent 9 straight hours vomiting non stop on Sunday. I lost 4 lbs & my belly shrank. I'm worried about baby. I wish I had a doppler now for some reassurance... Only one of my kids has it - so far. I'm praying it doesn't go through the entire house & my baby is ok.
IMG_0416.jpg

Harley I consider that natural. I used gas and air and still say it was a natural birth. I didn't find it helped pain but helped get me through contractions bc it forced me to control my breathing. I plan on using it again. Did you use it?

Heaven my placenta is in the front too. Bummer. It was for my first as well and I didn't feel him until about 23-24 weeks.

Ms Elizabeth - I mentioned that a few days ago and I have the same pains! I believe its round ligament pains :) I never had them with my daughter but hey, every pregnancy is different. I am glad others have the same symptoms as I do!

I would consider laughing gas and air natural. It's not an invasive or extremely powerful form of pain control. I have heard from friends that used it that it doesn't really help with pain but it helps with nerves and breathing. Relaxes you a little more. I have not decided yet what I want to do. I want to go completely pain med free but I am on the list for just in case something happens.

Luv- hope you're doing better! The flu sucks, especially when you're pregnant. I didn't have the flu but I had norovirus this past week and it kicked my ass (pardon). I was so miserable. I keep kicking myself for not getting the flu shot earlier.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Ouchies! Round ligament pain hurts sooo bad!

LuvallmyH - :hugs:

I used the gas with my daughter and it really didnt help pain at all. It really just gave me a "high" in between contractions where I was all giggily. But the contraction pain never softened. This time im going to try and do it without the gas since it didnt do much last time.

Has anyone ever had an allergic reaction to pitocin? With my last birth my ankles swelled like crazy and my blood pressure was stroke level and they say it was because of pitocin.

BabyGirl....It was you! Knew I read it somewhere. OK good. Just making sure I wasn't going to wake up with my right leg like gumby or something!

When do you all suggest I talk to the Dr about wanting natural? Not sure if there's a time line to when you have these sort of talks. Lol. I swear I have the silliest questions.

Glad your scan went well tasha! Hopefully your mind can be put at rest tomorrow.

LuvallmyH sorry to hear you've had another stomach bug, really not nice atall. Hope you feel better soon.

I have bad round ligament pains just have to move too quickly or sneeze and I get pains. They're horrible!

I'm so sick of morning sickness! I got halfway out the door before i started to lose my breakfast. I was late for work in the process yet again. I emailed the principal asking what I should do but haven't heard back. I also sent in my doctors note to be so hopefully I'll have accommodations soon.

Luv, i had the same thing when I was 19w with ds2! I was so worried. He was fine though. hope you feel better soon :(

I had two natural hospital births and agree with Tashas advice, stay active and on your feet! :)

Hopefully that's those few due dates updated. I feel I'm missing at least one gender reveal and one due date is still wrong though. Just let me know if any aren't right and I'll change them! <3

Dan-o, thanks for taking over! :)

My next OB visit is Feb 3 and my anatomy scan is Feb 16.

I had another stomach bug! I spent 9 straight hours vomiting non stop on Sunday. I lost 4 lbs & my belly shrank. I'm worried about baby. I wish I had a doppler now for some reassurance... Only one of my kids has it - so far. I'm praying it doesn't go through the entire house & my baby is ok.
View attachment 836489

I got a stomach bug around the same time with my first pregnancy, 3 days of non stop vomiting and could barely keep water down. Ended up in the hospital for dehydration, lost like 8lbs and belly shrank too. But I have a vibrant and healthy 2 1/2 year old now!

Dan-o- Yes thank you for taking over :)

I have an OB appointment on January 23rd :)

I'm having a bit of a freakout... My blood pressure has been high the past 2 days. Too high for what I want to be seeing this early. 149/88, 152/90. Those numbers aren't critical to me since I have high blood pressure but I really am nervous about it being those numbers at only 16 weeks (almost). I have an appointment next week with the high risk clinic. :(

Jrepp I feel you about morning sickness. I'm still struggling bad too. But I having some good days.

Here is my 14 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 16
I don't know why my pictures always come on sideways

Great bump, Tonya! Love it! (And I have no idea about the sideways pic)

Medzi, yes! I definitely used gas and air. Went through a tank and a half my first labour. It made a HUGE difference. Made me feel a little far away, iykwim. Less able to think about the pain. Used it the second time too but it didn't help as much as the pain was much more intense (because the labour was MUCH shorter). After that labour, one of the nurses actually said something like, "Wow, you really like this stuff." I said, "Yah, I do. I like it so much I think we'll have another baby just for that!" And now it's come true! :rofl:

I'm sorry you're freaking out about your blood pressure, though. :( Hopefully the doctor will be understanding and reassuring next week.

LuvallmyH, that sounds awful! I hope no one else in your family gets sick. I'm sure baby is fine in there. Your belly probably would have shrunk even if you weren't pregnant, I mean, that's a lot of puking!

Sorry so many of you ladies are suffering through morning sickness. :( Hope it eases up soon.

And thank you, dan-o, for updating everything!

Hello! Just wanted to check in as it's been a while. My 12 week scan went fine, the OB was pleased with what she saw. My sickness has been easing somewhat in the last few days which is good.

I am sporting a definite bump but it's more fat than baby I'm afraid which is not good :wacko: - I can show it off though which is the upside of the fact that I just ate too much comfort food to stave off the nausea!

Anyone else having a very embarrassing problem of peeing themselves when they sneeze? I read this is a third trimester symptom but I've had this for the last few weeks now... and I normally have strong bladder muscles and pelvic floor too... I can't understand it. I think it could be linked to constipation, which I've been treating with prune juice... I've been told to do more Kegels but I don't think that's going to help as I'm already strong :shrug:

That's all folks! Hope everyone is doing well, I see Dan-O has taken over the thread!

medzi I hope all that helps your bp! Keep us posted.

Jbk, yes, I am always eating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->