July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Sorry for the delay but its a boy!!! :) we are so happy! We had a great experience and got tons of pictures! Baby was being so silly, drinking, sucking on his fingers, waving, crossing his ankles! So in love! Party went great!

:happydance: congratulations!!!!

Glad the party went well. He sounds like such a little cutie already!!

Congrats on two lovely boys. Can't believe how many there are so far!

Congrats sammy and babyvaughan.

Sorry you couldn't find out S x

Sammynashley, congratulations on your team blue!

Babyvaughan, nice to read how happy you are. Congratulations on the baby boy.

My husband is back from his trip. It is so nice to have him here again. I really missed him.
we told to out son yesterday that he will be a big brother. He was very happy with it. :)

Sammynashley, congratulations on your team blue!

Babyvaughan, nice to read how happy you are. Congratulations on the baby boy.

My husband is back from his trip. It is so nice to have him here again. I really missed him.
we told to out son yesterday that he will be a big brother. He was very happy with it. :)

Glad he is home now :) Mine has quite a bit of travel coming up. Don't want him to go..

I'm glad your son was excited!

Congratulations on team blue ladies!!

Srrme sorry baby didn't cooperate, little rascal!

Khatif, bless him, how old is he?

Ugh, been puking all morning! This hasn't happened for awhile (well, I usually puke daily still but not this bad lately!). I think it is over now...

I had a dream last night baby was a boy! I've never had a gut feeling or any dreams - not even with my first who I thought would be a girl (wrong!). So maybe it means something...

medzi sorry about the rough go :( thats one thing i can safely say is behind me is the puking and feeling sick, except when i eat too too much then i feel gross

how crazy there are so many boys!!! i'm so hoping for a girl but i have a feeling i'm wrong, which i wouldn't be upset if we had a boy either :)

hope everyone is well xx

Team pink has some catching up to do!!

I'm almost certain we are having another boy as well! I even bought some reduced boys baby grows in sainsburys yesterday :haha:

I also bought a neutral cot set as it was so cheap (couldn't resisit) and similar to the ones my boys still use now!

Medzi :hugs:

Exciting baby purchases. I've bought a tiny teddy and I've just found the same blanket I had for Riley Rae. Her skin was delicate as she was early and it didn't hurt her (unlike the towel they put her in first), so I'm delighted to of found it and this baby will have a soft blanket and small teddy in case they come soon :)

You guys hve some great purchases already. My hubby and I just bought our first outfit specifically for this baby (I have other outfits bought for the babies I lost and cute outfits I've found along the way). Hubby and I just purchased a crib from Walmart for $150 on clearance from $350. I'm nervous about it, but excited at the same time

Congrats on the boy, babyv!

Medzi, hope you feel better soon...how rough!

AFM, I'm 4 days away from my cervix measurement scan. Think they will let me take a peek at the gender early? ;)

I bought a really soft blanket last week, for exactly the same reason Tasha. X My sister was early (placental abruption but luckily it occurred in hopsital) and I remeber her being so delicate.

:hugs: dano. It's stuff people don't generally think of but I was so glad we had that blanket as I hated the towel against her.

Looks like no appointments tomorrow. Mine and a couple of others on Tuesday.

Anyone have plans for the week?

Jrepp fab purchases :dance: what was the outfit like?

:haha: bubble. Maybe. Here they just show me hb then do cervix measurement, then push on my tummy to check for funneling x

Jrepp fab purchases :dance: what was the outfit like?

:haha: bubble. Maybe. Here they just show me hb then do cervix measurement, then push on my tummy to check for funneling x

Here it is. We got it because my hubby is the assistant manager of the sea food department at whole foods

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
I'm so jealous of people buying things already. I haven't bought a single thing yet! That will change on Tuesday when I find out what flavour baby is! Can't wait to be able to say he/she

I have a 3 hour exam in the morning and haven't done any revision so I'm currently at 7pm cramming as much as I can. I think I should be ok except I'm expecting to need to pee during it as there's no way I can go 3 hours without!

Haven't told college I'm pregnant yet although I need to speak to work about what they want me to do as I will have a September-January semester left then I'm finished. I'm planning on doing it still while on maternity leave and hoping work are ok with it. Surprised they haven't asked as I'm now walking around like this hahaha

Attachments

• 10877830_834151503288910_963164140_n.jpg
    10877830_834151503288910_963164140_n.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
Such a cute outfit. :cloud9:

Good luck tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members