July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Still no symptoms :( I'm driving myself crazy wanting to get sick lol . But just tryin to relax glad to hear everyone is doing well :)

Took 2 more tests today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
Can't help but worry here ladies . I had a doctor appointment to get bloods done and they tested my urine again and it was negative &#65532; he did say they weren't very sensitive so can still be pregnant but I'm really worrying now . Won't get results until tomorrow or even the next day . I did a frer just this morning and the test line was darker than the control . I dunno what to think

kozmik, cramps can be a good thing too, they are also a sign of baby getting snuggly.

Beautifulrose, I never had any symptom early on with any of my three babies that are with me and I didn't know about my third pregnancy until I was 22+ weeks so def didn't have symptoms then :haha:

lc, that word :cloud9:

Keyval, I know it is hard but try not to worry. Dr's tests are notoriously bad for false negatives as they are not sensitive at all :hugs:

Keyval if you have +ive home pregnancy tests then you're pregnant! Doctors ones often don't go positive til 5 weeks and later!

icgoodac - tests are looking good :)

Beautifulrose - can't remember how far along you are, but enjoy the symptom free days! I generally have easy pregnancies and now on my third I'm hoping for a 3rd repeate of easy pregnancy. It's so much easier to enjoy that way!

Kozmik - cramps are not a bad sign in and of themselves. I still get cramps now. After running, after sex, taking the stairs :p

Thanks Tasha and ajarvis :) it's just so scary not being able to know exactly how everything is going every step of the way I'm such a control freak .

keyval I went to the emergency room at 4 weeks and they said my urine test was negative but my blood had HCG of 89 and the tests are supposed to show positive for anything above 25 so don't be worried your lines look good and I'm sure your blood test will show your true levels

Thanks ladies . I was freaking out . My tests are still positive at home hah

Well I had my midwife appointment took well over an hour! My last 2 only took about 10 mins! It's a lovely new midwife not the nasty bitch I had with DS thank god!! There was so much paperwork! We also discussed birth and after a emcs and a elcs I'm now going to be booked in for my third section!

Had my blood tests done and they have to test for sickle cell & thalassaemia because hubby is mixed race.

Was also told I won't get an early scan :( so I'll just get my 12 week scan. So I'm going to book an early one :)

Keyval- doctors test are crap! Home tests are so much better than theirs! I'm sure everything's fine :)

Yay!! Glad you had a good visit sammynashley! Discussed birth already eh? Wow.

I've spent the last couple days filling out the nutrition journal requested by my midwife for dec. appt. figured I might as well do it now while I'm eating super healthy in comparison to later on haha. They ask about mine and my SO's relationship on the intake forms which quite frankly is none of their business. Along with one or two other questions which I'm just not going to answer :p we will see how that works out ha.

Yeah wasn't expecting to talk about the birth yet but she said how many have you had before so I told her two and they where both sections and her words were that'll be a 3rd section! So that's that I guess.

I got asked funny questions like that too! I got asked how our relationship was..? Like you said as if it's their business! Also if we where know to social services and if hubby had a criminal record.. I did ask why they where asking the questions and the midwife said it's all new regulations with safe guarding children.

I know with both boys after I had them the doctors asked if my spouse beat me lol. It's a standard question here. But the whole how is your sex life? What are the strengths in your relationship:? etc. is going a bit far :p

Also here midwives can't do sections! Just low risk natural births. Interesting. Will they give you a chance at a vbac?

That's a bit direct! They never used to ask those sort of questions but it's new guide lines now, was quite shocked when she asked me.

I wanted a vbac with DD after my emcs but I didn't go into labour naturally and they won't induce because it's too high risk so ended up with a section and with this pregnancy she said because of previous birth issues with DS and scarring it's be safer for a 3rd section instead of a vbac. I'll be refered to a consultant at the hospital but my care will be mainly midwife led unless there's complications.

Was also told I get to have a lovely glucose tolerance test at some point throughout because I had GD with DS :( ergh not looking forward to that!

I'm wondering if I should ring the midwife soon? x

yuck. glucose test sucks. Not sure if I'll get it this time around. Being time 3 and being healthy and in good shape with no history in past two pregnancies it doesn't seem necessary.

My first Dr's appt is tomorrow. I'll be 5 weeks on Friday. Any recommendations on what to ask her? Or things I should be ready for?

I know I'm dreading the glucose test, makes me feel so I'll! I had it done last time and it came back ok but she already told me I'll be having it done :(

Baby_dreams- there's no harm in ringing your docs and seeing what they're procedure on things are :)

Ms Elizabeth- I didn't have a doctors appointment I went straight to the midwife but I'm assuming it's not too far different with having a urine sample, blood pressure etc

Can I be added? Due July 1st. Thanks!!

Medzi were due the same day and are both high risk. I have a lot of catching up to do, was away for a few days, so sorry if youve already addressed how your drs appt went? I have lupus so I am considered high risk even if everything is perfect, up side to that is early appts & scans. I told my dh it was the perks of having probs. Lol

Added Rach87!

Babydreams how busy are your midwives usually? If busy and you want the first tri testing etc. give em a call to book a date :)

Ms Elizabeth - nothing in particular I can think of off the top of my head. They usually discuss with you the first tri testing, take blood pressure, urine sample, depending how far along you are listen for hb that type of thing. Likely they'll ask lots of questions. Take your medical history etc.

Thx guys. I hate all the medical family history questions. Lol. Cancer Yes...heart attack yes....high blood pressure yes...stroke yes... It's any shock we are still here. :dohh:

But, I'm fine....so I cant wait to hear what she has to say! Ok, i already know...no more cleaning kitty litter

Yeah the medical questions suck a little but I guess it's in our best interest! After the midwife hear that my mum has type 2 diabetes and I had GD that was an instant glucose test, and also heart problems and asthma problems she probably thought any other problems :haha: least they know everything they need to know to give us the best care.

As this is probably our last baby :( I thought it'd be nice to not know the gender and wait until birth as we have one of each already I thought it'd be a lovely surprise. But hubby dropped the bombshell he wants to find out.. Not really sure how I feel about it to be honest. Kinda wanted to make this pregnancy special as it is more than likely our last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->