July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Babygirl, join the club! Mines 5.8 cm x 5 cm tho which is probably why I keep bleeding out! I wouldn't worry too much just avoid overdoing things as holly said :)

Wiggler that's a super cute pic! Baby turned round in the end then!

Keyval, deffo on a tomato thing! I love tinned tomatoes, tomato ketchup, cherry tomatoes and tomato soup right now! mmmmmmmm

So I Do have a subchorionic hematoma :( It is only 2 cm though so as I said previously the doc wasn't too concerned

there are 3 ladies in here with them- myself included. It's good to keep an eye on it and I would probably not be running any marathons or lifting heavy as a precaution- but I do believe that's pretty small. I had one with my son 3 years ago- it never did go away- but thankfully everything went fine w/ his pregnancy. I had about 5-6 episodes where I had blood- nothing major. Try not to worry :hugs: it's the most common issue found through u/s in pregnancy I believe.

Thank you :) Yea my sister had a large one with her twins and they were fine. I haven't bled or anything. She didn't even say anything about having another ultrasound? Is that normal?

I wasn't given any extra u/s in my previous pregnancy. Both of my sisters had issues with it too.. I actually wonder if it's something genetic?!

I also THANKFULLY have not had any bleeding. I try to just be aware of what I do and how much strain it puts on my body- just in case.

I will proactively ask about it.. tomorrow I have my NT scan- and then again when I go for my anatomy scan around 18ish weeks.. I will have them look at it. Do you have a doppler? I found it VERY reassuring to have one in my previous pregnancies and with this one too.

I am getting a Doppler today! :)

Wiggler - So adorable! Love the pic :)

OMG I am seriously making up for lost time when it comes to eating. Dear lord, at least there somewhat healthy snacks fruit and stuff

Holly I have a doppler, bought in 2010 and used for 5 pregnancies now!
Wouldn't be without it, I would go insane otherwise!

And my boobies are so sore....lol in case you wanted to know hahah

Same here on the eating front MK! I tracked my calories on myfitnesspal today (had a feeling I was majorly overeating last few days) and even though it was a good balanced day, I still ate over 2k!! No exercise whatsoever either due to having a bleed yesterday! I cant see me getting away with only gaining baby this time round :haha:

Same here.. the doppler saved me from going in to be seen MANY times!!!! Best.purchase.ever! Third pregnancy now.. still going strong with it!

lol, AND I am a total pig at the moment too! CAN'T STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Glad the scans went well today ladies! Wiggler cute pic!

I've got a headache, had it all day I can't shift it.. Also got my maternity uniform from work safe to say I look like a hippo :( not even half way yet.

Hi everyone!

Just updating after todays scan. Everything looks great, baby was so cute, but also asleep and we couldn't get it to move for the NT test so Im just getting a blood test in 2 weeks time. My Due date is now the 22nd July!

The sonographer was really nice, got my scan pics for free :D

Glad all the scans went well today!

Lib - my date was moved to the 22nd too :)

Afm - feeling down. Have been spotting on & off for over a week. No bleed seen on ultrasounds - but also no reassurance/ideas about where blood is coming from :shrug: wish it would just **** off!! Heaviest spotting/light flow today and Tuesday :(

I got my down syndrome results in today and I'm low risk. Oh I'm eating so much too it's unreal!

I'm eating a ton too.

K4th - I had some spotting throughout my pregnancy with my son and there was never any explanation! When is your next appointment?

I'm eating a ton too.

K4th - I had some spotting throughout my pregnancy with my son and there was never any explanation! When is your next appointment?

I'm not really sure. I have my 20 week scan booked but no other midwife appointments before then. Maybe they'll post one ?? Or not?? :shrug: I'm gonna call someone tomorrow. What investigations did you have medzi - if you don't mind me asking? I've only had ultrasounds - no one has taken a look iykwim?

I had an appointment today, all looked fine. My uterus is at the height it should be and the 20 week scan is booked for Feb 12. :happydance:

I got my Doppler! Now I need some help! lol I tried listening for a little while and I can here swishing like it sounds like the baby is moving around everywhere but can someone help me figure it out. Its not a super expensive one so it probably isn't as nice as yours but I swear I hear the baby moving. Where do I need to listen for the heart?

k4th i'm sorry you are having spotting, i can totally understand your worry, could it be irritation? when i had spotting early on the ultrasound showed no reasons why i had it they just said it must have been irritation- could this be the cause?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->