July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

January 22nd I have an appointment with the high risk Ob.

Here is week 12 bump

img_2313.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Dan-O glad to keep this group going!

I've gained 3 pounds almost 14 weeks. I've been trying to eat good for the most part but I have a really bad sweet tooth! I have to stop because I really want to keep in the healthy range I have my wedding after the baby and I know the more I eat now the harder I have to work it off later lol.

I really think my boobs might be pound of that weight gain lol! I starting getting crusty colostrum today freaked me out and they itch I need to go buy some nipple butter or pull out my coconut oil!

Good morning.

My bloat went totally away and because of the flue I even lost some kilo's. I have no bumb at all and I dont even look pregnant.
I have the next appointment on Monday but I am so scared again that something is wrong. No sign of pregnancy at all. My husband has to go abroad on Sunday and I am terrified that I will get a bad news when he is not here.

I was born with hip-shot (dislocated hips) so for me natural birth is not an option. I don't need c-section, but the pain in my hip in not something I can bear without actually painkiller therefore I will go to the hospital for sure.

We started to speak about name with DH and it turned out I don't like any of the names anymore we agreed on :D So the search is starting again!

My last two scans I was measuring a day behind, today's scan I'm measuring way ahead at 13w2! My due date is officially 20th july of you want to change me dan-o!

I'll post a pic later but I've posted in gender prediction if people want to take a guess :)

Yay for a fab scan Lucy!! My babies do the same! Will change it for you. Coincidence how we are so close in dates again :)

Khatif hope you are feeling better. I've seen loads of tiny bumps even into the 3rd tri, so I wouldn't worry about that one bit!

Babyv, I'm the same, need to purge my cupboards of anything sweet to stop the temptation! :haha:

Jrepp, such a cute bump!!

No nobody else is having incontinence issues? No? The cheese stands alone I guess :blush:

Oh yeah definitely! I sometimes pee a little when I puke, have to stuff a load of tissue down my knickers as insurance lol!!

No nobody else is having incontinence issues? No? The cheese stands alone I guess :blush:

Your not alone there. Not when I sneeze. But if I'm retching or getting sick I generally pee myself a little too haha so attractive ha. I had a bad tear with my last daughter and really think it's down to that

I know it's spooky!

The only thing they found on the scan of concern was a 3cmx3cm cyst which they think is the cause of the bad pain I've been having

Calcifer me too! Sometimes if I sneeze but mostely when I'm puking. I had s horrible cough a month ago and it would happen bad during a coughing fit. I know I need to do more kegels and have a weak pelvic floor.

Good news about your scan Lucy!

Don't worry Khatif - I'm sure all is fine :) where is your husband going? Mine travels a lot too and was abroad (spent some of that time in Utrecht!) For the whole month of November. It was tough! He goes away next week for a few days, and then again in March for a week and again a week in May. It is hard when they are away...

Jrepp cute bump!

Just realized baby is an avocado this week! This pregnancy is flying by...

Just me, or does the naval orange seem bigger than an avocado? Maybe we have shrimpy avocados around here :)

I was just thinking the same thing mamabee.....either that or giant oranges

Haha I think naval orange is bigger too! But an avocado is longer? Who knows!

So ladies who have had babies before: If you had a feeling about what gender your baby was, how accurate was it? I think I'm having a boy and have felt it for a long time now.

So ladies who have had babies before: If you had a feeling about what gender your baby was, how accurate was it? I think I'm having a boy and have felt it for a long time now.

With my son I was certain he was a boy, really 100% certain. I had no idea with my girls, and this time I am again 100% certain it's a boy.

Arghhh I just stood up and had another big flood of blood! I've had nothing at all since the last one, not even a spot! Literally soaked my jeans down to my knees, thank goodness I was at home! Doppled and baby sounds fine. Will go for a private scan sometime soon I think to keep an eye on this bleed. (Nhs won't scan me until 20w now)

Gender, I thought girl up until last week and now I think boy. I thought my second baby was a boy and was right and I thought the last baby I lost was a girl, and was right then too. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->