July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh cdex hun, I'm so sorry you have this worry about your blood test results :hugs:

Keep us updated sweetie, do you know when your detailed scan is?

:hug:

Not yet, I'm waiting for the hospital to call to schedule, which they said should be today so I will let you know as soon as I find out :)

I am thinking about all you ladies having to have the extra tests done. I am hoping all goes well. I can't imagine how you guys feel and the stress this adds. Just remember these tests aren't super accurate. My friends amnio said her daughter had turners syndrome and she is a happy, healthy, growing girl!

Srrme glad the appt went well, always much nicer to see someone who is less clinical I bet. Roll on next friday and your gender reveal!!!

Keyval, cute bump! I didnt feel DS2 until a bit later as he had an anterior placenta. Even much later on I would miss movements as it acted like a big cushion on the front lol!

Bubbles, lovely bump too! Aww :)

Jrepp and cdex, cant believe you both have SB but it was missed until your 20's! :hugs:

babyvaughan, sorry your scan was so short, but fab news it went well. Hopefully your next one is a bit more relaxed.

Happy 15w Mrsb! Look forward to your gender reveal! I'm deffo finding out!!!

Yay babytots, glad you joined! Sorry you also had a migraine, I was sick with mine too, yuck! I've had some waves of nausea again, here and there and will be sick if I over eat
(ie. whole jar pickles = sick 3 times in half an hour :sick: :haha:)
Hope you get a break from it soon! :hugs:

Mamabee, I bet it was the cord or an echo like you say :) Great news your harmony came back good. Yay for your new nephew, how sweet. My labours were a bit like that, 5cm-fully really quick.

JBK good luck for your scan, hope you get to find out!!

Fab news luvallmy! I reckon I'm team blue too, but I will have to wait a few more weeks to find out! Your bump has definitely rebounded after your poorly week! Gorgeous!

Keyval no definite movement here yet either... I have an anterior placenta ao might be a bit yet.

Mamabee hello! Can't wait to hear your gender and if your game was right for you!

Thank you all, it is so good to be back on. I have an anterior placenta as well, and haven't felt much. I'm hesitant to say what I've even felt is baby (but deep down I believe it is). I'm so behind with this pregnancy. I haven't even told my aunts and uncles yet. I hope to get the announcements ordered today or tomorrow and mailed out this week. Then I can post to Facebook. I kind of like having my little secret still though :) Is that wrong?

Wow everyone has an anterior Placenta Haha. The position of mine has never come up with either of my pragnancies so it's either not anterior or they just done bother saying in my hospital ha

I don't think I have an anterior placenta this time, been feeling this little one gently swishing about since a few days before my 12w scan! I get little pops now as well!

My placenta is posterior this time :happydance: my last two pregnancies it was anterior so I welcome the change! I'm prettttttty sure I've felt the TINIEST of tiny flutters :cloud9:

Well, there is pretty much nothing that can be done to save my current position unless the principal decides to hold it for me. I'm beyond frustrated right now and feel like I am getting screwed out of my position. The union said that the only thing I can do is search for a similar position within another school, apply and be hired......

There have been several all out brawls today with the kids and I am cramping so badly even though I didn't get involved physically. I can't continue to do this. I'm meeting with the principal tomorrow to tell him I am going on leave asap and see if he will hold my position with a temporary employee. It's not like I'm being paid anyways.

Impulse private gender scan purchase - 4th February!

Couldn't help myself

jrepp - I'm so sorry to hear that. And I'm so annoyed that your union won't help and there are no laws to protect you. That is so frustrating!

keyval - i haven't felt anything yet, this is my first so I'm guessing I will feel baby later?

mamabee - no, I haven't done a whole facebook announcement thing yet, I am perfectly happy being pregnant on my own. I have been trying for so long, no one is expecting a big surprise!

cdex - so sorry to hear about your tests, I hope it will all be clear in the next one.

luvallmyH - great news!

so today, I definitely feel more energy (finally!!). Very happy, we've booked some weekends away to visit some friends before baby changes it all and my parents MAY be visiting for a long weekend as part of another trip. It might change yet (my dad is almost 70 so it's always a bit difficult).

I definitely have a bump now (not really belly fat anymore) so waiting to see if anyone at work whom I haven't told will be the first to ask!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Jrepp. Sounds like you'd be better off somewhere else anyway if they are going to treat you that way.

I will join the anterior placenta club! Haha. I honestly don't know if what I've felt has been flutters or gas. I know some has been gas, trust me...I am so gassy! But trying to keep in mind AP makes it harder to feel the baby early on. Hoping to really feel it soon though!

Can't wait to find out all of your genders! We are all getting so close! :happydance:

So sorry for what you are going through jrepp :(

Thanks ladies. I sent an email to hr stating that I feel like I'm being forced to choose between job security for next year and my babies health. I did ask regardless what I need to do to start my leave of absence as the classroom is becoming increasingly dangerous. I will meet with the principal tomorrow about my leave but I plan to have my last day on Friday. No response yet.

sportys glad you heard the heartbeat! how wonderful. :thumbup:

jrepp I hope things turn out well for you. :hugs:

as for me. feeling pretty good and starting to get a wittle bump! :happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18
oh and Dan-o would you be able to change my due date from the 2nd to the 12th. its been like that for a while, I was waiting to have you change it in case it changed again so you wouldn't have to do it twice. but looks like the 12th is sticking. thanks :)

Dan-o if you're updating appointments I have some coming up:
Feb 6 - anatomy ultrasound
Feb 10 - obgyn
March 9 - high risk clinic

I had an appointment this morning and they added a small dose of medication to what I was already on for my blood pressure. I was talking 60mg in the morning but now it will be 20mg in the mornjng and 60mg at night in addition to my prenatal, extra vitamin D, low dose aspirin, and diclectin bc I'm still getting sick. They also had me download an app that I can use to track my bp and send them the log and graphs each week. So at least I'm being watched close. If bp keeps going up, they said they will be scheduling frequent labs so they can watch for pre-e. This isn't new to me, as this happened with my first pregnancy at around 30 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->