July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Tasha that is awesome! I can't even feel from the inside yet!

I didn't mind the gtt test. I don't have one booked yet but will probably be discussdd at my appointment soon. I think here they have everyone do it regardless if you're at risk or not.

Tasha how exciting that you can feel baby from the outside! I can't wait until DH and I can! I still am not sure which little feelings are baby and which are gas. Stupid anterior placenta...although I did feel baby do a flip last week. That was the first time I knew for a fact it was baby!

Sammynashley, that's what I've been doing too - steroid cream at night and slathering it with moisturizer during the day (and I've tried about 5 different ones until I found one that actually feels like it helps).

And I also considered skipping the GTT the second time around. I didn't have GD the first time, but because that baby ended up being on the bigger side (9,4) the doctor was like, yeah you'd better not skip it. Plus, like Medzi said, I think it's standard to get tested every pregnancy anyway in Canada. And I'm glad I did because I ended up having GD!

Whew! Updated all the appts, busy month in February!!

Hope your scans went well ladies, any gender reveals???

Tasha, that is amazing, you've got a big strong bubba in there for sure! :cloud9:

Hi ladies!

Scan was lovely although baby was very un-cooperative and was laying face down the whole time and wouldn't budge so couldn't even get a 4d freeview. But my instinct was right and we are team :blue: :) so now the dreaded struggle of finding a name we had girls picked out but no boys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi ladies!

Scan was lovely although baby was very un-cooperative and was laying face down the whole time and wouldn't budge so couldn't even get a 4d freeview. But my instinct was right and we are team :blue: :) so now the dreaded struggle of finding a name we had girls picked out but no boys.

:happydance: congratulations on team blue!!! Even if he is a stubborn one already :winkwink:

K4th stubborn isn't the word! I was literally jumping up and down to get him to roll over, the scan technician was prodding my belly he just wasn't having any of it. Hopefully at my 20week scan I get better pics.

Congrats on team blue!!!

We have the same prob w names. Sigh so hard!

K4th stubborn isn't the word! I was literally jumping up and down to get him to roll over, the scan technician was prodding my belly he just wasn't having any of it. Hopefully at my 20week scan I get better pics.

:haha: he's gonna be trouble!! :haha:

Oh no! Don't say that lol hopefully he was just sleeping after wriggling about all morning :haha: me and hubby are now debating on names...anyone got a gun? :haha: the mil has already given her opinion on names...they're awful!

I had my ultrasound today, the baby looked great but wouldn't uncross his/her legs! :nope:

Hi ladies!

Congratulations!!

I had my ultrasound today, the baby looked great but wouldn't uncross his/her legs! :nope:

How frustrating. Are you going in for another scan?

I noticed today a minimal looking bump when I had a sweater on, but underneath was a whole different story

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
Sammy-Congrats on team blue! Boy names are hard, aren't they? I had a whole list of girl names, but only came up with a few boy names. Fortunately, DH and I found one we both like and we don't know the gender yet.

Srrme-Ack that sounds so frustrating! Sorry to hear that. :( Stubborn little one.

Jrepp-Cute bump! :D

Congrats Sammy on team blue!!

Srrme - silly baby! Will you have another scan or do you have to wait now?!

Sorry for the delay but its a boy!!! :) we are so happy! We had a great experience and got tons of pictures! Baby was being so silly, drinking, sucking on his fingers, waving, crossing his ankles! So in love! Party went great!

Congrats! Glad the party went great! So many boys so far!

Whew! Updated all the appts, busy month in February!!

Hope your scans went well ladies, any gender reveals???

Tasha, that is amazing, you've got a big strong bubba in there for sure! :cloud9:

Can you add me for feb 24th, anatomy/gender scan? Thanks:happydance:

Oh no! Don't say that lol hopefully he was just sleeping after wriggling about all morning :haha: me and hubby are now debating on names...anyone got a gun? :haha: the mil has already given her opinion on names...they're awful!

At least if mil's names are awful, they're easy to ignore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->