July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Yeah it was pretty brutal and I mean seriously who wouldn't want to see their baby. ..I'm just not gonna go back there. I will travel farther to have a better experience. .. it was just so disappointing....

:hugs: I've had a terrible experience before too. You just feel so robbed!

Countryblonde, that's crazy! Why wouldn't you want to see your baby? How rude and unprofessional. I would complain.

Dan-o my due date has been changed to 22nd July because baby was 2 days behind. I also have my next MW appointment on Feb 4th and my 20 week scan (anatomy?) on March 9th!

I'm not the complaining type.. I thought about it, but I changed my mind in had great experience in another ultrasound place with my son, so I will just got back there. I have a girlfriend who also went where I did, I'm gonna ask her if she had just a bad a time there or if it was just a fluke for me.... what it really comes down to is I know baby is okay.. and my 20 week one will be here before I know it I'm sure! Just trying to stay positive.

How are you ladies all doing today??

My bump seems to have rebounded from being so sick... 14w 3d
IMG_0425.jpg
Six out of the nine of us got the bug. I have never had anything like this before. It was such a bad one. I'm not sure if it's going around elsewhere, but in New England it's pretty bad.
I did break down and ordered a doppler. I think I have been feeling movement, but with another anterior placenta I can be sure. It should come today. I can't wait to find his heartbeat.
It's a long weekend here. I'm hoping my family can finally shake this bug and get back to normal.
Morning sickness is almost all gone & I'm starving! Although, if I eat too much at one time I feel sick again! That happens most of the time too...

My bump seems to have rebounded from being so sick... 14w 3d
View attachment 837247
Six out of the nine of us got the bug. I have never had anything like this before. It was such a bad one. I'm not sure if it's going around elsewhere, but in New England it's pretty bad.
I did break down and ordered a doppler. I think I have been feeling movement, but with another anterior placenta I can be sure. It should come today. I can't wait to find his heartbeat.
It's a long weekend here. I'm hoping my family can finally shake this bug and get back to normal.
Morning sickness is almost all gone & I'm starving! Although, if I eat too much at one time I feel sick again! That happens most of the time too...

me and DD have a big along with the rest of DH's family, so in Canada we are all sick too:nope:

I hope you all feel better soon heaveneats! :hugs: It's terrible!

LuvallmyH- that is some baby bump! So jealous!

Babyvaughan- I have my gender scan on the 31st too :)

K4th- hope your spotting stops so it can be so irritating!

Baby girl- yay on finding heartbeat & lovely bump!

Afm- I'm still feeling really off my food which is horrible because I never seem to eat much so worry it's affecting baby, although I have felt baby wriggling around today I love feeling it. Bit of reassurance :) I have the midwife on Wednesday first time I've seen her since 5weeks (booking appt) when I last went they'd messed up my time so had to rebook.

Not full of confidence with her tbh she can't even get my notes right and she's rarely about, considering I'm classed as high risk she doesn't seem atall interested.

K4th - nothing except ultrasounds too. Nothing even showed up that they could see. It wasn't due to sex or anything either because it would happen at times we didn't. If you are worried, I would make an appointment. I'm sure all is ok, but it might help ease your mind :)

Afm - my blood pressure is already ridiculous :( It has me very worried. I'm averaging 145/93. That is with medication. There is room to adjust it for sure, but I didn't have it that high until I was about 30 weeks last time. And at this point in the pregnancy it should actually lower so I have a bad feeling I'm in for a rough go, but I hope not.

Anyone have pre-eclempsia with previous pregnancies? I feel like I'm headed that way, and I know I'm a big risk for it&#8230;

I'm sorry to hear about your awful experience, Countryblonde! That's so ridiculous that she wouldn't show you your baby, especially after making you wait so long.

I have a gender scan this Monday, January 19th. It's a private scan - I just couldn't wait for the 20 week appt! I will only be 15+3 on Monday, so I hope they will be able to see something. I'm so excited!

Hi ladies, woke up to another bleed, had to get DH to do morning school run as I was cramping too. First time I've felt worried.
Not had much of a chance to get online today, in fact I don't even know where today's gone lol, but I've just updated everything. Will go back and read properly now :p

LIB, what a little rascal! Glad it went well otherwise tho :)

K4th, I feel your pain about the bleeding! I wish mine would just f**k off too!! :haha:

Babydreams, fab news on your low risk results.

Livvy glad all went well today, roll on feb! Can't believe some of you are having 20w scans so soon!!

Ctso, so glad you are feeling better. The cyst sounds AWFUL!! Yikes! Yay for bonus weight loss, you'll end up lighter after having the baby at this rate :)

Rach your pic is so clear, adorable!! Glad all is well and you are getting good care.

babygirl, yay for HB!!! Best sound ever :wohoo: Cute mini bump too!

Countryblonde, that is just sh1t!! We have a grumpy sonographer at our hospital as well, she does the same thing. I have no idea why someone would want to be like that. I had a rubbish 20w scan with DS1 so went for a private one a week later, worth every penny :hugs:

Luvallmy, glad you have all recovered now. We have had norovirus a couple of times, wouldn't wish it on anyone :hugs: Your bump is looking swell again tho! :haha: Hope your doppler comes asap!

Heaveneats, hope you feel better soon hun, not nice :(

Sammy wish I was off my food :haha: One of my MW is a bit pants too. We have two (been the same two for the last 6 years I've been going in) and DH calls them the grumpy one and the good one :haha:

Medzi, yes I had it, but late onset, with DS1. Had the orange tablets to stabilize me and got induced. Could just be a blip? Seems a bit early for PE doesn't it? Hope so. Do you get high BP normally?

Doppler came! Hb 138-144. Blissfully unaware mommy has been so sick. Relieved!

Talk about rough days..........it was so bad I can't stop crying. The only good part of the day was the nt scan. Baby is measuring spot on where it should be but wasn't very cooperative. S/he kept rolling so the tech couldn't get a good shot and was so wiggly. We did get the measure,net and the nt fold is 1.47mm, which is apparently really low. Here is baby waving at us

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Jrepp - Great U/S picture! So sorry you are having a bad day :( I hope it gets better!:flower::hugs:

Dan-o yeah it is ti early for it for sure but worried I'm headed that way. I do have high bp normally but not that high, especially while in meds. When you had it could you tell? Like did you feel any different or was it just showing with numbers?

Anyone have pre-eclempsia with previous pregnancies? I feel like I'm headed that way, and I know I'm a big risk for it…

I'm at risk for it too. If my BP is high at my next appointment they'll probably put me on meds for it. (I was on lisinopril before I got pregnant, but it's not safe to take while pregnant so I had to stop.) I'm ok w/ being on meds the whole time if it means baby stays safe, though. :)

Dan-o so sorry to hear that you were bleeding again and worried. Sending you lots of positive vibes :hugs:

For all of you who are having trouble with your prenatals, I had this sooo bad with ds and tbh I kind of sometimes have it when I am not pregnant and take vitamins on an empty stomach... So I was having it again this time, felt so bad and talked to my midwife about it and she gave me the best tip that has totally allowed me to take them again!! So I thought I would share it is really simple. To begin with it is best not to do it on an empty stomach. But the trick is to take it with applesauce! Just put your prenatal on a spoonful of applesauce and wash it down with a few more spoons. That's it. I was very sceptical when she told me :blush: but has totally worked for me :thumbup:, I hope it works for you too!

Otherwise I am running around and haven't read everything but wanted to wish you all a happy weekend! (I am in an annoyingly good mood because I got to see a friend who lives abroad yesterday plus 10(!) hours of sleep last night thanks to DH spontaneously deciding to get up last night as well as this morning <3)

Dan-o I'm sorry it's continuing I really hope its nothing and baby is okay! My sister in law bleed with my nephew and it scared here but he is now 2 years! Sending you hugs and positive thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->