July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Good luck on your test tomorrow Lucy! What do you do?

Cute outfit, Jrepp!

Tasha, haha that's probably all they will do for me too, but I'm still hopeful! I'm dying to know the gender so we can start buying things!

Good luck on your test tomorrow Lucy! What do you do?

Thanks, I'm a Housing Officer and provide support to people who may be at risk of losing their tenancies by addressing mental health/addictions/financial/isolation/parenting issues to see if I can get them back on the right track.

Work have me doing a Management degree so it's generic and not related to the field I work in but will help me progress. It's one afternoon and night a week. I really want to just crack on and finish it after it's taken me so long to get to the point of doing the course (had to do 4 years of study before it to get on the course).

Time to get a coffee I think!

congrats on the baby boys! 2 weeks left until I know what team I am!

17 weeks today and im having a slight heart attack that its almost half over and I don't have anything prepared yet. lol I told my hubby I need to look into if I want to take any classes. have any of the ladies who already have munchkins recommend any classes? my sister said the breastfeeding class was very helpful for her. so I was thinking of that one, but not sure of any others. also want to sched a tour of the hospital ill be delivering at. eeek so exciting!

still haven't bought anything yet, my friend is giving us her bassinet. and I just went with my mom, she was dying to buy us something and target was having sales on baby stuff, so she got us the munchkin diaper pail, short sleeve newborn onesies, long sleeve 6 month onesies and some nursing pads. (im not one for froo froo stuff and just want the necessities.) she hates that about me haha.

sorry for the long post, just finished a coffee... :wacko:

also jrepp adorable outfit, I love that it goes along with hubbies job!

sorry medzi your still dealing with the ickies. :hugs:

I went crazy shopping this weekend. I bought the crib an bedding the car seat 2 and stroller boxes of diapers and wipes and tons of 0-3 clothes. I feel somewhat prepared now.

Congrats to everyone finding out gender! We are having lots of boys.

I was registered for a birthing class but ended up on bed rest so couldn't go&#8230; after Cubby was born we did do baby and mommy classes which were fun! They covered tons of topics and it was nice to get out and meet some new moms.

We bought a carseat yesterday!

Congratulations on your baby boys, Sammy and Babyv! It's so exciting to hear what everyone's having.

For people who are feeling baby, what does it feel like?! I keep waiting for butterfly's but don't get it.

What I do get is very soft buzzing almost twitching especially when I lie partially on my stomach. It's in the right area for sure.

Which brings me to another point. I was reading posts about second and third time mums feeling their baby kick at 12 weeks...between the ribs?!!! How is that possible? The uterus isn't anywhere near that area at 12 weeks.

Mine start off as what feels like little gas bubbles and yeah a sort of vibrating. I said to my DH about that vibrating, that it's like I'm feeling them move (as in swim about) rather than kick.

I think they must be phantom kicks because as you say the uterus is no where near there even at 2+ mummies. I'm 17+1 with the 6th baby who has made it this far and yesterday was having a feel of my uterus and it's about 1cm below my belly button.

I did not buy anything yet. I will start to prepare this week. Open all the boxes with baby stuff in and see what do we have already.

In The Netherlands we have a special medican service. Couple of hours after (4-16) the birth the mum and the baby can go home and a specialized nurse is coming to the house to help the mama and the baby for a week. She teaches everything you have to know about feeding, clothing, bathing, and also helps with the household (cleaning, cooking). It's called the kraamzorg. Most of the time, the mother-to-be receive a list with all the goods the baby needs when she signs up and around the 30th weeks of the pregnancy comes someone from the kraamzorg to check if you have the good items :)
So I will sign up for this service soon to have my list.

Tasha, my son 5 five. He is so happy. Since we told him he is asking many questions and wanted to see the US pictures also :) Today at school his first thing was to tell to his teachet about the baby :)

Morning ladies!

Lovely outfit jrepp!

Sorry your still not feeling 100% medzi

Lucy, I think they're probably phantom kicks like tasha said sometimes wind can feel like a baby, this is my 3rd pregnancy and I didn't feel the baby that early.
I feel the baby moving around not so much kicks tho and sometimes I feel a lot of pressure in that area.

Anyone suffering with heartburn? I am :( Ergh!

Afm- 18 weeks today! Can't believe we're nearly half way through! We bought some cute baby grows at the weekend. Makes it feel a little more real. I just want to buy everything but hubby's way more relaxed and keeps reminding me we still have 22weeks and don't need to get everything now :haha:

Heartburn started for me too... I was hoping to hold off a little.. we got a huge dump of snow last night.. family snow day here!

Just starred feeling some kicks... totally thought I would feel them sooner since this is #2. But i think since there is so much room I there bubs is just swimming around

Heartburn started for me too... I was hoping to hold off a little.. we got a huge dump of snow last night.. family snow day here!

Just starred feeling some kicks... totally thought I would feel them sooner since this is #2. But i think since there is so much room I there bubs is just swimming around

I am as far as you and I still don't feel anything. It's also my second but everything is quite in there.

My fiance is taking me shopping for baby after he gets off work! I'm excited! Yesterday went and traded se girl clothes we had (we bought both mostly boy thankfully) for two little guy jackets at carters! Going to show him our carseat options tonight too! :) I finally am sleeping better second night in a row after two weeks of up every 2-3 hrs! I'm switching OBs today for the second time! :/ I just need to feel secure and I don't have that yet!

That's so cool Khatif, I'm jealous! I wish we had something like that here! Hopefully my mom will stay for a few weeks and teach me all she knows. :)

Congrats on the boys!!!! I felt the baby move unmistakably for the first time at work on Saturday! I was so excited! felt like tapping just below my belly button :wohoo:

I still haven't felt much. Grr I don't like this anterior placenta business. :( But this is also my first, so that probably has something to do with it.

I didn't feel my first until 18/19 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->