July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

I have my first scan tomorrow! Excited and nervous, think it also my NT scan? Feel like I have been waiting forever for it!

I had another stomach bug! I spent 9 straight hours vomiting non stop on Sunday. I lost 4 lbs & my belly shrank. I'm worried about baby. I wish I had a doppler now for some reassurance... Only one of my kids has it - so far. I'm praying it doesn't go through the entire house & my baby is ok.
View attachment 836489

I'm sure you'll be fine, hope no one else catches it!

dan-o, thanks for taking over the thread, my next appointment is a midwife appointment on the 30th Jan.

Here is my 14 week bump

Love it :thumbup:

January 22nd I have an appointment with the high risk Ob.

Here is week 12 bump

img_2313.jpg

Wow, that is quite the bump but you are so slender I'm not surprised! Mine just looks like a fat belly :nope: :haha:

Good morning.

My bloat went totally away and because of the flue I even lost some kilo's. I have no bumb at all and I dont even look pregnant.
I have the next appointment on Monday but I am so scared again that something is wrong. No sign of pregnancy at all. My husband has to go abroad on Sunday and I am terrified that I will get a bad news when he is not here.

I was born with hip-shot (dislocated hips) so for me natural birth is not an option. I don't need c-section, but the pain in my hip in not something I can bear without actually painkiller therefore I will go to the hospital for sure.

We started to speak about name with DH and it turned out I don't like any of the names anymore we agreed on :D So the search is starting again!

I hope things are ok for you, we are here if your DH is not (I know it's not the same though) :hugs: Thinking of you and hoping you're ok.

Well, I had my scan this morning - been busy catching up with work. Everything looks good and I'm 14 weeks 3 days. I thought I would be further behind than that, but now I'm super happy as it means I can take maternity leave earlier :happydance:
They couldn't do the measurement for Downs Syndrome as I'm too far along but I had the blood test instead, if I don't hear anything within a week I'm not high risk :thumbup:

I will post a pic tomorrow of the scan.

:hugs: dano.

Good luck for tomorrow LIB

Duffy glad the scan was good :)

Afm- y consultant was fabulous. He is the one who promised sooooo much after RR died and it had all been gone against. He only went to clinic to see me so shows he took it seriously. Any way first we talked about the blood thinner issue, he told me that they treat DVT with 80mg for my weight but I'm on double that so my blood thinners are extremely high and they wouldn't usually prescribe that high but I've sought advice from various places and taken ownership of my condition so he has no worries or concerns about me continuing it, if I wish so I am.

He then said he agreed with fortnightly growth scans from early, that my babies who've died in second and third tri have done so quickly and four weekly didn't save Honey or Riley Rae. Says to have them on a Wednesday so he can see me after.

Says it's my body and he needs to listen to me. Big sigh of relief there was no fight.

He actually delivered my brother almost thirty years ago, told him so, he wasn't pleased :haha:

Great news Tasha, you must be relieved! I hope everything goes to plan and it all gets done.
Dan-o hope everything is ok, that sounds scary, it's a good job you know what it is and you can check on little one with the doppler!

Cute baby bump Jrepp!

I had a slight scare last night, I was having this pulling/stretching feeling all day long. It felt like a dull ache. When I got home from work, I started to have sharp pains in my pubic area in the low/center. I was hesitant to call the doctor but I called and spoke with a triage nurse. She told me to Drink 2-3 large glasses of water and lay on my left side for an hour and empty my bladder. If this helps it, then to just go to bed, if it doesn't help or if it got worse, to go to the ER. It did help the pains went down and only felt them 2x in the hour. I then went to bed and once I got into bed and layed on my left side, the pains came back for a few mins but then went away.

Today I am just having some mild off and on cramping . No bleeding or anything else. I am thinking its just stretching , but I was worried !!

:hugs: baby girl, does sound like normal stretching. Make sure you stayed hydrated.

Dan-o - scary stuff!! I've had some more spotting but nothing compared to you hun :hugs: I can't believe NHS won't scan you again with that bleeding :dohh:

Tasha - so pleased your consultant listened to you & was open to what you want. And really glad you have a plan!!

Duffy - hope you have a lovely scan tomorrow

Lib - congrats on a fab scan!!

Afm - met with my high risk ob today. She was lovely! She listened to all my questions, answered everything thoroughly & (most importantly) she didn't panic or flap when my platelet count came back low. She dealt with it (& me!) really well. She even agreed to "watch & wait" on the platelet front & avoid unnecessary meds while we can. Feel happy with her :)

So ladies who have had babies before: If you had a feeling about what gender your baby was, how accurate was it? I think I'm having a boy and have felt it for a long time now.

I thought boy with my daughter haha. I think girl this time x

Good luck Lib.

Tasha, I am so happy for you. It's nice to read that you get the care you want and need. You are such a strong woman. I admire how you handle all this. Everything will be fine with your baby.

Tasha, so so pleased for you hun. Must be a weight off your shoulders :hugs:

K4th, they really don't seem to care between 12-24w at my hospital! I had terrible bleeding with DS2 as well and ended up going privately for scans. <3
Fab news on your consultant! :)

Dan-o - how frustrating for you! Hope the private scans are reassuring :)

Cute baby bump Jrepp!

I had a slight scare last night, I was having this pulling/stretching feeling all day long. It felt like a dull ache. When I got home from work, I started to have sharp pains in my pubic area in the low/center. I was hesitant to call the doctor but I called and spoke with a triage nurse. She told me to Drink 2-3 large glasses of water and lay on my left side for an hour and empty my bladder. If this helps it, then to just go to bed, if it doesn't help or if it got worse, to go to the ER. It did help the pains went down and only felt them 2x in the hour. I then went to bed and once I got into bed and layed on my left side, the pains came back for a few mins but then went away.

Today I am just having some mild off and on cramping . No bleeding or anything else. I am thinking its just stretching , but I was worried !!

I was like that at my 11 weeks point I even went to E.R but now I know its just stretching it was pretty painful and so much throughout the day but now I just get through it and everything is fine!

Dan-o that is crazy! So glad you have a doppler for reassurance!

Tasha I'm so pleased for you! Haha funny about him delivering your brother!

I thought my son was a girl so... Yeah my intuition was way off but looking back I did often refer to him as he but I think I just convinced myself he was a girl. I think boy this time but I'm not taking that seriously!

Silly questions but for fun.
Those of you who have previous children do you remember there heart rates?

They say girls are higher like 150's-160's, boys are lower.
I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy but the heartbeat has remained in the 160's so
a lot of my fiance's family think its a girl lol

Arghhh I just stood up and had another big flood of blood! I've had nothing at all since the last one, not even a spot! Literally soaked my jeans down to my knees, thank goodness I was at home! Doppled and baby sounds fine. Will go for a private scan sometime soon I think to keep an eye on this bleed. (Nhs won't scan me until 20w now)

Gender, I thought girl up until last week and now I think boy. I thought my second baby was a boy and was right and I thought the last baby I lost was a girl, and was right then too. <3

I'm so sorry dan-o very scary. Do you know your blood type?
You may need a shot! My sister in-law has to get a shot every time she is pregnant because her blood type is Rh-neg. Otherwise she bleeds!

Baby girl I remember having tight bad cramping pain with my first and it was due to dehydration! Glad you're feeling better.

Babyvaughan the heart rate wasn't right for me. Cubby's was always high, never below 150 and he is a boy! Had an appointment on Monday and Puffin's was at 140 so who knows!

Babyvaughan the heart rate wasn't right for me. Cubby's was always high, never below 150 and he is a boy! Had an appointment on Monday and Puffin's was at 140 so who knows!

Okay :)

Yeah I figured it was just another for fun prediction. Boys run so so strong in my fiance family, and kinda 50/50 in mine so I feel like I will have a boy!
We will see soon lol. My MIL really wants a girl, which I would be so happy for too lots of cute outfits and mom & daughter dates! My mom thinks I'm having a boy!

Great news Tasha ! Youve been in my prayers :flower:

My daughters HB was always in the 150's I always dreamt she was a boy

This time the HB is always in the 160's and US shows a penis :winkwink: I keep having dreams of the baby being a girl. :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->