July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Dan-o - could you add me for a anatomy scan on 6th march & change my due date to the 22nd July please? Thanks hun :thumbup:

Sporty-So sorry to hear this. I'm sure you're worried sick. I hope all turns out well! :hugs:

sportsgirl - so sorry to hear about your appointment. I hope the next set of tests will help.

jrepp - they are really being appalling. are you the first case in this school or are they known to be particularly unkind to pregnant women?

csto - it will probably be antibiotics, they are killing all the bugs in your body and it's being excreted in your pee.

medzi - glad they are working on tweaking your medication.

We went out for dinner last night with some friends and today by sheer willpower alone, I managed to get some things sorted in the house. i am very sick of this fog over my brain and the tiredness. :(

Overall in the district there have been thousands of women through the years to be pregnant on the job so I don't know how they have treated those other women. Mine is the first pregnancy with this new principal (although most of the teachers have kids in there upper teens) who doesn't seem to give a rats patootie about anything health related for anyone.

Overall in the district there have been thousands of women through the years to be pregnant on the job so I don't know how they have treated those other women. Mine is the first pregnancy with this new principal (although most of the teachers have kids in there upper teens) who doesn't seem to give a rats patootie about anything health related for anyone.

If you aren't the first case where it has shown that he has been duly inconsiderate for health reasons, can he not be investigated or brought up to a committee? As a school principal, I would imagine he would have a duty of care to his staff and his students, which he doesn't seem to be showing at the moment.

So sorry you have to fight this battle while pregnant.

Hi ladies room for another? I've been cautious about posting in here as I jumped in head first with my last pregnancy that ended in loss so have stayed within my usual groups til I got to the stage were I felt more relaxed. I had my 12 week scan this week and I'm finally starting to believe that this baby is here for the long run.

I'm due 27th July :)

I see lots of familiar faces over here so I know I am in good company :hi: hope all you mummies to be are well. X

Dan o, I'm due in July, please add me into this group.

I'm due for anatomy & gender scan on feb 23. My due date is July 24.

If you aren't the first case where it has shown that he has been duly inconsiderate for health reasons, can he not be investigated or brought up to a committee? As a school principal, I would imagine he would have a duty of care to his staff and his students, which he doesn't seem to be showing at the moment.

So sorry you have to fight this battle while pregnant.

Thank you. My next steps at this point are going to be re-emailing hr and letting them know that I feel like I am being forced to choose between continuing to work in a position that is dangerous to me and my baby or going on unpaid leave and losing my job. I will also be calling the paraprofessional Union first thing Monday and seeing if they can help

Girls I am really nervous. I've been able to find baby's heartbeat no problem until today. I did some heavy lifting at my job so to reassure myself when I got home I got out my doppler, and I've tried and tried but I can't find it. :'(

Awwww Livvy.. It's still early.. It's normal to have difficulty at times. You could try drinking a small amount of caffeine and laying on your left side to see if you can get baby moving and try again. Also, try full bladder VS empty bladder :hugs:

Awh livy, yes drink something sugar and give it 10-15 mins then try again!
Start low and move up and over! Our baby is usually in the same spot but I've had a few times were baby moved and it took me a little while to find!

I agree with the ladies above - relax, full bladder, have a drink. I'm sure baby is ok! <3

Y'all are so sweet. I think I heard it for about three seconds. It was super low though, it's usually not that low! I guess it's a good sign that baby is so active but I wish he wouldn't scare me like that!

Sportysgirl - Very sorry to hear about your NT scan results. Best of luck today and I so hope everything goes well for you!

Hello ladies,

I was off for couple of days. This flue was a tough, one but we are fine now. I tried to read back but you girls can be very chatty.

Medzi, my husband is in Curaçao right now. He will be back the end of January. I am usually coping quite well with him being away (it comes with his job) but this time around I hate it and I want him here.

I have my NT scan today. I hope it all goes well and the baby is healthy and fine. I am rather nervous and full of fears.

Sportygirl, I am sorry about your result. I can imagine that you are upset. I hope soon you will hear that your little one is fine and healthy.
A friend of mine went through the same last with. Her result for Down syndrome was 1:15 so they did some further test and the baby is all right.

I hope you guys are fine. Did I miss anything important?

Hi ladies haven't been on all weekend I have a poorly DD with severe constipation and pain my times been taken up with her.

Sportysgirl- sorry to hear your going through a tough time, I hope today goes ok :hugs:

Khatif- I hope your scan goes ok today!

Hi to the newbies! Welcome & congrats :)

Afm- I'm 16 weeks today :) only 12 days until we find out what we're having and get to see him/her in 4D. Been feeling bean wriggling and so much pressure in there. My appetite is slowly coming back but eating child size Portions.

Hi ladies! Didn't manage to get online yesterday really, had one of those awful pregnancy migraines start on saturday night, was dreadful yesterday :sick:
Thankfully short lived as I'm fine today! :yipee:

K4th the cake looks brilliant!! Hope you got a good night sleep and feel more energised today :)

jrepp, hope you can sort out your work situation, how stressful for you :( :hugs:

Timeforababy, hope your pregnancy 'bloom' kicks in asap. I totally relate to the exhaustion, last week was a killer for me!

Ahhhh babytots!! Was wondering when you'd come in!! :hugs:

Vs011 a big welcome to you too hun!

Mse, will do! Congrats on team blue :cloud9:

Livvy, deffo have a drink, maybe empty your bladder again and try a bit later, amazing how they can still hide, but they do!! :hugs:

Khatif glad you aren't feeling so awful now. Good luck for your scan today, look forward to updates!!

Sammy, happy 16w! Hope your DD is feeling a bit better, poor love :(

Sprotysgirl, thinking of you today:hugs:

Dan-o migraines are awful! Especially when they drag on into the next day. Glad your feeling a lot better today.

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Because we are in high risk we have been given three options. CVS, Amniocentesis or a new blood test which is called Harmony.
All three give the same results but can be done at different times.
In our area we would have to pay for the bloods tests as not offered on our health care system.
We will also be given an extra scan at 16 weeks.

We have a choice to make but we have time so no rush right now, just letting things sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->