July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Evening ladies...my nausea has finally subsided and I was able to eat dinner...hoping tomorrow isn't quite so bad.

Got my beta results from the doctor today. 1921 at 18dpo.

Welcome and congrats to the newbies!

I'm sorry to hear so many are feeling nauseous! Mine tends to come in short waves, but my dizziness subsided over the weekend. I'm back to work this week (our fall break was last week), so it could t have happened at a better time!

The weirdest symptom I'm having is achy calves. They are both so sore. We went for a hike on Sunday, so in hoping that's the cause. Has anyone else had any weird muscle aches?

1921 sounds like it's a pretty good number! From what little I know lol. But seems high from reading on these boards.

ktownkate I've been having random achy legs, and sometimes weak feeling muscles! Glad your dizziness is gone!

just finished my evening run. Starting to get hungry. I've eaten so well today. Not sure what I feel like to refuel.

just finished my evening run. Starting to get hungry. I've eaten so well today. Not sure what I feel like to refuel.

just trying to find motivation to go for an afternoon run:thumbup:
but i'm hungry too, so that might win out over a run for right now.:haha:

whew&#8230;just got caught up - been so crazy busy. Quick post here then back to work&#8230;

Welcome to all the new members! I want to reply to many of the posts I've seen here but I'm exhausted. Hopefully will be able to better keep up in the next few days <3

AFM, all seems ok. Still stuffy, exhausted, food aversions&#8230; I have my first scan in 2 weeks!

Hey everyone, looks like I should be due around July 12. So close to my daughters birthday- June 29th! She will be three. Congrats to everyone. I have chomping at the bit to have my first ultrasound, need to find a provider and get everything set up!

Hey everyone, looks like I should be due around July 12. So close to my daughters birthday- June 29th! She will be three. Congrats to everyone. I have chomping at the bit to have my first ultrasound, need to find a provider and get everything set up!

My daughters due date was July 14th and she was born 23rd. My due date now should be July 12th haha gonna be tight :) my daughter will be 3 in July as well :)

Hi ladies . I have a Dr appointment today to get bloods and just confirm everything . Took my last test which was a first response wanted to make sure my lines looked good. So happy with it test line is darker than control which 5 days ago it was pretty faint :)

https://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/keyval/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/IMG_20141105_074959.jpg

Hi ladies!

Nausea seems to have come back so badly :( literally the min I open my eyes it's there. Nipples and boobs seem extremely sore too, might need to buy some maternity bras so I can wear them at night.

I have my midwife appointment today, I'm hoping shell book me in for an early scan, so desperate to see the little bean just to put my mind at rest!

Keyval- those lines are looking good!

Certifiedoreo- congrats & welcome!

Everyone ok?

Anyone else keep getting a bit dizzy?

Yep . I'm standing a lot in work and always dizzy . Or when I sit down I get the biggest head rushes when I get back up . Getting this before bfp which is why i suspected :)

Thank you for adding me ajarvis.

lozmega, they never take long cycles into account, so that is exactly where it has gone wrng. Glad you realised their mistake and hopefully you wont feel as stressed now.

Fab numbers cdex.

Fabulous lines Keyval.

Shirley, I do keep getting dizzy too.

Sorry to anyone I haven't replied to, there are already so many of us x

So far I feel 100 percent better today than yesterday. My symptoms hit me hard yesterday but seem a little calmer today. Although my boobs and nipples are really sore.

Glad your feeling better cdex67, I've got the boobs & nipples too, I dread taking my bra off at the end of the day.

My midwife appointment is in 2 n half hours and I'm feeling so nervous! Kinda expect to get there and her tell me I'm not pregnant haha!

Really hoping it's not the midwife I had with DS she was horrid! Because I'm a little overweight she constantly brought it up and after my emcs I was at home and very Ill she kept telling me there's nothing wrong stop being I wimp. Turned out I was bleeding internally & had septicaemia and was hospitalised for 3 weeks without my son but luckily my mum had spotted my signs and rushed me in as the doc said any longer and I wouldn't be here today!

So I'm praying so hard it's not her because I might just walk out!

Pleased you're feeling better cdex.

Sammy even if it is her this time, you can request another mw. You don't have to have any one care you. I hope it is not her to save the awkwardness though.

Thanks tasha, if it is her it's what I'll do. I can't put up with her for the whole of my pregnancy. I'll find out in two hours! So nervous!

Great lines, keyval!

I'm planning to take another frer tomorrow morning, and if my lines are darker than they were last week Fri, then I will call and schedule an apt with a new provider.

I've been a little dizzy lately too. Also extra tired. I did get some cramping this morning and started to freak out a little. Stay away cramps!

Sammnashley good luck! Definitely walk out if you need to. Sounds like a bitch.

Cdex - Yay for feeling better!! Sore boobs and nipples are manageable if you don't touch them anywhere ha.

Shirley I was really light headed and short of breath week 3/4 but now just a bit short of breath remains.

So far for me week 5 is good. Very very little symptoms. Could almost pretend I wasn't pregnant :p Eating healthy the last couple days too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->