July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Just had my appt. Heart rate was 141. Blood tests were good. They haven't received my blood results from the NT yet and will check them, but they assume if they haven't called me about them that all is well.

Dan-o, if you will add some appts for me: Feb. 5th trans vaginal ultrasound to check cervix length, and anatomy scan on Feb. 26th! :D

My placenta is partially covering my cervix as of last week, but like tasha said my dr told me as the uterus grows it should move up and put of the way. Theyll be checking it at my anatomy/gender scan, which is in 26 days!!!! Eeeek cant wait! Ive been looking online trying to get an idea of what we want for our registry, we plan on doing that after we find out if were having a little bow or bowtie. We found a stroller travel system at buy buy baby we both love. Probably getting that in the next couple weeks. I cant wait to have baby stuff in the house to make it more real!
Hope everyone is doing well. Here is southeast michigan were having a winter Wonderland of a day.

Tasha, I hope everything carries on as well as can be for you! Can the results not be talked through with your consultant?

Timeforababy, I had GD with my first pregnancy it was diet controlled and I found it pretty easy to control they just keep more of an eye on you if you have it. I've gotta have a GTT at 28 weeks because of previous history.

Babyvaughan, I wouldn't worry too much about placenta until later on in pregnancy, I had a low lying placenta with both of mine and they both moved up just enough for my csections to go smoothly.

Afm- had the midwife today first time since my booking in appointment at 5weeks, babies heartbeat was gd so was blood pressure, was told she couldn't do anything regarding my SPD so gotta be in pain I guess :(

The midwife told me I won't get my date until abt 36-38 for my section and then I'll be given a two week window.. This worries me a little as I now can't plan my maternity leave plus I'm having to find childcare for the children with the MIL so it also impacts her getting time off and I have to ask for leave from school for my son as MIL lives an hour away so now I'm panicking about everything :(

Dan-o could you put a new appointment up for the midwife for the 4th of March please!

Tasha sorry your having a rough time again :( we are all here for you, i will say some prayers, i'm sure everything will be okay!

i finally got my doppler 2 days ago :) i was really happy to have it because i ended up with a horrible migraine and hoped the tylenol would not affect baby, sure enough i found it my first few times :) but boy does he/she move i'll find it for one second then i hear a loud pop and its gone

I'm almost 17 weeks and still have severe nausea :( :( I was the same way with DD , threw up everyday until delivery .. I think I'm allergic to preganacy

Beautifulrose sorry to hear that. Thats gotta be tough. Has your dr given you anything that helps? Zofran has helped me in the past with nausea. Also I take unisom otc 1/2 tablet at night to sleep, but my dr said it also helps with MS. Not sure if im just one of the lucky ones or if its the unisom but I havent had any nausea or sickness.

Thank you Tasha, Harley Quinn, sammyashley

I went and bought a pushchair (2nd hand) to cheer myself up. Then I can't figure out how to fold it down or pull it up. Hubby has to help. tee hee hee.
We have a lot now, so I'm very chilled about the whole thing.

Nothing more I can do about Monday. Thank you everyone!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Tasha, I hope everything turns out ok.. sorry you got that result back.

Timeforbaby try not to worry - I know loads of people who had had GD. Hopefully you don't though and won't have to deal with it! I'll be thinking of you Monday!

Rose - I'm still sick over here too :( I have good days and bad but I'm still on meds. This morning I was so sick before I even ate anything and it was just acidic foam that came up - it burned so bad. Ugh I feel you lady! I must be allergic too - I was sick the whole time with my first. I bought this tea though that I am finding helps with queasiness - it is by Earth Mama Angel Baby and it is called Morning Wellness Tea. It is ginger and mint and I don't like ginger, but I surprisingly really enjoy this tea.

Wow - onion baby today!!

I need to know I am not alone....and I am sorry this is TMI

anyone else having issues poopin ....im skipping days ...im dying

I go from one end (skipping days) to the other (looseness) with some normal in between. I have found salads tend to help get things moving. Hopefully that isn't gross to read :haha:

I was really enjoying only going once a day, but now I'm back to normal...I hate going at work!

I go from one end (skipping days) to the other (looseness) with some normal in between. I have found salads tend to help get things moving. Hopefully that isn't gross to read :haha:

I'm the same as MamaBee. Some days I don't go, some days I go twice and it's loose, some days are normal. Hormones! Woo!

I'm the same as MamaBee. Some days I don't go, some days I go twice and it's loose, some days are normal. Hormones! Woo!

It's the skip days that killing me lol. Hmm maybe I'll try more salad

I've definiteky been having issues in the #2 department. I go every 4-6 days! Doc said more fiber and colace to help, but let's be honest I can't keep much down anyways

Yes, colace helps.. You can take it regularly if you need to! And gosh knows I do :haha:

Supposedly kiwi is great as well.. In addition to good old fashioned prunes :thumbup:

I was at first but now back to normal - I started eating a lot more fibre and it did the trick for me, luckily! Raisin bran and prunes :haha:

Medzi happy 17 weeks! crazy how fast its flying by! your little puffin is already an onion :haha:

greek yogurt with fruit in the morning with a half cup coffee seems to help things move along. I noticed the days I don't have that im stopped up. also lots of water.

These tickers are insane. The onions I see are smaller than both a navel orange and an avocado!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->