July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Well it's scan day for me too! We have been in twice and baby not cooperating! Keeps lying on it's side! Got to come back in an hour. Xx

Wiggler - My scan is at 10 to 3, hopefully it goes well, shall be telling family after if it is! I'm glad your scan went well :flower:

Sportysgirl - Hope baby cooperates when you go back in!

Ha ha naughty baby sportysgirl|!! Mine never cooperate either :haha:

Good luck lib, look forward to updates from you both!

Hi ladies. Anyone not taking prentatals everyday? They make me feel so sick so really I take them when Im not feeling my worst. I'm making only on box 2 though and I feel so bad. A box last a month. I really hope bubs is OK.

Have you tried taking then at night keyval? I take mine just before bed bc they make me sick too.

I dont take my vitamins everyday either. Only on my good days when I can eat a full meal which isnt often. I forced myself to take them everyday in the 1st trimester but now I dont stress about it as much. I just try to eat alot of veggies and fruits through out the day.

Is anyone else completely turned off meat? I cant even force myself to eat any sort of meat. Sometimes chicken can slide but def no red meat.

Is anyone else completely turned off meat? I cant even force myself to eat any sort of meat. Sometimes chicken can slide but def no red meat.

Me to. I'm only really eating chicken or fish but the thought of beef makes me wanna puke. And I used to love steak before my hyperemesis haha.

Anyone else loving tomatoes mmmmm.. Especially the cherry ones. Don't even bother cutting just bite straight into them ha

Anyone else loving tomatoes mmmmm.. Especially the cherry ones. Don't even bother cutting just bite straight into them ha

Me!!! I've had some random cravings for them lately. I slice them up and put Italian dressing on them. Makes for a delicious snack!

Yay, Wiggler! It must be so nice to finally have a due date. So glad all is well. :)

So I Do have a subchorionic hematoma :( It is only 2 cm though so as I said previously the doc wasn't too concerned

So I Do have a subchorionic hematoma :( It is only 2 cm though so as I said previously the doc wasn't too concerned

there are 3 ladies in here with them- myself included. It's good to keep an eye on it and I would probably not be running any marathons or lifting heavy as a precaution- but I do believe that's pretty small. I had one with my son 3 years ago- it never did go away- but thankfully everything went fine w/ his pregnancy. I had about 5-6 episodes where I had blood- nothing major. Try not to worry :hugs: it's the most common issue found through u/s in pregnancy I believe.

there are 3 ladies in here with them- myself included. It's good to keep an eye on it and I would probably not be running any marathons or lifting heavy as a precaution- but I do believe that's pretty small. I had one with my son 3 years ago- it never did go away- but thankfully everything went fine w/ his pregnancy. I had about 5-6 episodes where I had blood- nothing major. Try not to worry :hugs: it's the most common issue found through u/s in pregnancy I believe.

Thank you :) Yea my sister had a large one with her twins and they were fine. I haven't bled or anything. She didn't even say anything about having another ultrasound? Is that normal?

I still like meat at the moment, just not as much as before. Mmmm cherry tomatoes! Yum!

Babygirl - Yay due date buddies! :D Try not to worry hun :hugs:

I told the kids, the girls don't really understand, my son is VERY excited though :D

Attachments

• 10376257_1574021896174819_5272736735543345577_n.jpg
    10376257_1574021896174819_5272736735543345577_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13

Thank you :) Yea my sister had a large one with her twins and they were fine. I haven't bled or anything. She didn't even say anything about having another ultrasound? Is that normal?

I wasn't given any extra u/s in my previous pregnancy. Both of my sisters had issues with it too.. I actually wonder if it's something genetic?!

I also THANKFULLY have not had any bleeding. I try to just be aware of what I do and how much strain it puts on my body- just in case.

I will proactively ask about it.. tomorrow I have my NT scan- and then again when I go for my anatomy scan around 18ish weeks.. I will have them look at it. Do you have a doppler? I found it VERY reassuring to have one in my previous pregnancies and with this one too.

I still like meat at the moment, just not as much as before. Mmmm cherry tomatoes! Yum!

Babygirl - Yay due date buddies! :D Try not to worry hun :hugs:

I told the kids, the girls don't really understand, my son is VERY excited though :D

what an amazing picture! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->